Manhattan Plaza HDR-s Tuning

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
Forum Member
Hello all,

I just bought a Manhattan Plaza HDR-S as I was sick of sky’s prices, I am very impressed with the box so far, but I really want to be able to see Dave and Yesterday channels, I did a automatic tune of non freesat channels but they were not picked up, I wonder if anyone can tell me how I add those channels please ? A friend can view them on his freeview box he got from a bootsale for £3 ! thanks in advance.
Rob.

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rob1969 wrote: »
    Hello all,

I just bought a Manhattan Plaza HDR-S as I was sick of sky’s prices, I am very impressed with the box so far, but I really want to be able to see Dave and Yesterday channels, I did a automatic tune of non freesat channels but they were not picked up, I wonder if anyone can tell me how I add those channels please ? A friend can view them on his freeview box he got from a bootsale for £3 ! thanks in advance.
    Rob.

They are free on Freeview and subscription (encrypted) on satelllite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Ah okay that is very annoying ,I guess I'll have to buy a back up freeview box specifically for those channels , many thanks for your quick reply.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    rob1969 wrote: »
    Hello all,

Rob.

Dave and Yesterday and the rest of the UKTV channels are behind a Sky pay wall ie encrypted on D Sat however they are FTV on DTT (Freeview).
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave and Yesterday and the rest of the UKTV channels are behind a Sky pay wall ie encrypted on D Sat however they are FTV on DTT (Freeview).

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=65132714&postcount=429

Could be on freesat soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member

Fingers crossed. Nice to see Viva and Travel on Freesat today.