Katie suddenly doing a Paul Burrell

She's not as daft as she looks. She knows how much publicity he got for those trials. Where the heck has all this heavy breathing and screaming come from... she is ABSOLUTELY LOVING getting picked for the trials. She keeps doing this reverse psychology by saying "oh I'm going to walk if they keep putting me up for trials" KNOWING that will just make the public vote for her all the more! She trying to become the new hero by pretending she's scared but getting on with the task.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno didnt watch her, went and made a cheese butty, was far more exciting...
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His drama queen reactions were hilarious and won over the public, does she think the public are going to fall for her copying what has already been done. She can't even think up anything original, copy, copy, copy. I was a little indifferent to her before she went on the show, now I'm seriously beginning to hate the woman.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought she had stole Dianas clothes for a minute.
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Joe has put a spanner in the works though, no more trials for Jordan after tomorrow.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    bored with it all now, bored with KP acting, Im still watching the show but her trial came on and I switched over to children in need till it was over
  • meelymunchmeelymunch Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    I said to my friend this afternoon - you watch she'll get to the trial and say she's afaid of heights ..... and lo and behold !!!!!!

She is just so predictable.