Options

DEATH THREATS! Too far!!!

Comments

• Options
    Wbc-WorkerWbc-Worker Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe him, feels like a PR stunt.

fully agree - he is trying to re write history.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    Get the impression he still don't get it
    lol did you see his mask slip then when the bloke in the audience said he would have 'smashed them both'?

Lee still thinks he didn't do anything wrong, he just said as much and he said "THEY keep telling me I can't say that"

I bet the Blue PR team are having kittens backstage :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    people take BB waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously (rolleyes) people on twatter need to re evaluate their pathetic little lives >:(
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    and then magnify the victim status by saying how his ex is selling stories on him...

He's a complete plank and seems to say a lot 'she's selling stories on me':cry:. I don't think I've ever seen one though. I hope she does a really good tell all story now. He's an attention seeker through & through but I do think he has issues tbh.
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Distoney wrote: »
    I dread to think what these people are like who make such threats.

They are like members of his pr team oh hang on...........;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They've even got Duncan phoning up to try and salvage Lees reputation slightly:D 'the love triangle made this one of the best CBB's ever' LOL, what rubbish.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    No one should have death threats, but in the same vein no one should believe everything a carefully managed PR team, tell you either.;-)
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    They've even got Duncan phoning up to try and salvage Lees reputation slightly:D 'the love triangle made this one of the best CBB's ever' LOL, what rubbish.

to glorify playing with peoples emotions like that.... didn't hold him in high esteem before but Duncan is as big as ****bag as Lee as far as I'm concerned....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    to glorify playing with peoples emotions like that.... didn't hold him in high esteem before but Duncan is as big as ****bag as Lee as far as I'm concerned....

At least Duncan is handsome though:cool:
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's havin the time of his life on BOTS, so i don't think those death threats have concerned him too much, bless
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen some vile tweets tonight including some idiot tweeting Lee and telling him to "kill yourself" and another saying directly to him "if I was your child, I would kill myself in front of you". I can't believe what I've seen, I actually feel sick
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never been on Twitter but it sounds like it is full of nutters or people who need to get out more often. Don't these idiots realise that threatening to kill someone is illegal? they think threatening to kill someone is ok, but being a love rat is worse. It is probably a bunch of spotty faced kids hiding behind their computers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    I've never been on Twitter but it sounds like it is full of nutters or people who need to get out more often.

Don't be scared of twitter. Being on DS is kind of like practice for it so you'll cope just fine, believe me. :cool:
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I think death threats are sadly the go-to place for some people on twitter. It's especially sad when it's obviously a young person saying it.
    I just imagine them being confronted with their own words repeated back to them, the cowards would run an absolute mile thinking some psycho is after them.

I also don't like it because it's obviously a great way for Lee to get some sympathy out of this and it even makes him normal in comparison. He may mess people around but at least he's not wishing death upon anyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an absolute joke. These people making these threats are probably thugs, that would love to be Lee, but can't get a woman themselves. Or women that have been cheated on themselves and are taken their heartache out on him.

Lee was wrong to play them both but the girls are every bit as responsible. Usually it's done behind your back and you find out too late. Lee did it openly so the women are to blame for putting up with it fgs.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No more serious than Liz "threatening" to stab Evander. Just words.
  • Options
    digiqueendigiqueen Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I don't believe him, feels like a PR stunt.

Exactly what my partner and I said to each other.
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Exactly what my partner and I said to each other.

You just have to type his name in to see the sort of tweets that he is receiving
  • Options
    lubo 25lubo 25 Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably death threats from some of the nut jobs on here who take the whole show way too seriously
  • Options
    GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    digiqueen wrote: »
    Must say, he looks absolutely petrified. :confused:

You would think if he was receiving death threats a low profile would be in order.......................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    digiqueen wrote: »
    Must say, he looks absolutely petrified. :confused:

Ha, they chose an appropriate picture I agree. ;-)

Still, the poor brave lad didn't seem to let it affect him too much on the BOTS show..
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celebrity Big Brother 2014 housemate Luisa Zissman has been the subject of death threats.

It doesn’t help that the Apprentice star, who has avoided four evictions so far, has found an unfortunately enemy in the form of One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson.

He tweeted yesterday: “Please can Luisa f**k off now . She’s awful ! #cbb”

And seemingly angry that Luisa can string a coherent sentence together, Louis added: “My names Luisa, I use big words, I am clever #cbb”

It saw floods of tweets from ’1D’ fans happy to “kill” Luisa to please their idol.

Even if they didn’t know who she as, with one saying: “Who’s Luisa? Tell me and I will kill her ”

Another added: “I’ll kill luisa @Louis_Tomlinson.”

Other menacing tweets included: “I wish I could walk in that house and stab Louisa in the face with an axe.”

Speaking to The Sun newspaper about the apparent threats, which in reality are probably just people being a bit over the top watching a telly programme, a source said: “There have been dozens of threats towards Luisa over the last few days.

“It’s very concerning. Obviously these could be just sick jokes, but you just never know if there’s a nutter out there who has serious intent.”

The insider claimed: “It’s something which will be closely monitored and action can be taken if necessary.”

Luisa remains in the CBB house ahead of Wednesday’s final, one of six celebrity contestants competing for the win.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-...s.html#ixzz2reTVpE14 Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Basically some people on the internet (not just twitter) are morons.

I have no time for death threats and hope people who say them to ANYONE are dealt with accordingly. Loads of celebs get them and to be honest it's embarrassing that people are idiotic enough to feel the need to do it.

For me this doesn't erase the indelible image/ impression the Fanny Rat has left on me from his time in the house.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    Celebrity Big Brother 2014 housemate Luisa Zissman has been the subject of death threats.

It doesn’t help that the Apprentice star, who has avoided four evictions so far, has found an unfortunately enemy in the form of One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson.

He tweeted yesterday: “Please can Luisa f**k off now . She’s awful ! #cbb”

And seemingly angry that Luisa can string a coherent sentence together, Louis added: “My names Luisa, I use big words, I am clever #cbb”

It saw floods of tweets from ’1D’ fans happy to “kill” Luisa to please their idol.

Even if they didn’t know who she as, with one saying: “Who’s Luisa? Tell me and I will kill her ”

Another added: “I’ll kill luisa @Louis_Tomlinson.”

Other menacing tweets included: “I wish I could walk in that house and stab Louisa in the face with an axe.”

Speaking to The Sun newspaper about the apparent threats, which in reality are probably just people being a bit over the top watching a telly programme, a source said: “There have been dozens of threats towards Luisa over the last few days.

“It’s very concerning. Obviously these could be just sick jokes, but you just never know if there’s a nutter out there who has serious intent.”

The insider claimed: “It’s something which will be closely monitored and action can be taken if necessary.”

Luisa remains in the CBB house ahead of Wednesday’s final, one of six celebrity contestants competing for the win.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-...s.html#ixzz2reTVpE14 Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Yikes that makes pretty grim reading.

The irony of it is that this obsessive kind of devotion will only end one thing and that's 1D. Because the sheer amount of pressure and stress that a large amount of fans like these cause, it just becomes too much to handle and incredibly suffocating.
    As the saying goes - there's a very fine line between love and hate. And every hate-spreading comment their fans make is gradually leading to the end of 1D.