Options

The Next Julia Roberts

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2400604/Single-mother-27-5-000-tummy-tuck-NHS-Julia-Roberts.html

Ha ha ha :D:D

I'm off to ask for plastic surgery to be the next Orlando Bloom :p

Comments

• Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to start growing her armpit hair then. (If she hasn't done so already)
  • Options
    JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to hand it to the Mail. They are probably the most successful troll on the internet.
  • Options
    ShutupShutup Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    The single mother-of-three, who once appeared on Jeremy Kyle, said: ‘My new tummy has changed my life.

Well that pretty much sums it up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shutup wrote: »
    The single mother-of-three, who once appeared on Jeremy Kyle, said: ‘My new tummy has changed my life.

Well that pretty much sums it up.

Yep, pretty much....:D:D:D
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Justicar wrote: »
    I have to hand it to the Mail. They are probably the most successful troll on the internet.

This.

LOL they are getting good at it, that story actually peed me off a bit!
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The next Julia Roberts?

Isn't one enough?
  • Options
    BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    What happened to the old one?
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    I was going to comment on what horrible photoshop, but then remembered that Julia Roberts mouth and smile are THAT scary.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She can hope, I guess, based on what constitutes 'celebrity' these days. Got a feeling she's coming to the end of her 15 mins, though. Will stand corrected if she winds up in Corrie...having said that, the criteria for being on Corrie is getting narrower!
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    "Hi, i'm Julia Roberts. You know, a lot of people died in the tsunami, but don't worry, i didn't. And i'll be here to entertain you and love my life for many, many years to come. Me! ME! MEEEEEEEE!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer Lawrence is.

Just got her 3rd Academy Award nomination and already an Oscar winner. Now 2-time Golden Globe winner a d beat Julia for American Hustle. SAG award winner already
  • Options
    ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    In times where people are having to make very serious cut backs in their lives I think the NHS should stop these sort of procedures.
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    If she only earns £7k a year, what on EARTH made her think she could afford a child?? I earn 8 times that and I'm pretty sure I would find it hard to scrape together the cash to run a kid for 18 years (and then through uni)!