Options

Celebrities in nightclubs - any encounters??

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    I've read this about 2 famous tennis players in London's Notting Hill during the carnival. Maybe just Urban Myths, but I'd like it to be true.

Getting jiggy with it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One double act from the eighties have a real mean party trick, when the stay in hotels. Each night they would take it in turns to chat up a groupie and invite her up to their room. The one who picked up the girl would say goodnight to his partner then take the stairs to their room that was always on the 2nd floor. The other comic took the lift got into the room first and hid in a cupboard. The couple arrived and started fooling around, he told her that he would like to make out as she was looking out the window. She had her head outside the curtain looking outside, he was inside, after some love-making he moved away from her to turn the music up, but swapped with his partner who continued to make love to the woman who still had her head the other side of teh curtain looking out the window. The original lover ran down the stairs and out the building so he could wave up at the woman just to see the surprised look on the woman's face.
    Do you know the double act?

Christ - idiots like that should be locked up - smacks a little of an urban legend but if not then its sexual assault - can't believe people found it funny. Also I don't believe the woman would not twig - whilst he's "turning the music up" is she not going to turn around or realise the door is being opened etc. More I think about it more it sounds like an urban legend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    I was invited to meet a London mate of mine's guitar teacher in a club in Wardour Street. Turned out to be James Dean Bradfield from the Manic Street Preachers. Bit of a shock I can tell you!

Saw Ross Noble just after he'd not won the Perrier award in a nightclub in Edinburgh. My mate went up and said "You must be gutted...". His response was "F**k Off". Oh, the wit... (*)

Also in Edinburgh (and I've told this one before but it makes me laugh, so meh!) at a party at a friends house I mistook Johnny Vegas for a pile of coats. He wasn't best pleased...

(*) To be fair, it was a crap question... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wemster wrote:
    Roy Keane tried to cop off with me at a student night in Nottingham once - I couldn't get away from his 'affections' cos my leg was in plaster and I was on crutches!

Saw Ron Dixon off Brookie in Cream once loving the ladies (eughhhh)

Saw most of the Hollyoaks lot who were all very 'merry' and Tony was calling everyone a c*** :eek: They had a charity footie match the next morning and they were all very much worse for wear

Bumped into Jason Orange with his top off at a well dodgy rave in Stoke (a v long time ago)

Worst one was one of the Spanish royal family grinding away on the dancefloor in Ibiza :eek:

Ron Dixon?!?!?! good grief!!! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    passion wrote:
    wrong

For agnes baby bump

Another member of a rock/dance type cross over so off his face at a party he wet himself

A famous author who feel asleep in a bar, smashed lots of glasses and then was convinced he'd pissed himself

An american anchor plagued by insecurities indulging in mohitos from 3pm and then exposing himself

Finally a madchester legend who has been described as having a very smelly penis

Please can you PM me who these people are? :)
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    I've seen Lee Otway in a few nightclubs in Leeds where he swans about thinking he's God gift. The guy thinks he's David Beckham.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ran in to Jeff Brazier in nightclub and his best mate gave my sister his phone number!
  • Options
    cambs1965cambs1965 Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    webmuppet wrote:
    WTF is Love Muscle????

I met Fish in a pub once, does that count?

It used to be a Saturday nighter and is now (or was) an occasional gay night at the Fridge, does that help?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    cambs1965 wrote:
    It used to be a Saturday nighter and is now (or was) an occasional gay night at the Fridge, does that help?

Not at all... I'll stick with staying at home infront of the telly thanks :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although i've got to say i am enjoying reading all these stories, i just wanted to make a comment about the behaviour of us so-called "normal" people...

I was in a club recently, with a group of people, including a quite well-known childrens tv presenter. It was a great night, lots of drinks and dancing and we were keeping ourselves to ourselves.
    Suddenly, a group of girls who clearly felt threatened or insecure with his presence there, launched a tirade of abuse at him. Saying stuff like "so you think you're special, you think you're great/better than us... etc etc"

I think its pathetic that some people feel the need to be so rude when they see celebrities out and about. They are just normal people like the rest of us and (unless they are acting like a t**t which this guy was not) deserve to be left alone.

There. Rant over! :eek:
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Xfusion wrote:
    West Hollywood is also popular with another group of people. ;)

cheeky chappies ;)
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm...The bloke who plays Dev in Coronation Street in ChinaWhite nightclub in April lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ - idiots like that should be locked up - smacks a little of an urban legend but if not then its sexual assault - can't believe people found it funny. Also I don't believe the woman would not twig - whilst he's "turning the music up" is she not going to turn around or realise the door is being opened etc. More I think about it more it sounds like an urban legend.

It was a groupie and I'm sure she knew what she was doing and I bet they all where protected. ;)

One double act from the eighties have a real mean party trick, when the stay in hotels. Each night they would take it in turns to chat up a groupie and invite her up to their room. The one who picked up the girl would say goodnight to his partner then take the stairs to their room that was always on the 2nd floor. The other comic took the lift got into the room first and hid in a cupboard. The couple arrived and started fooling around, he told her that he would like to make out as she was looking out the window. She had her head outside the curtain looking outside, he was inside, after some love-making he moved away from her to turn the music up, but swapped with his partner who continued to make love to the woman who still had her head the other side of teh curtain looking out the window. The original lover ran down the stairs and out the building so he could wave up at the woman just to see the surprised look on the woman's face.
    Do you know the double act?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote:
    cheeky chappies ;)

That's one way of putting it. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    This is the really annoying thing, she was such a non-celeb I can't even remember her name. In Hollyoaks she went out with the guy called Adam who was in a wheelchair if I remember correctly....she was a swimmer or something?! Blonde hair, quite slim.

She more recently appeared in the Doritos "friends" adverts. In the famous words of Nikki "Who is she?!?!"

Is she the one who went out with Tony and was bisexual but Tony couldn't handle it, -quite a few years ago.
    She's on a doritos ad I think
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Is she the one who went out with Tony and was bisexual but Tony couldn't handle it, -quite a few years ago.
    She's on a doritos ad I think

Hmmmm...posibility! I only remember that she was quite slim with blonde short hair and yes, more recently has appeared on a doritos ad...

Honestly to have seen the way she carried on you would have thought I was dancing too close to a Hollywood A-lister!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thought of some more z listers ive seen around..

the one from Steps whose brother goes out with the Liberty X one...saw all them in a local bar. They kept themselves to themselves in all fairness.

Saw BB's Nasty Nick in Umbaba..he was wierd looking.

Got drinking with the Chelsea team last year, John Terry was after my friend but she was having none of it.....we jsut took the mickey out of them and drunk all their champagne. I got some non league footballer after me..lucky old me.

Jamie Redknapp was there and him and Frank Lampard jsut sat at the table keeping themselves to themselves showing no interest in all the girls hovering around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boredtoday wrote:

Jamie Redknapp was there and him and Frank Lampard jsut sat at the table keeping themselves to themselves showing no interest in all the girls hovering around.

ooh that doesnt sound like Frank !! (ALLEGEDLY!!) :D
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Rolf Harris in Waitrose, Maidenhead, count ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    I saw Jimmy Saville at a Pound Stretcher bash where he was promoting a fun run which was taking place the next day. Everyone but Sir Jimmy was drinking and saying stuff like "Will you fix it for me, Jim?". The management noticed he was getting annoyed with this and when I went up and asked him to fix it for me and he lost his rag and started beating me up. The guy in an ostrich marathon costume came over and joined in and started to kick me as well. Everyone one was laughing. It wasn't until I coughed up blood that Sir Jimmy and the Ostrich Man stopped. Needless to say, it was the hospital that "Fixed It" for me - "It" being my ribs and punctured lung.

:cry:
  • Options
    TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    Has no-one seen Mr Best Jnr at nightclubs. He seems to spend his life there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TTTango wrote:

ive seen him in Embassy but only the once
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TTTango wrote:

yeah i saw him in The Works in Kingston.

kept my distance though.......!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've seen denise welch off loose women in a backstreet pub in london. she's really nice. it was a few yeears ago when i was a young lass though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    going back to '95 I bumped into And and Dec while they were soaking up some sun in a north London park.

I was walking towards the exit of the park with a friend when I saw two smallish figures, one standing up, the other lying back on the grass with a beefier looking guy standing over him.

We had to walk right past them and as I got closer I realised they looked vaguely familiar and asked the standing one (ant) 'aren't you famous or something?'! He looked round and Dec and stuttered something like 'not really'

Not my brightest moment but in my defence the sun was in my eyes and they were still known as pj and Duncan as far as I was concerned!