Options

Sophie's Game Plan?

SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,708
Forum Member
From Yahoo

' SOPHIE TURNS HER ATTENTIONS TO CHRIS

Sophie has admitted she now likes Chris and that they have already kissed on the lips - despite still having feelings for Shane.

The model has even confessed that she has been dreaming about him. Speaking in the Beach Hut she said: "I had a really weird dream. I have kind of started liking someone. "I have started liking Chris which was inevitable really."

in the same report

'CHRIS ADMITS TO GAME PLAN WITH SOPHIE

Chris has admitted to having a game plan with Sophie and hinted that they could end up sharing a single bed together and doing things that may be unsuitable to be shown on TV!

Speaking in the beach hut he said: "Yeah Sophie does seem happy that I am still here - interesting yeah. I am feeling good vibes from her but tread lightly though, tread lightly. I think with my experience with women in here so far maybe just with one or two you don't want to rush into things - baby steps. It makes it interesting too...this dog's got a plan!"

He explained: "I might not have noticed it but the plan has been in effect for some time but it's just been very subtle and we're getting results…You'll see I am getting some good vibes off Soph and I kind of sense, you know, if she's feeling me that is great I'd like a bit of feel from Soph and she needs affection and I need affection and if we are kind of feeling it with each other that would be great."

"It's funny actually she said 'wow you've got a single bed and so do I now' and I was like 'yeah your bed or mine?' and she was like 'we'll discuss that later' so watch this space yo! You will be like 'oh shit they can't do that on TV' - can we?!!"

ahah! but...

CALUM CAUSES A FRENZY AS HE JOINS LOVE ISLAND

Sophie is facing a dilemma on Love Island after discovering the new mystery contestant is Calum Best. The stunning super model confessed in the beach hut that Calum is one of her exes and she will find it impossible to choose between him and Chris.

The girls on the Island were whipped into a frenzy after Bianca was told that a new male celeb was joining the Island and she was going to collect him on a boat with two of the other girls. As she set off with Sophie and Kelle, the trio could hardly wait to discover who their new hunk was and were squinting and leaning over the side of the boat as they reached the pick up point.

Kelle could see he was dark and tall, but it was Bianca who worked out it was Calum. Sophie said: “It’s not Calum! Oh my god – no way. It is! F**king hell, the b**tard! He kept that quiet. I can not believe he kept that a secret.” But as the boat docked the stunning brunette threw herself into his arms saying: “Hey babe, it’s good to see you.” Calum commented on her tan before greeting Bianca and Kelle.As he arrived in the resort the boys were pleased to see him and gave him a guided tour.

Later when Sophie was in the beach hut she confessed to dating Calum in the past and said she needed to go in the Love Shack with either Chris or Calum to try and sort out her feelings. She said: “I’m squirming big time right now. Because half of the camp don’t know that both of them (Calum and Chris) are my exes. I’m just not going to bring it up, I think. Calum and Chris both know about each other, so there’s not much else I can really do. Cal kept it a secret that him and Chris were friends from the age of nine."

Comments

• Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My my

Is there a purposeful plan to throw in all Sophie's exes or has she just bedded the whole country ;)

I do find it a little strange that at least two contestants have slept together before, yet this doesn't seem to have been brought up, and that these same two are only hitting it off now despite being there a month...

Chris is desperate to stay in however, I would be very cynical of any relationship that develops between him and anyone else from now on.

The Anderton is despicable though, any man should know better. Especially after spending a month in an enclosed space with her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure it's about Sophie? They keep describing someone as 'stunning' in the article :D
  • Options
    Knarf44Knarf44 Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Soapy and Calum both come across as fairly shallow and conceited it wouldn't surprise me if they had dated in the past. Both seem to spend all their time at The Ivy or some nightclub picking up any available zeleb who offers themself up.

Shane summed Soapy up right last night - she needs to always be clinging on to someone who will help her support her massive ego :yawn:
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knarf44 wrote:
    As Soapy and Calum both come across as fairly shallow and conceited it wouldn't surprise me if they had dated in the past. Both seem to spend all their time at The Ivy or some nightclub picking up any available zeleb who offers themself up.

Shane summed Soapy up right last night - she needs to always be clinging on to someone who will help her support her massive ego :yawn:

I hope they've got loads of dosh then - it costs a fortune to eat at the Ivy
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,708
    Forum Member
    More likely than not they all slop about in the giant pool of freebies and sponsored events - Rent a Zleb stylee :rolleyes:

Not to mention the social life that is Reality TV :D

Who was it that reported on here that Sophie had got her summer wardrobe for the show all for free?