Poogate - Motives & reasons

I know there is a thread already on who did it, but I want to know why someone would do it?

Dom: some kind of dirty protest. He does see himself as really intelligent. Maybe he's making a social comment about the show.

Shaun: He looks like he's got bad manners, but why would you miss the toilet deliberately? Perhaps he had a bad accident? :eek:

Kayla: Could have made it up for attention and it backfired

Jenny: Maybe she has lost sight of what's funny and did it for a joke?

An animal of some kind that snuck in?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    I'm going with Gollum, as Nightswimmer mentioned on the other thread - she's the only one likely to hover instead of sitting.
  • MarcoRossiMarcoRossi Posts: 1,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    has to be gillian - she'd rather be dead than seen sharing toilet seat with a bunch of other people - think of all the diseases she'd contract...
  • gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe Ant and Dec's production team planted it, to see what effect it would have.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Something that is odd is I don't think Kayla would clean up the poo. I think she would have gone ballistic and said 'I'm not cleaning up someone's poo', so maybe it was her to stir up trouble.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    fefster wrote: »
    I know there is a thread already on who did it, but I want to know why someone would do it?

Dom: some kind of dirty protest. He does see himself as really intelligent. Maybe he's making a social comment about the show.

Shaun: He looks like he's got bad manners, but why would you miss the toilet deliberately? Perhaps he had a bad accident? :eek:

Jenny: Maybe she has lost sight of what's funny and did it for a joke?

An animal of some kind that snuck in?

Sorry to bring the thread down, but soiling like that sometimes indicates someone who has been abused in the past - my friend works in BT and they had a problem with the ladies loos where someone was smearing all over the place - deliberately - gross, but also sad in a way!:(
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to bring the thread down, but soiling like that sometimes indicates someone who has been abused in the past - my friend works in BT and they had a problem with the ladies loos where someone was smearing all over the place - deliberately - gross, but also sad in a way!:(

I got the impression that it wasn't so much as a "smear", rather a dump in the wrong place, but I could be wrong. Do we know what the dunny looks like? Is it a proper sit-down thing, or do you have to squat over a pit (like the latrines at Guide Camp)? If the latter, I could see that someone might just aim badly if they were, shall we say, in a rush.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she made it up to get attention and the log backfired on her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Gillian accidently spilled some while she was rubbing it onto her face.
  • horwichallstarshorwichallstars Posts: 16,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is, it must have been whoever was in there before Kayla - so why don't they just look on the video and tell us ......

Also, I'm not so sure of the truth of it, seems a little odd....
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all very odd to be honest? I it's genuine then it could be a simple mistake? It's dark in that dunny! It could have been that imaginery Tasmanian Devil?

My own theory is that McFake planted it while she hovered over the hole and hoped another campmate would find it, scream, refuse to touch it and then call McFake over to inspect it. This would be a perfect opportunity to relaunch her poo poking career now her phobias are all better.:D
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they are all constipated. said the actress!!! there was no poo..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Lydon snook in and did it then walked off laughing evilly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this was attention seeking. A sort of Munchausen Syndrome by Pooxy
  • rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could anyone please tell which night "poogate" occurred because I missed it and will watch it on the ITV player? I will then post my opinion on the matter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Motive & reason?!

Surely it was just an accident. :confused:
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe Ant and Dec's production team planted it, to see what effect it would have.

Exactly my thoughts as well
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted .,
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »

I'd go for this one.

I find it difficult to believe that if she found someone else's dump ahe would clean it. Who would? Really?

Either that or she missed the loo herself, cleaned it up but obviously wouldn't be able to clean it up completely and wanted to deflect the blame before the stain was spotted by someone else.