Options

I feel really sorry for Gary

ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apart from Lauren and Audely he must think we're all horrid, disrespectful people since his stay in the house.
He looked a bit broken at times tonight during the highlights. Not surprising either after 3 weeks of being treated like trash.

Comments

• Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    He looks like a broken, man he will be so relieved to get away from most of them I am sure.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I really felt for him tonight, Goodness knows what he has had to put up with that we don't see.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just awful it really made me upset watching that tonight, yes edited, but still horrid. If anyone other than Gaz and Audley come in the top two there's something wrong.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh fgs, he's an Oscar winning actor. He knows exactly what he's doing.
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    I'm going to get stick over this, but Gary is doing exactly what he has done on other reality shows. He is "learning" from the experience, yep exactly what he said he was doing on Celebrity Apprentice. He knows what he is doing but, guess what, I really don't care. He is entertaining me .. crickey, his lying in bed last night starfished was more interesting than what was going on in the rest of the house.

However, the level of abuse he has received from James and Dee (and their little puppet George) is way past acceptable standards.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »

Entertaining......
  • Options
    griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from Lauren and Audely he must think we're all horrid, disrespectful people since his stay in the house.
    He looked a bit broken at times tonight during the highlights. Not surprising either after 3 weeks of being treated like trash.

I'm American and I'm ashamed that Gary is the example of my country being presented. I wish to god you would keep him after the show is over
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think the discussion is about how badly treated he has been by most of the housemates.
    It's nowt to do with acting.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm American and I'm ashamed that Gary is the example of my country being presented. I wish to god you would keep him after the show is over

Your country is being well represented.
    Gary is great !
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

ofg sake he isnt in a film now, hes in BB house.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His face when they were all sat in the diary room looked so sad.
  • Options
    sara76sara76 Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    My blood was boiling when they were all in the diary room tonight and Dee was accusing Gary of elbowing her then rolling her eyes/pulling her face at everything he said.....Grrrr! I want Gary to win more than I've ever wanted anyone to win it before!
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary is lovely. I'd keep him but doubt he would want to stay after this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member

Can we swap him for dee, you can have james too as a bonus. :)
  • Options
    griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reflect bad on the UK that you think that
  • Options
    NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sara76 wrote: »
    My blood was boiling when they were all in the diary room tonight and Dee was accusing Gary of elbowing her then rolling her eyes/pulling her face at everything he said.....Grrrr! I want Gary to win more than I've ever wanted anyone to win it before!

Gary's wife said 'you'd have to be invisible not to elbow dee'
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh! thank you :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary has certainly taken some stick in his time in the house. I hope he doesn't think people like Dee, Ricci and James are typical Brits as they've been very unkind to him :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OFGS he is also a human being but hey maybe you think people can act all day long for 3 weeks. To the point he doesn't know what will be used for tv. :)
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosaer wrote: »
    Gary's wife said 'you'd have to be invisible not to elbow dee'

::o ::D :cool:
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you think hes not effected. At 70 of course hes upset but puts on a stalwart performance that shields him as much as he can. Haven't had a non Britisher in there who doesn't get shit.
    I'm fed up of listing the victims but its shocking and I for one have had just about enough. One of the worst was the way Jade picked on Shilpa Shetty. Also Pete Burns but I'm sure I dont need to say any one else. But never has an old man been so bullied. On this show anyway. You can tell its just using him as scapegoat when he is often accused of what the others do. Bullying at its worst.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Deal, but you have to take James, Dee, George and Edele in return ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anyone can claim to be from anywhere on the net.... one of the first things we teach kids about Internet Safety.
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I say steady on! we already have that Madonna woman here.
  • Options
    maxsimaxsi Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly... And it appears that he has convinced the 'british public' that he deserves to win. I cannot see how so many people have been convinced by the act...... When he drops the acting he turns in to the obnoxious unlikeable person that he presumable is most of the time... He maybe brain damaged in some way but he obviously passed the medical so cannot be that bad.
    Really odd creepy guy with terrible manners ( and yes i appreciate he is also selectively deaf too)