Have I Got News For You?

13»

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joanne MA wrote: »
    I thought he went to Court and got an injunction out so that they couldnt print anything?

I doubt it, he is the most sued man in Britain.:D

And rarely ever wins.
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joanne MA wrote: »
    I thought he went to Court and got an injunction out so that they couldnt print anything?

He told a story on HIGNFY about how the Mirror rang up his local Vicar/minister trying to dig up a story on him to no avail :D I think Piers Morgan just had a problem with him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jzee wrote: »
    Can I ask what it is you liked about him?

Hi jzee,

I've been thinking. I think a lot of what I liked was that I felt that he could handle anything - nothing ever phased him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but I liked him too. I often feel like I'm the only one and that it's best not to say it. lol

I'm never afraid to say it, anyone who doesnt agree with me can take a running jump.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GeorgeS wrote: »
    seems as if the Labour folks can happily sit through endless BBc comedy shows bashing the Tories but cant take 30 minutes of making fun of Labour. Are they really that humourless?

Who? What are 'Labour folks'?

Like most HIGNFY it was patchily amusing. The Brown montage was funny. His smile did often look as if it had been photoshopped on, even on live tv.