Options

Strictly Come Dancing...'it takes two'..chat thread..

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erinfan wrote:
    Is it me or was Fiona really drunk tonight on ITT??? I know she's always a little bit..well...erm..strange, but tonight she was so over the top, didn't care what she was saying and ocudn't sit up straight. I really think she was drunk!! Didn't know she hated Brendan so much!!

A bit too much vino??? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah i thought that half way through! i was like i normally sit like that only when i'm mortal! And the way she was slouching over craig! i was like, is she tipsy?? Shock horror! :O
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Rhumba wrote:
    I think Fiona always gives good value in these interviews, and was very entertaining! :D

I agree. I've got no time for her as a presenter but I thought she was an excellent guest tonight. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    ..because he doesn't suffer fools gladly (ditto Love Island with that **** he rightly gave a good slappin').

I thought Fiona had a ruddy nerve to say Georgina shouldn't cry. She was blubbering all the time. What an attention seeker and she thinks she's the big " I am" on GMTV.

The sooner she's off our TV screens the better.

Rant over!
  • Options
    fern3fern3 Posts: 1,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm amazed that Craig can say "she shouldn't take it personally" (talking about Georgina). How can you not take it personally when someone tells you you're rubbish?
  • Options
    claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fern3 wrote:
    I'm amazed that Craig can say "she shouldn't take it personally" (talking about Georgina). How can you not take it personally when someone tells you you're rubbish?

Because he's not slighting her as a person but saying she's not a very good dancer. If I went out and played football and was then judged on it I'd be told I was utter rubbish - but they'd be right and I wouldn't take it personally as such. It's just a skill I don't have.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Update done at
    http://img47.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=itt0910200628hz8.jpg

[Ikeep posting the link, though I hope its bookmarked :D ]

I focused mainly on Mica and Ian for you, but also included the "filthy" almost-kiss of Claire and Brendan. :eek:

Thought the show was a little bit flat, particularly with Fiona's negative comments about her non-dancing skills and relationship with Brendan. (Maybe it's just me, but I was taught that if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything.)
    It did make me smile when she kept saying how awful Craig was to her but that he was very attractive - and Claudia's comment about Relate. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So who do we think Mica had got close to but wouldn't say? I'm sure the way her and Ian were implying it sounded as though it was in the romantic sense. Any guesses :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Dear Mindhorn

Your pictures are works of art. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! Had forgotten all about the Marias being the panel! And tonight, I loved the Hot Gossip dancers-just verging on being bitchy about Arlene but not quite daring to!

Couldn't quite see what they didn't like about Jan and Anton though. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    ///mav wrote:
    aaaaaaaaagh nooooooooooooooooo

for some reason i just lost BBC reception totally:(

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:(

I'm glad you said that - I'd just installed a new digibox and thought it was that!! You should have heard me yell at it!! :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    redkate wrote:
    So who do we think Mica had got close to but wouldn't say? I'm sure the way her and Ian were implying it sounded as though it was in the romantic sense. Any guesses :confused:

I thought it sounded romantic, but she's just had a baby so surely there is already someone romantic on the scene... :confused:
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    Cat123 wrote:
    I'm sure they'll be on at some point this week! Hoping for Matt & Carol to be on too.

Didnt Claudia say they`ll be on tomorrows show?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..because he doesn't suffer fools gladly (ditto Love Island with that **** he rightly gave a good slappin').

I thought Fiona had a ruddy nerve to say Georgina shouldn't cry. She was blubbering all the time. What an attention seeker and she thinks she's the big " I am" on GMTV.

The sooner she's off our TV screens the better.

Rant over!

Totally agree does she forget the arm waving/trying not to blub 'I shouldn't be like this' sniffing she was putting out last year.

Grrr she wound me up why sign up in the first place when you are that hopeless. He gave her a simple jive and she looked like a plank!

hem and embrace the calm think Brendan not Fiona
  • Options
    claire2281claire2281 Posts: 17,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote:
    Didnt Claudia say they`ll be on tomorrows show?

Yep, Matt and Carol as well as Lilia and Matt.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    claire2281 wrote:
    Yep, Matt and Carol as well as Lilia and Matt.

<---- waits for Marks turn :)
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    redkate wrote:

Yes, a bit like the big romance between Claudia and the Chef James from last year!! I am sure that was all done to increase the public vote! You NEVER hear a word about the "romance" now I notice and also when James was interviewed on Richard and Judy he said he was still looking for the "one!!" What happened :cool: does anyone know or was it all public relations and there really was NO relationship at all. ;) I guess I was the only one stupid enough to believe it!! Also I LOVE Claudia and her nightly show. I think she is a riot and enjoy her sense of humour!
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Erinfan wrote:
    Is it me or was Fiona really drunk tonight on ITT??? I know she's always a little bit..well...erm..strange, but tonight she was so over the top, didn't care what she was saying and ocudn't sit up straight. I really think she was drunk!! Didn't know she hated Brendan so much!!

Well to be fair he did say a DREADFUL thing to her which I do not know if I can repeat here. It was widely reported so I am sure you all know what I am talking about. :eek: Perhaps it was not a great idea to talk about Brendan on national TV as he could not defend himself but at least we were spared the awful artificial, he was wonderful teacher, wonderful human being, fabulous dancer/ we all LOVED each other and there were no bitchy comments routine we normally get. :yawn: She was honest in her dislike for him!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    Yersh at least she wasn't lying but come on some of the things she said were complete b*llshit...

She said that Georgina is better off with James, how does she know, from what she woulda seen James has been WAY WORSE then Brendan was with her...

And making it out that all Brendan did was be cruel, don't you remember what he was like with the judges, always sticking up for her... She was awful but Brendan always attempted to tell the judges all the good things...
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    The 'was Fiona drunk' question went through our minds as well last night, by the end of the interview I was threatening violence on the woman :o I have no interest in anything she has to say, but dear me, how much does she hate Brendan, bitterness was seeping from her at some stages.

No Mark and Karen tonight :mad: major sulk in the AK house predicted (OH is sulking as Ola's not on)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, a bit like the big romance between Claudia and the Chef James from last year!! I am sure that was all done to increase the public vote! You NEVER hear a word about the "romance" now I notice and also when James was interviewed on Richard and Judy he said he was still looking for the "one!!" What happened :cool: does anyone know or was it all public relations and there really was NO relationship at all. ;) I guess I was the only one stupid enough to believe it!! Also I LOVE Claudia and her nightly show. I think she is a riot and enjoy her sense of humour!
    Am assuming the first 'Claudia' you mentioned meant 'Camilla'.

Read it in another thread that she had always had a boyfriend (before the last series started and they are still together now apparently) and nothing ever happened between her and James last year. So you may draw your own conclusion what really went on... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole Camilla and her celeb dancers 'having it off' thing annoys me. The producers should get a new angle. She is a good dancer with good routines so we dont need the false romance allegations.
    Mind you, she doesnt really help. My brother (who had never watched strictly before) said to me after her and rays training moantage -'She really wants a bit of him, doesnt she'.
    I hadnt noticed the difference -asides from David Dickinson she always seemed to be like that in training. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's terrible! She's such a flirt! :rolleyes: It didn't hurt last year though did it? Got them a few more votes.... ;) I think she knows *exactly* what she's doing! Hehe!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat123 wrote:
    She's terrible! She's such a flirt! :rolleyes: It didn't hurt last year though did it? Got them a few more votes.... ;) I think she knows *exactly* what she's doing! Hehe!

Yeah probably Cat! :)
    I dont think any of the older pros are against some underhand tactics - Brendans lifts, Camillas flirting, Darrens media explosion..................
  • Options
    TheSoupdragonTheSoupdragon Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ///mav wrote:
    aaaaaaaaagh nooooooooooooooooo

for some reason i just lost BBC reception totally:(

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:(

I did too :mad: Grrrr. All I can say if it messes up on Sunday night when Torchwood's on there will be one furious little Soupy. As for Fiona Philips ack she was her usual annoying as hell self but more so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    The 'was Fiona drunk' question went through our minds as well last night, by the end of the interview I was threatening violence on the woman :o I have no interest in anything she has to say, but dear me, how much does she hate Brendan, bitterness was seeping from her at some stages.

No Mark and Karen tonight :mad: major sulk in the AK house predicted (OH is sulking as Ola's not on)

I hadn't considered the 'drunk' possibility, but now you mention it. :D
    I was bellowing at the telly when Phillips was on there. Something along the lines of "No one forced you to go on the show, you stupid bint...". Glad I was on my own, I may have got a bit carried away. :o Good on Craig R-H for reminding her it was for charidee though.

Can we petition that when Mark is on SCD-ITT that he has to remove his shirt at some point?
    *inserts giggling insanely and drooling smiley*
This discussion has been closed.