Options

Never ever been a Helen fan BUT she does have a point ?

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Typical Bully "Helen" pushing the blame on the victim "Danielle"

If Helen really wanted to clear the air, she wouldn't keep blabbing on about it in her shit column.

How and when did Helen bully Danielle :confused: Danielle is no victim here, far from it.
    She has always given as good as she's got but where Helen wins in this debate is that she is absolutely 100% spot on regarding Danielle and her hypocrisy :cool:
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Has everyone conveniently forgotten what a sneaky, lying, hypocrite Danielle was/is?

I can't be doing with all this Twitter nonsense TBH but for Danielle to start crying that she's being picked on and is somehow a victim is a bit rich isn't it? She wouldn't know te truth if it bit her on the bum.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no sympathy for Danielle who is looking for attention but why did Helen pick on Chris.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    The most OTT ridiculous drivel is always pumped out by the Daily Star so Helen's column seems perfect for it.

Is this the life of a BB winner nowadays, writing whole articles about your enemies?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    What vile tweets? If u mean the ones allegedly about Chris then everyone can say stuff in the heat of the moment it doesn't make it real
    That amounts to absolutely no defence at all of anything. What 'heat' was she under at the time that made her not responsible for what she said?
    The most OTT ridiculous drivel is always pumped out by the Daily Star so Helen's column seems perfect for it.

Is this the life of a BB winner nowadays, writing whole articles about your enemies?

I haven't read the article, didn't watch the BB, but it seems a hideous thing if a newspaper gives someone a column to settle private scores that the victim of them has no right of reply to.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That amounts to absolutely no defence at all of anything. What 'heat' was she under at the time that made her not responsible for what she said?

Absolutely.

Chris has been totally dignified since leaving the house. He hasn't involved himself in any of the twitter wars, kept his nose out and continued to post positive tweets about his time and experience in the house. He did not at all antagonise, rile or bait Helen and her cronies into anything.

They made those disgusting comments of thier own back and it's no excuse, especially from Helen who is a mother.

She can write whatever she pleases about Danielle. A point or no point, at least Danielle never lowered herself to Helen with her twitter comments about a certain HM.
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really a twitter person but I have observed their behaviour on there and I have changed my opinion on Helen ALOT. Not just from the article but how she comes across. She seems really tough mentally and has dealt with the abuse she gets in quite a funny way and not lowered herself to some of the scummy comments.
    She's dealt with things well and maturely. Whereas danielle is a ticking time bomb and very bitchy and immature - maybe jealous in some way.

Yeah...Helen and her crowd really dealt with Chris in a funny way and didn't lower herself at all did she with scummy comments??? after all calling someone a paedo is really funny right??

I seriously don't understand how anyone can try and defend those vile creatures.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Helen is vile and I have had several of her tweets reported and removed

Why she is being paid to "write" a column is beyond me, she is horrible and nasty and cannot stop using her cronies to help her fight her battles on twitter
  • Options
    munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see how you can even justify what they said as 'banter'.

But I'm not surprised.

She and her 'friends' are anything but 'real' and 'honest'. They are cowards and always will be.

What did they say?
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    big_erm wrote: »
    Danielle is hardly a victim .. anything but actually. She has been vile on twitter since she was evicted .. about ex house mates and people on twitter.

Every thing Helen said in her article was true about Danielle she is a massive hypocrite.. the below article confirms this.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/401042/Big-Brother-s-Danielle-McMahon-strips-in-topless-shoot

povocative(sic) poses :confused:
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Star is fully behind Helen in this fued with Danielle.
    They give Helen a platform to vent her spleen, then follow up with a far too late exposé of Danielle's glamour work.

Who cares if Danielle lied in the house?
    I wish UK BB fans would get over the idea that the worst thing you can do in the BB house is have tactics or a game plan and that being fake is some sort of heinous crime.

As if it isn't bad enough to only give column inches to one side, they're joining in with the argument.
    Hard to believe that scum rag is run by adults.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Anya D wrote: »
    I wish UK BB fans would get over the idea that the worst thing you can do in the BB house is have tactics or a game plan and that being fake is some sort of heinous crime.
    I thought Danielle's very flawed game plan was hilarious and she was one of my favourite housemates because of it.

Though she should have held her hands up once she'd been exposed and owned it rather than continue the facade.
  • Options
    Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always in the right! Always in the right! The bully can do no wrong in any situation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Danielle's very flawed game plan was hilarious and she was one of my favourite housemates because of it.

Though she should have held her hands up once she'd been exposed and owned it rather than continue the facade.

I agree on both counts.

The plan wasn't a great one, but at least she had some sort of plan. This is why I liked Pav initially too, because he seemed to grasp the idea that BB is a game.
    I read too many posts this past summer, bleating on about how Danielle had lied, wasn't honest with the public, playing a game etc.
    I didn't really like her as a person, but thought he game plan was funny and wish she'd have done better.
    It's a shame the public can't get behind someone playing a game, rather than becoming offended that that person is "fake".
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no answer though. They obviously realised they made a mistake and therefore removed them.
    Now I must admit at the time I thought it was wrong, but live and let live, they didn't kill anyone. :p

I actually remember Chris having a thing for Helen in the house and he knows what she's like. He used to be cracking up at her. He got her humour.

Are you another cousin of Helen?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't read the article, didn't watch the BB, but it seems a hideous thing if a newspaper gives someone a column to settle private scores that the victim of them has no right of reply to.

:)Nope, I haven't read them either, and not interested in clicking, but I did watch BB and thought Helen had a little more to her than simply re-hashing washed-out arguments/story-lines, and falling back on her 'the bitch' persona.

It may only be a cr@p online article, but damn right about the 'no right of reply'.

Ridiculous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    Yeah...Helen and her crowd really dealt with Chris in a funny way and didn't lower herself at all did she with scummy comments??? after all calling someone a paedo is really funny right??

I seriously don't understand how anyone can try and defend those vile creatures.
    She called him a paedo? What a nasty piece of work. Anyone got a copy?
  • Options
    JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    They didn't realise they made a mistake, nor are they behaving maturely. You are smoking something wacky if you believe that. Helen's comments continue to be vile and if she was behaving maturely she'd ignore Danielle and the haters and not comment at all.

And for the record I think Danielle is just as vile and has done herself or her religion any favours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Star is fully behind Helen in this fued with Danielle.
    They give Helen a platform to vent her spleen, then follow up with a far too late exposé of Danielle's glamour work.

As if it isn't bad enough to only give column inches to one side, they're joining in with the argument.
    Hard to believe that scum rag is run by adults.

Haven't you heard of Aaron or Gina or Dexter :confused: :cool: Game plans and fakery are definitely in but only decent ones I'm afraid. Danielle's was just an embarrassment and worst of all she had zilch sense of humour or fun :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't you heard of Aaron or Gina or Dexter :confused: :cool: Game plans and fakery are definitely in but only decent ones I'm afraid. Danielle's was just an embarrassment and worst of all she had zilch sense of humour or fun :kitty:

Well, I agree about Danielle's personal humour level :D

Liked Aaron's game, but Dexter lost me with all that Charlie nonsense, even if that was supposed to be game too, I didn't like how he was towards Callum.

They all got varying degrees of negativity though for "being fake" and/or "playing the game".
    I think many fans are still wrapped up in the pretentious idea that BB is a social experiment and want people to just be themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, I agree about Danielle's personal humour level :D

Liked Aaron's game, but Dexter lost me with all that Charlie nonsense, even if that was supposed to be game too, I didn't like how he was towards Callum.

They all got varying degrees of negativity though for "being fake" and/or "playing the game".
    I think many fans are still wrapped up in the pretentious idea that BB is a social experiment and want people to just be themselves.

Yes you are right but I do think there's been massive head way made with the likes of the above not that any of them actually had amazing game plans but they managed to get by possibly on the back of having one. UK BB is never going to be like the US one unless it changes even more massively than it has already. It's always going to be a bit about a popularity contest though then again maybe the producers are the real game players, Helen getting the pass to the final was a masterstroke in many ways :cool: :D
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    like I said, people can get carried away with stuff and I'm sure it wasn't maliciously. Just bants between friends :D

Besides, Chris ( if it was about him)seems a decent enough guy and probably didn't get his knickers in a twist

No you are wrong. It was meant to be malicious.
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    She called him a paedo? What a nasty piece of work. Anyone got a copy?

Here is a link to the twitter comments
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More contrived nonsense from two money-hungry Z listers following their masters' scripts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    Here is a link to the twitter comments

Disgusting.