✭✭✭
Where is she?

Has her course finished yet?

Thanks.

Comments

• dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if she did a 3 year undergraduate course then she would be finishing this year as she left in 2010,most Uni's are into there final exams around now. I'm guessing tho Libby would be studying something quite intellectual,wasnt it Law or Medicine? so it may be a 4 year course but anyhow the fact that Denise never visits or mentions how she is getting on is very unrealistic. Even when Uni finishes i bet nothing will be said even tho so many graduates are out of work and skint and have no choice but to go back to the family home.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    All very strange - when she first went to Oxford, she spent year one in the square all the time. Never seemed to be in Oxford at all. Now, of course, she is there all the time and never, ever seems to return to see her mum. Absolutely loathed her sanctimonious, pious attitude.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can believe u r actualy asking about a character that was effectively sacked. who g.a.s. SHE'S NOT REAL.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can believe u r actualy asking about a character that was effectively sacked. who g.a.s. SHE'S NOT REAL.

You are giving me the giggles :D
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    All very strange - when she first went to Oxford, she spent year one in the square all the time. Never seemed to be in Oxford at all. Now, of course, she is there all the time and never, ever seems to return to see her mum. Absolutely loathed her sanctimonious, pious attitude.

To be fair to her, Denise told her never to come back and instead to stay at uni
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she finish Uni or go to Spain?
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Did she finish Uni or go to Spain?

She went to Spain with Liz and Chelsea before heading back to uni
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care I just hope squiggle never steps foot in the square again!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    She went to Spain with Liz and Chelsea before heading back to uni

Oh thanks :)
    I'd like to see Chelsea back, Libby can remain forgotten.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    I would like to see her get a first class honours degree from Oxford and then consider her future as an ambitious young woman in today's world. Then move back to the square and work in the Minute Mart with the occasional shift in the Queen Vic and in the launderette.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I would like to see her get a first class honours degree from Ox ford and then consider her future as an ambitious young woman in today's world. Then move back to the square and work in the Minute Mart with the occasional shift in the Queen Vic and in the launderette.

Toss in a new head and make her a sex bomb, and you might get a job working for EE.
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,368
    Forum Member
    I would like to see her get a first class honours degree from Oxford and then consider her future as an ambitious young woman in today's world. Then move back to the square and work in the Minute Mart with the occasional shift in the Queen Vic and in the launderette.

and getting involved in a "love triangle" with Masood and Tamwar :D