Options

Kylie telling Maria to "grow a moustache"

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    My eye sight is fine thank you. She doesn't have a moustache.

https://twitter.com/TheSunNW/status/268357611638894593/photo/1

That picture isn't very focused and is quite far away. All you have to do is watch corrie more closely or look at those screencaps and you can see she has a noticeable dark shadow on her top lip in pretty much every scene regardless of the lighting. I'm finding it quite hard to believe you can't see this :confused:
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG _ I couldn't wait to get up here and post but a couple of phonecalls prevented me!! I just fell about when Kylie said that. :D:D

Anyway, this was discussed a few weeks ago.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1756084&highlight=maria
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I swear somebody posted a thread about that on here awhile ago, I wonder if the writers read the forum.

I did and I believe they do!;)
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously y'all? We doing this now? We gonna throw down over some chick's alleged goatee?
  • Options
    Lewis26Lewis26 Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stevieg786 wrote: »
    How the hell does she have a mustache?

http://www.tvthrong.co.uk/files/u1465/maria%20connor.jpg

Thats a clear photo shopped picture. All you have to do is watch her in corrie its as clear as, well, a woman with a mustache
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheri wrote: »
    Seriously y'all? We doing this now? We gonna throw down over some chick's alleged goatee?

And again in English ?
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    laura:) wrote: »
    That picture isn't very focused and is quite far away. All you have to do is watch corrie more closely or look at those screencaps and you can see she has a noticeable dark shadow on her top lip in pretty much every scene regardless of the lighting. I'm finding it quite hard to believe you can't see this :confused:

You can zoom in on the picture and I'm not seeing it because there is nothing to see - she hasn't got a dark shadow/moustache or whatever you decide to call it next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewis26 wrote: »
    Thats a clear photo shopped picture. All you have to do is watch her in corrie its as clear as, well, a woman with a mustache

I watch her in corrie and the woman hasn't got a moustache and I can vouche for Samia in real life that she hasn't got a tache.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can zoom in on the picture and I'm not seeing it because there is nothing to see - she hasn't got a dark shadow/moustache or whatever you decide to call it next.

Is that because you're an Avon lady and used to very hirsute customers?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Avon your hardly reliable love your a bit of a superfan of hers so hardly going to mention her tache. It is clearly there why would we just bring this up if it didnt exist? Sometimes its more noticeable than others but it is there.
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    And again in English ?

Boy bye! I'm American and I speak English, if your slow ass can't understand anything other than Queens English then that's your problem not mine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Is that because you're an Avon lady and used to very hirsute customers?

No I'm not an Avon lady. Avon is my Christian name.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Avon your hardly reliable love your a bit of a superfan of hers so hardly going to mention her tache. It is clearly there why would we just bring this up if it didnt exist? Sometimes its more noticeable than others but it is there.

I'm not a superfan of anyone and no I'm not going to mention her tache especially when she doesn't have one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a superfan of anyone and no I'm not going to mention her tache especially when she doesn't have one!

Get your eyes tested then! This isnt some conspiracy between forum members and loads of people on twitter to start pretending she has a mustache all at the same time. Its there. People are seeing it. That is a fact.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get your eyes tested then! This isnt some conspiracy between forum members and loads of people on twitter to start pretending she has a mustache all at the same time. Its there. People are seeing it. That is a fact.

I don't need my eyes testing. I'm not seeing Maria having a tache or even a hint of one. That is a fact.
  • Options
    sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    I can't see anyone winning this argument!

(although I can see the tache :D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't need my eyes testing. I'm not seeing Maria having a tache or even a hint of one. That is a fact.

Are you looking at her through rose-tinted spectacles then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sarahcs wrote: »
    I can't see anyone winning this argument!

(although I can see the tache :D )

There is no argument and there is no tache.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you looking at her through rose-tinted spectacles then?

No I'm not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it isnt its your weird loyalty to a person you havent met. Why are loads of people noticing this all at the same time then? explain that.

Im sure you just like having a different opinion than everyone else on purpose, from what ive noticed of you you were the only person who liked maddie from hollyoaks, you were definitely the only person who liked trashleigh from big brother and your the only person who cant see THE BEARDED WOMAN IN THE ROVERS
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member

There clearly is. And this is from a bloke who normally finds her very attractive. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They say that the cost of laser eye surgery is coming down.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it isnt its your weird loyalty to a person you havent met. Why are loads of people noticing this all at the same time then? explain that.

Im sure you just like having a different opinion than everyone else on purpose, from what ive noticed of you you were the only person who liked maddie from hollyoaks, you were definitely the only person who liked trashleigh from big brother and your the only person who cant see THE BEARDED WOMAN IN THE ROVERS

I have met Sam on several ocassions. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who can see she doesn't have a tache.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They say that the cost of laser eye surgery is coming down.;)

Good. I wouldn't recommend it though.:)