Options

Is it time to replace Bruno?

2»

Comments

• Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,867
    Forum Member
    Are you having a laugh OP?

He is so quick with his cathphases when giving his take on the dances and he is brilliiant with them too! Without him I think SCD would go down the same way as X Factor and that is all around the public not taking to the new judges too!
  • Options
    flossieblossomflossieblossom Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    No. He's hilarious.
  • Options
    ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Bruno, he gives good constructive criticism in a very light hearted way. Keep him in.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    I can't actually remember Len suggesting to a 20 something young girl that in his opinion she was overdressed...

You clearly didn't get the reference did you?

Harry was dancing to I'm Still Standing by Elton John. It is very well known that Bruno danced in that video (set on a beach) in not that many clothes.

After his comment to Harry, Bruce said to Bruno: "Of course, you were in the video weren't you?"

The only thing Bruno is guilty of is thinking that more people would have got the joke than clearly did. I got it instantly. They had probably been joking about it during the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

See how many times you can spot Bruno!
  • Options
    hiawathahiawatha Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruno will never be given the sack by the BBC. He is a legend, a hero to most of the asst producers that scurry around the SCD sets with their little clipboards.
    Since Bruno started getting laughs a few series ago he has gone further and further each series with his "campness" and his chatting to the younger male contestants.
    He used to be a good judge but I feel he is becoming a caricature of himself.
    Shame,really,cos I like him.
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    You clearly didn't get the reference did you?

Harry was dancing to I'm Still Standing by Elton John. It is very well known that Bruno danced in that video (set on a beach) in not that many clothes.

After his comment to Harry, Bruce said to Bruno: "Of course, you were in the video weren't you?"

The only thing Bruno is guilty of is thinking that more people would have got the joke than clearly did. I got it instantly. They had probably been joking about it during the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s

See how many times you can spot Bruno!

lol, i didn't know that before, but how fabulous is bruno in that!

i think he's a good judge, funny but informed and kind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    primer wrote: »
    lol, i didn't know that before, but how fabulous is bruno in that!

i think he's a good judge, funny but informed and kind.

And the outfits!!!! They just get smaller and smaller... I must say he has a very nice bod in that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Bruno does not need replacing.
    You just need to change his batteries from time to time or wind him up again.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, he should stay. He brings energy and fun to the panel - just imagine a panel of po-faced ballroom judges. It just wouldn't work in context of the show SCD has become.

As for his bawdy remarks: they're so camped up that they are effectively de-sexed. No one without an agenda takes them seriously, least of all the male contestants.