Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Mr HolyMoly, Jamie East

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast

Very interested to read @josietweets accusations about me in a magazine this week. Now, do I expose or just sue?

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast

Given my past history, I think there might be a nice juicy story on @HolyMoly tomorrow instead.
  • Options
    Andy pipAndy pip Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Oh, anyone know what she has lied about this time?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy pip wrote: »
    Oh, anyone know what she has lied about this time?

She called him a tool...and said he made comments about her weight...seeing him on BBBots reminded her! She must realise this all gets back!
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CrazyChick wrote: »
    From Mr HolyMoly, Jamie East

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast

Very interested to read @josietweets accusations about me in a magazine this week. Now, do I expose or just sue?

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast

Given my past history, I think there might be a nice juicy story on @HolyMoly tomorrow instead.

Looking forward to that tomorrow.:D
  • Options
    Andy pipAndy pip Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    sueloujo wrote: »
    She called him a tool...and said he made comments about her weight...seeing him on BBBots reminded her! She must realise this all gets back!

LOL well we shall see what happens next. Im sure the 'muckers' will be biting at his ankles within seconds of his tweeting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow.battle is on it seems.

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
    So f--k you Now Magazine (right to reply?) and **** you Josie Gibson an your horrendous attempts to cling onto column inches.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
    Which is 100% bullshit. I actually said once that ah looked like she had lost weight, to which she replied

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
    That she wa in trouble because she was supposed to be a size 12 (or something) because she had signed up to a plus size agency and she...

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
    Was having to put on some weight in time for them. I would never comment or criticise anyone for being overweight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
    @Josiestweet were talking re: financial implications of you losing weight because of the commercial deals you had signed. deny that. Go on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie Gibson ‏@Josiestweet
    @mrjamieeast you need to look at your previous tweets to me! Have a good time exposing Sweet FA. And good luck with suing. What a nob.

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
    @Josiestweet were talking re: financial implications of you losing weight because of the commercial deals you had signed. deny that. Go on.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »
    Josie Gibson ‏@Josiestweet
    @mrjamieeast you need to look at your previous tweets to me! Have a good time exposing Sweet FA. And good luck with suing. What a nob.

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast

She is such a lovely sweet girl NOT!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    She is such a lovely sweet girl NOT!

Someone needs to sue her arse...she can't get away with the lies forever!

https://twitter.com/AliceParis2/status/217676736928817152/photo/1

Good photo to see the difference!
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ROFLMAO She's well and truly outed poor girl was trying to defend Josie but wound up proving that other photo was pure BS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    ROFLMAO She's well and truly outed poor girl was trying to defend Josie but wound up proving that other photo was pure BS.

It's genuinely like 2 different people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
    @Josiestweet good job you write your own column therefore liable for every word.

Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast
    @Josiestweet I'm using twitter as a right to reply. You should ask Now Mag about that phrase.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never a dull moment :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Never a dull moment :D

She certainly falls out with a lot of people John James,Govan,Billi batti,keeva,holy moly and all thoses death threats. So all of these are bad and never josie.I think people slowly see the real Josie Gibson. She isnt all sweetness and like.she nasty :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I nearly spat my tea out last night when I saw that other picture...the J-lo Legs.

thats more like it you dont lose cellulite like that.its rather disturbing a woman who has used body image to muster a legion of fans doesnt have a problem with a photo in the paper thats been changed so much its blatant to see its almost like a barbie doll.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not throw one more lie into the mix?

Josie Gibson‏@Josiestweet

Some peeps are saying that I was airbrushed in @CloserOnline mag. No I bloody well wasn't but I am going to take it as a complement. Thanku
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not throw one more lie into the mix?

Josie Gibson‏@Josiestweet

Some peeps are saying that I was airbrushed in @CloserOnline mag. No I bloody well wasn't but I am going to take it as a complement. Thanku

I am going to sound all panto here..Oh yes you were! Hardened photoshoppers are not stupid.

As for the Jamie East spat..I would have said the same if someone has tried to make little of me in a mag..calling him a tool in a national mag is not nice. She is a bitter woman.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to sound all panto here..Oh yes you were! Hardened photoshoppers are not stupid.

As for the Jamie East spat..I would have said the same if someone has tried to make little of me in a mag..calling him a tool in a national mag is not nice. She is a bitter woman.

its looking more like she wasnt invited back to bots isnt it ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its looking more like she wasnt invited back to bots isnt it ;)

I doubt the producers were impressed with the "muckers" she drags along with her also.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »
    Jamie East ‏@mrjamieeast

There was no way she was going to deny this...so she was lying to the people she had signed contracts with and HAD to put the weight on in order to fulfil her obligations. Nothing to do with how John James treated her etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funny video of josie lolol. lord this woman can lie and again 6weeks appears..so it took 6 Weeks when she found out she did not like John james, luke have 6WEEKS to do better by her or he is gone . and her diet started 6WEEks ago.lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1EvyGFukmrk

she said, she is showing everybody how much weight she lost in 6 WEEKS.
    i began my diet about 6 WEEKS ago.

lolol somebody told her there was some pics coming out.I did not think it would be as bad as they were.when I seen them I was like oh shocker.lololol
    yes, but I been on this diet down for about 6 WEEKS..and ended up losing 20lbs.
    states she is 13st.

lolol remember when joise wrote on twitter she is late for her flight? and her fans wanted to know where is she going its not her holiday as yet. lolol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1EvyGFukmrk

Body language experts would have a field day..talking about the weight..touching nose a lot...signs of lies.

Look at 1.25min when she claps her hands in the air..those bingo wings are still flapping!
  • Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Insulting/deorogatory comments about HMs' appearance is disallowed in the Ts n' Cs.
This discussion has been closed.