Katona Bankrupt - Again

jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2354147/Kerry-Katona-dropped-face-payday-lender-Cash-Lady-declaring-bankrupt-second-time-years.html

According to DM she filed again on Tuesday - will she never learn or is this the easy way out?

Didn't know you could have more than one bite at the bankruptcy cherry.

Comments

• grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No surprise there. Stupid woman.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    This woman had it all and blew or allegedly snorted it all away.

Hope she never has credit given to her again.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on God's earth is this woman sepnding her money on? She's just done the reunion tour and presumably was also paid for those appalling adverts?

She should be forced to downsize into a house within her means and stop being given free holidays and lipo.

Or maybe she's been buying too many litres of White Lightning again:rolleyes::rolleyes: What a complete and utter cretin.

Better get the wedding date set love before he does a runner.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have all witnessed her swanning around on endless holidays. I think most have admitted on here that we would like to become bankrupt if it mean't lots of spare cash to spend on luxuries.

Im not suprised.
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how can you be bankrupt when you own a big house?
  • jonner101jonner101 Posts: 3,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2354147/Kerry-Katona-dropped-face-payday-lender-Cash-Lady-declaring-bankrupt-second-time-years.html

According to DM she filed again on Tuesday - will she never learn or is this the easy way out?

Didn't know you could have more than one bite at the bankruptcy cherry.

Yes, I think that one women from two fat ladies has been bankrupt 3 times.
  • jonner101jonner101 Posts: 3,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    codeblue wrote: »

You can't go bankrupt if you're assets are more than you're debts. It depends if she actually owns the house, what her debts are and if there is any realistic chance of her being able to replay the creditors.

Most celebrities go bankrupt because they have a habit of forgetting to pay their tax
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry Kerry. With your special relationship to pay day loans they can do you a special deal, maybe only 500%
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless she's been reckless with the money perhaps. I wonder what happened to the money that she'll have gotten from that advert she was on?
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    codeblue wrote: »

She doesn't own them she rents them.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Kerry. With your special relationship to pay day loans they can do you a special deal, maybe only 500%

She's been dropped by that company because of this ..
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's all over the place isn't she?.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry uncle Phil will have her on a presenting gig on This Morning.:p

I wonder if her new guy will hang around now knowing she is bankrupt.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    I feel so sorry for her children.

She really needs to grow up!
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she will be able to make money from it... expect some "My Bankruptcy Hell" magazine front pages soon.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she will be able to make money from it... expect some "My Bankruptcy Hell" magazine front pages soon.

I wouldn't be surprised. These celebrities always find a way of making money. The magazines are a lot of celebrities' favourite source of income.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she still with Max Clifford?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    Last time she joked about not having a pot to pee in, this time will she have a house to squat in?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    Is she still with Max Clifford?

Doesn't appear to be...
    2013 promises to be the most exciting year to date for the phenomenon that is Kerry Katona. After reuniting with fellow Kittens for The Big Reunion and finding happiness with new partner George Kay, Kerry is now settled at her new home in Wigan..... Drama and theatre offers, returning to the stage after an 11 year absence with her own material plus her reunion with Atomic Kitten now shaping up with a full blown tour to follow across the UK and Ireland in May 2013.

Another thrilling year is unfolding for Kerry Katona.

Martin O’Shea, Bold Management Ltd

A slap in the face for Max...
    Clifford took Katona on last year (2011) after she was dropped by Can Associates. He helped secure her Celebrity Big Brother appearance which saved her from bankruptcy.

However, the reality star has now hired Martin O'Shea, who was her agent while she was in Atomic Kitten, and asked him to email Clifford on Friday to inform him of the news.
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry, the reality show merry-go-round is still spinning. What's due next - Strictly and I'm a Celeb. She's already done I'm a Celeb but no reason why she can't do it again. Failing that there's Big Brother in January. :rolleyes::sleep:
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry, the reality show merry-go-round is still spinning. What's due next - Strictly and I'm a Celeb. She's already done I'm a Celeb but no reason why she can't do it again. Failing that there's Big Brother in January. :rolleyes::sleep:

She's done Big Brother lol :p.... and Dancing on Ice.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Unless she's been reckless with the money perhaps. I wonder what happened to the money that she'll have gotten from that advert she was on?

She leads a far grander life style than alot of people, holidays shopping, hair . Boot camp. Cutting her body up to get slim. then puts the weight back on. Kids are at private school. Even OK are not featuring her any more. How will she will pay for her wedding I wonder?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not so sure. The thing is, Katona has literally nothing new to sell. Bankruptcy, weight/body issues, love life, Atomic Kitten - she's sold and resold these stories so many times that I believe this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back (and by 'believe' I mean 'fervently hope'). Even her most devoted fans on hearing this news must have a tiny little voice inside them, whispering 'the woman's a plank...the woman's a plank...the woman's a total f**king plank...' until it finally sinks in...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its gone up her nose, we all know it. Would it be a shock if we later find out her husband to be supplied it?
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    She needs a loan