Could you prove JB is gay in the court of law?

13»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's still going...Isn't it? :eek:

I don't dare look. :eek:

I watched BB but I've never really got how people can claim to be fans of other people whose only claim to fame is to stay alive on camera for 3 months. Thats bad enough but the level of madness and obsession for that gruesome pair was just another level of insanity.

That thread is real care in the community stuff
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw one of these for John James and Josie and thought it would be fun if we could reach a verdict on Justin Biebers Sexuality.

Evidence he is gay:
    #His voice is unusually high for a boy of 16/17.

#He seems extremely irritable when asked.

#His songs are extremely femine

Evidence he's straight

# He seems to be extremely close to Selena Gomez

# He has thousands of teenage girl fans

# He's extremely wary about his appearance.

That's only some of the arguments!

That 'evidence' for gay means nothing! My voice isn't a typical 37 year old's, but has a feminine edge to it, and yet, I'm straight! Justin might just be sick of being asked in every single interview about his sexual preference! I have to admit, this would pee me off as well if it was every single interview! It's not so bad if it's only sometimes, but every single one?! I'm assuming it's every single interview ..... or near enough!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread topic is one word....STUPID! :@ Grrrr

Why are there so many people who are obsessed with his sexuality. If Justin feels he wants to publicly announce his sexuality he will do in his own time, when HE IS ready.

This angers me, not just because I am a fan of him, but because it is really unfair and out of order.

How would you feel if you were CONTINUELY questioned on your sexual orientation ALL the time?

LEAVE THE POOR BOY ALONE..He is only 16 (Nearly 17) years old and currently has everything going for him. Let him enjoy his lifestyle and attention and stop trying to drag him down....Ka-punfe! :)
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't think Justin is gay. JB from JLS on the other hand...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the need to know where celebrities sexual preferences lie? I get sick of hearing who's having rampant sex and telling every newspaper under the sun, the ones that keep quiet are bliss.

I also find it weird a persons sexuality even comes up for discussion. I have no interest in that anymore than what they had for breakfast.
  • XMissyMooXXMissyMooX Posts: 1,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The JJJat (yes i am from there and proud) for JJJ news and I support them too but its also a place where alot of people came close as friends so there is quite a bit of offtopic chats :D

Also this thread seems to have gone off topic so if you want to discuss JJJ..

JJJ court of law (more of a lurker here)
    http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1436349&page=66

The JJJat
    http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1440318&page=105

will leave you to discuss JB?...
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    XMissyMooX wrote: »
    The JJJat (yes i am from there and proud) for JJJ news and I support them too but its also a place where alot of people came close as friends so there is quite a bit of offtopic chats :D

JJJ court of law (more of a lurker here)
    http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1436349&page=66

The JJJat
    http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1440318&page=105

will leave you to discuss JB?...

Good for you Missy... although I have been scratching my head trying to think of another JB lol.

I agree with above posters, what does it matter if he's gay, straight, swings both ways, or even swings for that matter :D

At his age, he probably doesn't even know :)
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the cheek of some people...................:D
    I'm a regular on the JJJ court thread - a distinctly different animal to the JJJAT. The court was set up by a member of the AT who was sick of the likes of me taking the proverbial out of the beloved JJJ :D It sort of backfired though, as we've now been happily taking the proverbial out of JJJ, zelebrity and the phenomenon of the showmance for months :) It's entirely tongue in cheek and benefits greatly from regulars who DO like JJJ. Overall, for the most part, a great example of the co-existence of polarised views.
    On topic (dead right too Muggins ;)) ah now, he's only 16. I think a discussion of the sexuality of anyone under 18 is quite inappropriate, to be honest. :)
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    XMissyMooX wrote: »
    It's not really gone off topic. The idea for the thread was inspired by John James and Josie and since most of us had forgotton about them, to be reminded about them out of the blue sparked off a small wave of nostaglia. They were mentioned in the op and seeing as how the rest of the op makes for an uncomfortable topic of converstion, a bit of chit chat about JJJ isn't so bad :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not really gone off topic. The idea for the thread was inspired by John James and Josie and since most of us had forgotton about them, to be reminded about them out of the blue sparked off a small wave of nostaglia. They were mentioned in the op and seeing as how the rest of the op makes for an uncomfortable topic of converstion, a bit of chit chat about JJJ isn't so bad :)

I tend to lurk these days, but after reading this I decided to have a quick read - actually that court thread is quite funny, its mostly taking the proverbials about the zeleb culture and the lies people tell to stay in the spotlight!

Also had a look and yes the appreciation thread IS still going! In the summer it was impossible to read without being a little sick in your mouth but it seems to be these days mostly people saying hello to each other and telling each other that they are on their way out to buy potatoes or something!:)

JB? Dont care if he is gay straight or likes scaring the horses.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IHateFrogs wrote: »
    I tend to lurk these days, but after reading this I decided to have a quick read - actually that court thread is quite funny, its mostly taking the proverbials about the zeleb culture and the lies people tell to stay in the spotlight!

Also had a look and yes the appreciation thread IS still going! In the summer it was impossible to read without being a little sick in your mouth but it seems to be these days mostly people saying hello to each other and telling each other that they are on their way out to buy potatoes or something!:)

I might take a wander over to the court thread myself. It sounds like a laugh :D I'm all for taking the p out of z listers and I don't feel guilty in the slightest as they'll be the ones laughing all the way to the bank :cry:
  • XMissyMooXXMissyMooX Posts: 1,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IHateFrogs wrote: »

Its national chip week :)
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Good for you Missy... although I have been scratching my head trying to think of another JB lol.

I agree with above posters, what does it matter if he's gay, straight, swings both ways, or even swings for that matter :D

At his age, he probably doesn't even know :)

The only one I can think of is Jo Brand who appears to be straight but you never know she could be on the down low :eek:
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Jo Brand who appears to be straight but you never know

Jo is married with children, and often jokes about people thinking she's a lesbian. Still, she could be bisexual! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Jo is married with children, and often jokes about people thinking she's a lesbian. Still, she could be bisexual! :p
    She had children quite late too and because of her hair and the way she dressed, everyone used to think she was a lesbian. She's joked about it herself but she's definitely straight.
  • KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evidence he is gay:
    #His voice is unusually high for a boy of 16/17.
    Not anymore
    #He seems extremely irritable when asked.
    As would anyone
    #His songs are extremely femine
    All his songs are about loving girls!

Better luck next time :rolleyes:
  • DannyCaulfieldDannyCaulfield Posts: 2,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the OP only contributed once?
  • LaurenSmithLaurenSmith Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    I just thought it would be fun.
    :eek:
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exhibit One: The Hair
    Exhibit Two: Singing & Dancing

Case closed ;)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just thought it would be fun.
    :eek:
    Speculating about a boy's sexuality is "fun"? Put yourself in his position at 16. Would you want people speculating if you lezz it up?