Options

Keith Celebrating Perez Going

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just watched the Video H/M's celebrating getting rid of Perez and there in the Middle was Keith jumping about cheering. This is the same Keith that was moaning about the other H/M's not showing respect to a h/m leaving. IMO it was a case of the mask slipping. The one that was celebrating the least was Katie. H.

Comments

• Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Keith's a dark horse....theres a lot we don't know about him.

I still like him tho.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen the video so just guessing here that they may just be celebrating getting into the final?
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother UK ‏@bbuk 1m1 minute ago
    More reaction from the House: Keith says Perez was "dull". Love him or hate him, do you agree?
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen the video so just guessing here that they may just be celebrating getting into the final?
    I would bet my life on it.
  • Options
    BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I just watched the Video H/M's celebrating getting rid of Perez and there in the Middle was Keith jumping about cheering. This is the same Keith that was moaning about the other H/M's not showing respect to a h/m leaving. IMO it was a case of the mask slipping. The one that was celebrating the least was Katie. H.

Who could respect Perez?
    The man who respects nobody!
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    More reaction from the House: Keith says Perez was "dull". Love him or hate him, do you agree?

I think he was unbearable. And yes 'dull' does work, same shtick, same loudness, same 'being silly' boring shitey boring and annoying.

I sort of can't blame Cheggars for celebrating, even if he's dropping his guard.
  • Options
    JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie H actually looked like she was crapping herself. She probably saw her and Perez as the final two. She now probably thinks she has a chance of being first out on Friday as Perez's game plan didn't work and hers might not either.

As for Keith, his problem was Cami not having her moment with the crowd, whether that be cheers or boos. Instead she was just dragged out of the back door in her scruffs. So I don't think he was being a hypocrite.

And it was good to see them actually celebrate a housemate they don't like leaving, rather than the usual faking being upset. If I was in there, I'd be dancing around that he had gone too.
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He can't do anything wrong in most people's eyes
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

Just watched it.... Some certainly were rather excited!!
  • Options
    maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    Katie H actually looked like she was crapping herself. She probably saw her and Perez as the final two. She now probably thinks she has a chance of being first out on Friday as Perez's game plan didn't work and hers might not either.

As for Keith, his problem was Cami not having her moment with the crowd, whether that be cheers or boos. Instead she was just dragged out of the back door in her scruffs. So I don't think he was being a hypocrite.

And it was good to see them actually celebrate a housemate they don't like leaving, rather than the usual faking being upset. If I was in there, I'd be dancing around that he had gone too.

I agree with all three statements.

Regarding the first statement I think Katie H needed Perez like Jerry Mouse needed Tom Cat; like South Park's Cartman need Kyle; etc. Without Perez, what is the point of Katie H. I now think she wont win and Keith & Calum will be the top 2.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    He can't do anything wrong in most people's eyes

Hey listen, if Cheggers celebrating Perez leaving helps Hopkins win then im happy. :D
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member

It didn't seem that way...they were all excitedly discussing Perez at the same time as jumping about, clapping, etc. Keith was red-faced with happiness and part of the discussion.

Very different to his disappointment with HMs for not mourning Cami's exit.

Hope a fuller clip paints a different picture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with all three statements.

Regarding the first statement I think Katie H needed Perez like Jerry Mouse needed Tom Cat; like South Park's Cartman need Kyle; etc. Without Perez, what is the point of Katie H. I now think she wont win and Keith & Calum will be the top 2.

Totally agree, they needed each other. I doubt that if one of them wasn't in the show, neither would have got as far as they did.

I don't like Katie or Perez, but can see why viewers kept them in, as they have been a huge contribution to the series.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is another Video up and now he apologising to Katie H. He better hope they don't show they two clips on tomorrows H/L's his fans will have Kittens.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good point. Maybe she was expecting the anti-Perez vote. Or maybe she's as shocked that Michelle didn't go as i am.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point. Maybe she was expecting the anti-Perez vote. Or maybe she's as shocked that Michelle didn't go as i am.

I really like Michelle and want her to win, but I did think that her and Kav were both certain to go. Was so shocked it was Perez, but I do love a shock eviction. It gets boring if it's all so predictable and the bookies are always right.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey listen, if Cheggers celebrating Perez leaving helps Hopkins win then im happy. :D

Keith's just celebrating to fit in with the others. As Parez was always alright with him. It's rather pathetic for Kieth to do that really. Just shows what a sheep that man is.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member

I agree with the BIB. It seems to have put the wind up her. I wonder if her 'closeness' with Perez the last couple of days was her shrewdly thinking it's the Perez/Katie show now, the two titans streaking away from the others (e.g. Michelle) to the final?

She shouldn't be worried IMO. Perez was coming bottom two in other evictions so I'm not sure why anyone thought he'd make the final two.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    He never pretended to like him. Perez was great viewing, but he must have been a nightmare to live with.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »

I like Cheggers -but if he said Perez was dull (and IF he was jumping for joy because Perez has gone) then I've gone totally off him. I won't be watching anyway - but I'd rather either one of the Katies won now!
  • Options
    KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

Katie H was celebrating the least because her end game has just been voted out.
  • Options
    ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Anyway, I'm not watching that clip because I have this really funny picture in my head of the housemates in a circle clapping and going 'ooo ooo' (like the crowd does on eviction nights) and there's Cheggers in the middle of them dancing about topless. I don't want to spoil it. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the BIB. It seems to have put the wind up her. I wonder if her 'closeness' with Perez the last couple of days was her shrewdly thinking it's the Perez/Katie show now, the two titans streaking away from the others (e.g. Michelle) to the final?

She shouldn't be worried IMO. Perez was coming bottom two in other evictions so I'm not sure why anyone thought he'd make the final two.

Have they actually released the voting percentages? I just thought they had Perez in the bottom two as a way of giving housemates and viewers false hope that it might be him going.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    Keith's just celebrating to fit in with the others. As Parez was always alright with him. It's rather pathetic for Kieth to do that really. Just shows what a sheep that man is.

I have to agree! A tad disappointed in Keith.

I never thought I'd say this - but of the five that are left - I'd rather Katie Horse won!
  • Options
    D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he was unbearable. And yes 'dull' does work, same shtick, same loudness, same 'being silly' boring shitey boring and annoying.

I sort of can't blame Cheggars for celebrating, even if he's dropping his guard.
    Agreed. The word dull has many meanings, and Perez with the same act 24/7 was VERY boring.