Who is going to buy the Hollyoaks album this Christmas...

thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
Forum Member
✭✭✭
for someone they hate?

I always struggle with gifts for some family members that get on my wick but not this year. Thanks Hollyoaks :D

Comments

• LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me! What a great idea! :D
  • MasterjonboiMasterjonboi Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow this is the most pointless thread ever!
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why they have realised a album, just like I don't know why TOWIE have realised one too. Not many people buy CD's now they just download the songs.

I went on Amazon and it showed what songs would be on the CD, the ones I didn't have I just downloaded. But it's nice to have if you are a HO fan and collect their things. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's no need to be so rude! The OP was just asking a question. I find most of the threads on EE and Linda a waste as it's the same thread again and again, I just stay out of it and not go into it to make a pointless comment like you just have done.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thank you Master, I'II take any award going tbh :D and if you're going to be something you might as well be the best or worst at it. No half measures :) should I make a speech or would that be too much?
    D.DotA wrote: »
    There's no need to be so rude! The OP was just asking a question. I find most of the threads on EE and Linda a waste as it's the same thread again and again, I just stay out of it and not go into it to make a pointless comment like you just have done.

Thank you for coming to my defence D.Dot :) You've not made an enemy for life :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for coming to my defence D.Dot :) You've not made an enemy for life :D

Lmao. You welcome. :) hehe
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Albums? What's that when it's at home? Back in my day I liked my music like I like my women - giving a performance in front of a crowd of sweaty men.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    It doesn't have Rude Boy on it! :O

It should really have Lemon Incest on there.
    Dr Jones in honour of Doctor S'Avage
    Torn
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I roll my eyes everytime digital spy release a hollyoaks spoiler, an album is taking thing a too far, what even is that show?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    little girls under the age of 12 :D
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Tumbleweed on the spy forums*
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why they have realised a album, just like I don't know why TOWIE have realised one too. Not many people buy CD's now they just download the songs.

I went on Amazon and it showed what songs would be on the CD, the ones I didn't have I just downloaded. But it's nice to have if you are a HO fan and collect their things. :)

I still buy cds :blush:

paying money and not having something physical to show for it is just not right to this yorkshirewoman lol

Both towie and hollyoaks are clearly trying to get pocket money out of kids
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I still buy cds :blush:

paying money and not having something physical to show for it is just not right to this yorkshirewoman lol

But the thing is no kids really but CD's these days. It's all downloaded free on phones, MP3 and iPods. I wonder just how much money HO and TOWIE will make from these CD's.

And there's no need to blush about buying CD's :) could I be very cheeky and ask your age? :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    *Tumbleweed on the spy forums*

*That tumbleweed comment just been thrown in the bin with the rest of the rubbish*

:D;-)
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the cast singing? I wonder if Doctor Who will do this, I'm just gonna nip over to their forum and ask..........
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    Is it the cast singing? I wonder if Doctor Who will do this, I'm just gonna nip over to their forum and ask..........

It's not the cast singing, it's basically a 'that's what I call music' but with a Hollyoaks logo on the front.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member

You haven't been on DS much have you?
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the cast singing, it's basically a 'that's what I call music' but with a Hollyoaks logo on the front.

In other words it's nothing to do with HO other than the logo. I presume Lime Productions have got some deal with the record company's, just like they probably have with TOWIE. I'm definitely giving it a miss.
    I still buy cds

Tomorrow I'm going into town to buy brand new vinyl from this thing called a record shop. How exciting is that? It's been ages since I purchased physical music, and even longer since I purchased vinyl. But this is the first time that I have bought a new album on vinyl! I think I bought Run DMC vs Jason Nevins on 12 inch single new 15 years ago and that's it. 99.99% of vinyl I purchase is from charity shops and independent 2nd hand music shops.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *That tumbleweed comment just been thrown in the bin with the rest of the rubbish*

:D;-)

Cheeky bugger!:p
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many misguided people
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the thing is no kids really but CD's these days. It's all downloaded free on phones, MP3 and iPods. I wonder just how much money HO and TOWIE will make from these CD's.

And there's no need to blush about buying CD's :) could I be very cheeky and ask your age? :blush:

I'm not a total technophobe, I put my cds onto my mp3 when I can be bothered. but CD's are needed for the car stereo:). I am 34.

the only downloaded song on my mp3 is one that a friend downloaded and emailed to me..
  • eaststreetlovereaststreetlover Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the now albums and to me this a now album coming out on Monday instead in a few weeks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    In other words it's nothing to do with HO other than the logo. I presume Lime Productions have got some deal with the record company's, just like they probably have with TOWIE. I'm definitely giving it a miss.

Tomorrow I'm going into town to buy brand new vinyl from this thing called a record shop. How exciting is that? It's been ages since I purchased physical music, and even longer since I purchased vinyl. But this is the first time that I have bought a new album on vinyl! I think I bought Run DMC vs Jason Nevins on 12 inch single new 15 years ago and that's it. 99.99% of vinyl I purchase is from charity shops and independent 2nd hand music shops.

them where the days, used to have a big vinyl collection when I was younger, lots were inherited/ given. first I bought was Jason Donovan bit longer than 15yrs ago tho :( my first cassette was wacko jacko. Ahh Run DMC that brings back good memories :). I think it is exciting record shops are few and far between nowadays
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the now albums and to me this a now album coming out on Monday instead in a few weeks

do they still make them? wow didnt know that.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Now that's what I call Hollyoaks!
    And halfway through every song it's just Sienna crying and shouting about Marc.