she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It's not about MY opinion. You stated as FACT that there were 2 child abuse cases against her which resulted in police involvement and prosecution, whereas that link states nothing of the sort.

Where the police not involved in the park incident and was the photographer not prosecuted !!! both involving KP
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    You are right blondie. No mention of just who it related to.So I could google any old similar story about a man I had contact with who was arrested & claim I was a victim of his
    if I were a fantasist.

This quote is interesting....
    ‘I remember at my dad’s 30th I think it was, I was 13. My mum gave me some money to get an outfit and she probably thought it would be a nice little outfit.

‘It was a PVC all-in-one… The looks on their faces.’

If she was 13 at her dad's 30th then he was 17 when she was born. CRIKEY ! :eek:

Her brother is 3 years older than her, so that makes the father 14 at the time of his birth then :confused:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [/B]

Her brother is 3 years older than her, so that makes the father 14 at the time of his birth then :confused:

I wonder if she means her step-dad rather than her biological dad?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I wonder if she means her step-dad rather than her biological dad?

Yes, that could be it.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Where the police not involved in the park incident and was the photographer not prosecuted !!! both involving KP
    You keep saying that but can provide no evidence to back it up.
    Just because the photographer she happily (we must assume,since she pressed no charges) worked with was prosecuted for something it doesn't follow that it was for abusing her . Did she go to the police & press charges ? I'm guessing no,but feel free to prove me wrong.
    As for the park incident
    again,a link please showing details . I've seen nothing to back up her claims in any way yet,but am willing to be proven wrong in calling her a fantasist scrabbling desperately for sympathy by whatever means.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was she famous in the mid nineties, famous enough to influence the police force, I think not, society didnt speak about abuse and rape, what not even in 2009 when savile claimed his last victim , it would have "given her positive publicity" if she had reported it at the time, her, a page three wannbe model going up against a famous celeb and the devastation on his family, get real :rolleyes:

Please don't roll your eyes at me and tell me to 'get real'. You have continually cherry-picked everything I've said too. You've already tried putting words into my mouth that I never said, so can I ask you not be so rude, as I've always tried to be respectful to you and your point of view.

There is absolutely no comparison to the Savile case and that of Katie Price. If she had reported this so-called rape to the police, she would have gained a lot of public respect. This alleged incident of her and a friend being assaulted and the 'rape' are easy to talk about, but did they actually take place?
    These are the only 2 cases I can find. 1 says they never caught the guy and the second says he was later charged with child sex offenses but it doesn't say he ever abused her or that the charges were anything to do with her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1158285/Katie-Price-reveals-sexually-assaulted-park-child.html

I don't think she was actually abused by the photographer, only that he was found to be a paedophile after the photosession. Even if she wasn't abused by him, her mother should have been taken to task about her letting a 13 year old child - yes, a child - have half naked photos taken by anyone.
    My friend was raped by her ex bf around 20 years ago. She had been raped at knife-point, beaten and robbed by her attacker but she still called a taxi and went to the police station immediately. She went through torture, I won't lie, but she KNEW what was the right thing to do and she did it. She had her entire sexual history dragged up in court while his wasn't allowed to be mentioned but she knew she had to try and stop him from doing what he did to her to anyone else.
    He got sent down and then freed on appeal due to a technicality so the b*stard only ended up serving just over a year rather than the 7 he was actually given.

Does she regret it? No. Despite all the sh*t, she knows she did what was right and can hold her head up high. Now, that's a strong woman.

Most of us have heard the name of the alleged attacker so someone leaked it. It's the same with Ulrika. You can only come out and make these comments if you're prepared to do something about it, not use it for gossip or scandal,

Now there is a strong lady Blondie.
    What a horrendous thing to happen, and how brave she is, but how awful to see that bas*ard released after a year - that's so wrong.

Katie is never prepared to put her money where her mouth is, only to make provocative statements with nothing or very little to back them up, then she stands back, laughs (as much as she can with all the Botox ;)) and watches the fireworks.
    You are right blondie. No mention of just who it related to.So I could google any old similar story about a man I had contact with who was arrested & claim I was a victim of his
    if I were a fantasist.

This quote is interesting....
    ‘I remember at my dad’s 30th I think it was, I was 13. My mum gave me some money to get an outfit and she probably thought it would be a nice little outfit.

‘It was a PVC all-in-one… The looks on their faces.’

If she was 13 at her dad's 30th then he was 17 when she was born. CRIKEY ! :eek:

I very much doubt that story's true as the dates don't fit..

In her book 'Being Jordan' KP says her mother met her father Ray Infield when she was 15. Amy was married to him until Katie was four when he left the family. She then married Paul Price in 1988 when Katie was 14.

If she can make that up, she can make up anything.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Loads of links on google she maybe wired wrong she maybe many undesirable things, but that dosent make her a liar, unlike her ex, now hes been proven to be a liar many times ;)

Who is the worserererer .....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You keep saying that but can provide no evidence to back it up.
    Just because the photographer she happily (we must assume,since she pressed no charges) worked with was prosecuted for something it doesn't follow that it was for abusing her . Did she go to the police & press charges ? I'm guessing no,but feel free to prove me wrong.
    As for the park incident
    again,a link please showing details . I've seen nothing to back up her claims in any way yet,but am willing to be proven wrong in calling her a fantasist scrabbling desperately for sympathy by whatever means.

You just tell me what sort of evidence you need apart from that that is in the news reports and tv interviews that you already have access to and when youve done that, then just show me the evidence you have thats made you assume that she didnt press charges
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just tell me what sort of evidence you need apart from that that is in the news reports and tv interviews that you already have access to and when youve done that, then just show me the evidence you have thats made you assume that she didnt press charges

By the same token, where's your evidence to prove that she did? :confused:

'She said/claimed she was abused/raped' is neither evidence nor proof.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Deflection doesn't wash on here. People see through it.:) You are struggling ,but it really is quite simple.
    YOU are claiming her story as true. Not me.
    Back it up with evidence.
    Post a link saying she or her mother charged that photographer.
    Then post a link for the park assault with details.
    Your claim....back it up.Over to you Cym.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't roll your eyes at me and tell me to 'get real'. You have continually cherry-picked everything I've said too. You've already tried putting words into my mouth that I never said, so can I ask you not be so rude, as I've always tried to be respectful to you and your point of view.

Can you please tell me which words I have put into your mouth so I can apologise, as I cannot recall doing so
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There is absolutely no comparison to the Savile case and that of Katie Price. If she had reported this so-called rape to the police, she would have gained a lot of public respect. This alleged incident of her and a friend being assaulted and the 'rape' are easy to talk about, but did they actually take place?

I don't think she was actually abused by the photographer, only that he was found to be a paedophile after the photosession. Even if she wasn't abused by him, her mother should have been taken to task about her letting a 13 year old child - yes, a child - have half naked photos taken by anyone.

Now there is a strong lady Blondie.
    What a horrendous thing to happen, and how brave she is, but how awful to see that bas*ard released after a year - that's so wrong.

Katie is never prepared to put her money where her mouth is, only to make provocative statements with nothing or very little to back them up, then she stands back, laughs (as much as she can with all the Botox ;)) and watches the fireworks.

I very much doubt that story's true as the dates don't fit..

In her book 'Being Jordan' KP says her mother met her father Ray Infield when she was 15. Amy was married to him until Katie was four when he left the family. She then married Paul Price in 1988 when Katie was 14.

If she can make that up, she can make up anything.

According to Katies book 'Being Jordan' Amy married Paul Price when Katie was 9 years old. I haven't read any of Katies books, I've looked at a chapter sample of the book on Amazon.

Flick to Chapter one ' Meet the Family'

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Being-Jordan-Katie-Price/dp/1844541320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please tell me which words I have put into your mouth so I can apologise, as I cannot recall doing so

I refer you to last night's post.
    A camera crew is not a tv audience as you first stated, she didnt go to the police, no neither did the saville and co victims until after his death, does that make them bad people as well
    I never stated anyone failing to report an assault was a 'bad person', so please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

Whilst you're at it I'd also like an apology for the 'eyerolling' and the telling me to 'get real' too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deflection doesn't wash on here. People see through it.:) You are struggling ,but it really is quite simple.
    YOU are claiming her story as true. Not me.
    Back it up with evidence.
    Post a link saying she or her mother charged that photographer.
    Then post a link for the park assault with details.
    Your claim....back it up.Over to you Cym.

You have more than enough evidence provided on the web, and your right deflection dosent wash on here, its your turn to produce any disclaimers there maybe to these claims
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to Katies book 'Being Jordan' Amy married Paul Price when Katie was 9 years old. I haven't read any of Katies books, I've looked at a chapter sample of the book on Amazon.

I know Wiki isn't renowned for accuracy but it says here:
    Born in 1978 in Brighton, East Sussex, southeast England,[1] Katie Price was the only child of Amy (née Charlier) and Ray Infield.[4] At the age of four, her father left the family. In 1988, her mother married builder Paul Price, after which she acquired the surname Price.[1][5] She has an older brother named Daniel and a younger maternal half-sister Sophie from two of her mother's other marriages.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katie_Price

I should have said 9/10 and not 14. :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I refer you to last night's post.

Whilst you're at it I'd also like an apology for the 'eyerolling' and the telling me to 'get real' too.

Sorry for the eye roll and the get real but the bad people remark was my question not your quote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the eye roll and the get real but the bad people remark was my question not your quote

But you still tried to make out that I'd said when I hadn't didn't you? It's called a strawman argument.

I think I'll ignore you now as I might say something I'll regret.....:mad:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have more than enough evidence provided on the web, and your right deflection dosent wash on here, its your turn to produce any disclaimers there maybe to these claims

There is no evidence what so ever on the internet that KP ever went to the police about this photographer, that he was prosecuted for anything to do with her or that she played any part in his trial.

Apart from her comment that the police were called after the guy flashed at her, there is nothing to say they investigated, she was interviewed or anything of the sort.

YOU are the one who state these links prove that she isn't a fantasist but no one can find a link that proves anything of the sort. As the person who originated these claims, the onus is on you to back up your statement, not others to prove something that can not be proved.

I 100% say that, if she had anything to do with the prosecution of the photographer, she'd have shouted it from the rooftops. Lets face it, she brags about everything else so she's have made sure we all knew this one if it ever happened.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But you still tried to make out that I'd said it didn't you?

I think I'll ignore you now as I might say something I'll regret.....:mad:

press the ignore button......please
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no evidence what so ever on the internet that KP ever went to the police about this photographer, that he was prosecuted for anything to do with her or that she played any part in his trial.

Apart from her comment that the police were called after the guy flashed at her, there is nothing to say they investigated, she was interviewed or anything of the sort.

YOU are the one who state these links prove that she isn't a fantasist but no one can find a link that proves anything of the sort. As the person who originated these claims, the onus is on you to back up your statement, not others to prove something that can not be proved.

I 100% say that, if she had anything to do with the prosecution of the photographer, she'd have shouted it from the rooftops. Lets face it, she brags about everything else so she's have made sure we all knew this one if it ever happened.

And I don't think it's beyond her to lie about rape or assault as a child either. After all, it's kept her in the public eye.

People with any moral compass whatsoever wouldn't do or say such things, but her personal moral compass has always been of the extremely skewed variety.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for link, Essex Angel. I am now holding you responsible for the fact I just spent 20mins reading various extracts of her books. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you think that I can access police case files, because thats what it would take to produce the sort of evidence your asking for, you want to believe shes lying and yet you have no evidence to prove she is either, at the time of the piers morgan interview she was about to become the most hated woman in britain, dont you think it would have been dug up to discredit her if it werent all true
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think that I can access police case files, because thats what it would take to produce the sort of evidence your asking for, you want to believe shes lying and yet you have no evidence to prove she is either, at the time of the piers morgan interview she was about to become the most hated woman in britain, dont you think it would have been dug up to discredit her if it werent all true

Well maybe you shouldn't have stated that there were links to prove that she isn't a fantasist and then tell others to search themselves for this wide range of proof unless you were sure what you were claiming was correct.

Basically, despite your original claims, there really is no evidence regarding prosecution to prove she was telling the absolute truth and you just made it up.

There is nothing to prove whether she is or isn't lying so the last bit is a completely moot point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well maybe you shouldn't have stated that there were links to prove that she isn't a fantasist and then tell others to search themselves for this wide range of proof unless you were sure what you were claiming was correct.

There is nothing to prove whether she is or isn't lying so the last bit is a completely moot point.

As far as Im concerned the links do prove that she was abused twice as a child, as she stated on air in front of her mother and PA and I can see no reason to suggest that she made something like this up, maybe because I just dont hate her, because thats what seems to really lie behind all this, without any alternative evidence to prove different what so ever
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd lay money that she's making it up, simply because I think she's not beyond doing anything for publicity.