What's the nearest new Nokia to a 6230i ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I've got a couple of 6230i's at the moment but I think both have faults that might not be economical to repair. It's clearly still a very popular phone as they are still fetching upto £100 on eBay for new ones, but I'd rather not spend £100 on an "obsolete" model.

So, what's the nearest new Nokia to a 6230i ? Would the 6300 fit the bill?

Many thanks,

Steve.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    stevenoon wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've got a couple of 6230i's at the moment but I think both have faults that might not be economical to repair. It's clearly still a very popular phone as they are still fetching upto £100 on eBay for new ones, but I'd rather not spend £100 on an "obsolete" model.

Many thanks,

Steve.

I'd say 6300 would be a good choice, or a 6220 classic which is good value on pay monthly these days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    as above but i say the 6300 is if you want similar to what the 6230i offered, the 6220 classic would be todays equivalent/upgrade of what the 6230i was back then, if that makes sense? well thats how i see it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    stevenoon wrote: »
    Hi all,

Many thanks,

Steve.

i agree with nokia 6230i being a popular phone i still have one of these and it is still a good phone but i would not pay this price for the phone being as it came out some time ago i think it is only worth half the price
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    the 6300 would have probably been inbetween but yes i would say one of the 6500 pair.