Nicole Scherzinger - Your Love

Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Gotta admit, I wasn't sure of this on first listen but a few more in and I love it :D her voice is so sultry! :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Y2c5j7FAE

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I like it but don't love it
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do other guys think? :)
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll probably grow on me but for now I find it a bit annoying
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it, though it's not as bad as Boomerang...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I like it, can't wait to hear it in a club while nicely drunk :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta admit, I'm hooked now :blush: without a doubt my current favourite song out there!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Favourite song by her I love it
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I just want this to get radio play. It needs Capital/Radio 1 play listing (preferably both).

I heard it on Juice FM the other day, but she needs to go hard with the promo.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I like it. It's much better than Boomerang. That song was horrendous!
  • 87Ben87Ben Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I really like it a nice summery song. Hope it goes top 10.
  • breakofdawnbreakofdawn Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I really don't like it.

She has a good voice but I really don't enjoy her solo releases, with the exception of Don't Hold Your Breath. I find this one to be a little annoying...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Love this...the do do bit is catchy as hell
    Forum Member
    The video is here :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FOWI6Zftpg

She looks sooooo good.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    It's not bad as people are making it out to be, honestly. It's a grower and I very much love it now. With a decent amount of airplay this has the potential to be a summer smash.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw her perform this on Alan Carr Chatty Man last night on tv and she was fantastic. Honestly it's a great song, in my mind i think it's one of the best pop songs i've heard this year. It's a better lead single than some of the other lead singles i've heard in the past 12 months from the other major female pop stars. The production is fantastic, it's a proper club tune, you can dance to it, it's catchy, genuinely very very good. I hope it's a smash hit, it deserves to be.

Having said that i haven't heard the song on radio at all or on the music video channels when i browse at night.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    It's not bad as people are making it out to be, honestly. It's a grower and I very much love it now. With a decent amount of airplay this has the potential to be a summer smash.

How is it doing on airplay out of interest? It's out in less than a month so radio should be starting to play it more, has Capital or Radio 1 shown any interest in it yet?

I hope this smashes for Nicole, she's super talented and deserves more success than she has had.
    Forum Member
    Nice to see Capital have finally starting playing this....three days before its release :roll eyes:

Anyway, still loving the song, hope it does well.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have not heard this on Radio1 at all or even seen the video for it on the music channels.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Have not heard this on Radio1 at all or even seen the video for it on the music channels.

It's on everywhere. The video is amazing and really suits the song.
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great song. Perfect summer anthem. The video is really fun and colourful too.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stop watching the video ;-) :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »

The video has 7.2m views on youtube and the lyrics video has a further 1.1m. It's only slightly behind the new Cheryl Cole single (combined about 500k ahead) and the Nicole videos are ahead of some that have been #1 lately. That might be a good marker of how it will perform.
    Forum Member
    #2 on iTunes! Really hope she gets #1 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The majority of people on my Twitter HATE it but I'm happy it's doing so well :cool: I reckon it'll peak between 3-7 then drop pretty hard :(
  • jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Currently #2 in the midweeks :D.