Options

Who is getting jiggy with Kat ? Can we have a poll ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    By process of elimination it has to be to derek. Michael was pretty much ruled out because he was on the phone when kat went into the flat.

Missed that bit - glad it isnt michael
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    A smokescreen when pretty much all the scenes with Jack and Sharon are only between the two of them...pretty dumb, he's not exactly putting on a show for anyone else...

It would be surprising for him to tell Kat he loves her whilst also shagging the rest of walford yes, no reason for him to use the L word unless he means it, he's already shagging her

I just cant believe its Jack :P

Hardly just between the two of them. Flirting in the Vic, the club and in the middle of the square.
    He has Sharon pegged as a flirt and rightly so.
    If he suddenly stopped flirting I think his brothers would wonder what was wrong with him. This way he's not doing any harm whilst keeping people off the scent. He also has a great excuse to be hanging around the club where we see Kat going more often these days.
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    I do...can't get enough of him....everytime he's on screen...I have the biggest smile on my face lol :o:p:D

I'm so glad someone else thinks the same as me. My friends think hes weird ! I find him sex, and when he does that smile......... pwooooarrr let me at him. :D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surely the poll should be : How many people actually care who Kat's lover is
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Derek would use the love word and so would Michael. Derek to me is an old softy at heart. Michael is a charmer and would be attracted to a rough diamond like Kat, plus she gave birth to his son.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is EE though. Gossip spreads like wildfire. It's possible Kim saw Jack and Sharon flirting in the club off-screen and we see Kim blabbing to Denise about it at some point.

Why not use the "L word"? He doesn't have to mean it but it's an easy way to keep Kat on side. Kat's obviously having doubts, so making her think he cares for her might calm her down a bit.

I just can't believe that you don't think it's feasible that it may be Jack! :p
    vald wrote: »
    Hardly just between the two of them. Flirting in the Vic, the club and in the middle of the square.
    He has Sharon pegged as a flirt and rightly so.
    If he suddenly stopped flirting I think his brothers would wonder what was wrong with him. This way he's not doing any harm whilst keeping people off the scent. He also has a great excuse to be hanging around the club where we see Kat going more often these days.

A lot of the flirting scenes are in the R&R when Jack just wanders in off the street. I find it hard to beleive he would need to go to those lengths to try and cover up an affair with, nobody is even suspicious that Kat is having an affair....

Why would Jack feel the need to keep Kat on side by telling her he loves her if he doesnt? He gets loads of women, if he had a bit of fun with Kat and then she backed off he would just shrug and go back to one of his air stewardesses or whatever.

After the whole baby swap fiasco I cant see Jack going there anyway. Cannot countenance for a second that it is Jack, cant really beleive it would be Michael or Max either frankly. The only one that makes any sort of sense to me is Derek.

But as you say this is EE and sense has little place in Walford :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    Yeah i posted a spoiler from the daily mail soap section in the TV guide
    So tomorrow Michael should be dropped from the list of suspects

Righty dokey:) I'm pleased it won't be Michael, it's gotta be Derek for the LOL/vomit factor. I think I'd die laughing.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    eblovesdb wrote: »
    Righty dokey:) I'm pleased it won't be Michael, it's gotta be Derek for the LOL/vomit factor. I think I'd die laughing.:D

He could be dynamite in the sack :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Why don't people want it to be Michael? To me he's the only one who makes sense.

Ray - ruled out
    Jack - could have worked after the baby swap but now besotted with Sharon
    Max - nah it's something else
    Derek - what would be the point?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He could be dynamite in the sack :eek::D

:eek: The thought of him and Kat getting Jiggy does bring tears to my eyes. That bed in the bedsit must be reinforced !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    :eek: The thought of him and Kat getting Jiggy does bring tears to my eyes. That bed in the bedsit must be reinforced !

LOL :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unpretty wrote: »
    Why don't people want it to be Michael? To me he's the only one who makes sense.

Ray - ruled out
    Jack - could have worked after the baby swap but now besotted with Sharon
    Max - nah it's something else
    Derek - what would be the point?

If it is Michael it will break poor Alfies heart :(
  • Options
    kazi1976kazi1976 Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Its Derek he bought her a blouse ages ago.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    It's Fatboy I tell ya!!

Why wont anyone believe me?? :confused:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    It's Fatboy I tell ya!!

Why wont anyone believe me?? :confused:

:D:D:D

:D It wouldn't suprise me if its Fatboy after Darren turned out to be Heathers babys dad ! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please god, let it be Derek!!
  • Options
    Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is it definitely going to be revealed on friday.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitly not
  • Options
    cat's whiskascat's whiskas Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Definitly not

...LOL!...
  • Options
    JustChrisMJustChrisM Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    It won't be any of the obvious ones. It will be Fat Boy, Masood, Ray or maybe Syed (you never know, it's eastenders :P )
  • Options
    Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...LOL!...

i dont get it, whats the lol about.:rolleyes: