He has more back fat than a blue whale?

13»

Comments

• EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    taffstar wrote: »
    One classy lady Katie Hopkins

Seriously? If there was any word to be applied to that woman, it certainly wouldn't be "class." Unless, of course, it's preceded by "no."
  • Rapunzal1977Rapunzal1977 Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so fat people who have lost almost 5 stone in weight and clearly eating less / moving more are still fat according to this cretin? She blew everything she worked for on this 'campaign' right there.

Just goes to show she is a nasty B through and through!

The sad thing is This Morning / all these channels will still give her a platform to spout her vitriol :( it's sad :(
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume she's saving her most witty and creative put down..."you smell of poo, you do"...for a special occasion.
  • Flora_McDonaldFlora_McDonald Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    If Perez thinks its ok to prance around the kitchen area in see-through underpants and nothing else, he should have expected a backlash........and from Katie H !

Why? She doesn't strike me as a prude, so it couldn't have offended her. Cami-Lee was brazenly wiggling her boobs around in a see-through bra which was miles too small recently; other people have been wandering around in various states of undress; some of the girls were comparing boobs in the bathroom when anyone could have walked in; Callum's favourite hobby is showing off his tattoos and chiselled torso. Is that any reason to make spiteful comments about their bodies? Not in my book.

I'm sure that if the pants had been properly see-through, as you imply, the housemates would have had legitimate cause to officially complain about him flashing.
  • DiabolusDiabolus Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    irishcyke wrote: »
    Boohoo, the man who made a career of slagging off women and their looks while drawing cum and cocks on pictures of them got called fat. The injustice of it all.

I'd say this rather neatly gives a bit of perspective on the matter.,

The guy is genuinely nasty piece of work and it's only the totally irrational and over the top hatred for Hopkins that gives him any sort of support from what i can ascertain.
  • Rapunzal1977Rapunzal1977 Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? She doesn't strike me as a prude, so it couldn't have offended her. Cami-Lee was brazenly wiggling her boobs around in a see-through bra which was miles too small recently; other people have been wandering around in various states of undress; some of the girls were comparing boobs in the bathroom when anyone could have walked in; Callum's favourite hobby is showing off his tattoos and chiselled torso. Is that any reason to make spiteful comments about their bodies? Not in my book.

I'm sure that if the pants had been properly see-through, as you imply, the housemates would have had legitimate cause to officially complain about him flashing.

She was no prude whilst getting her rocks off bollock naked in a field with a married man :)

DOUBLE STANDARDS DIIIIABBBBLLLLOSSSS
  • LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha. She really said that? Well, it's funny compared to the really vicious things he's written online about people. You lot need to find some of his blogs. Katie fights on his level - it's all he understands.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    THIS

My God people don't forget Perez is a total arsehole also. He's made a living out of being derogatory and rotten about other people. He's finally getting a taste of it and all of a sudden it's "bullying"? Only on the BB forum fgs.

So has Katie Hopkins!!!

But it seems more fashionable to now jump on the " I love how Katie says it like it is " band wagon.:confused:

Both are as bad as eachother, but this new found 'love' for KH is nauseating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I've got no problem with her saying that, except it's not very witty is it. It's very Route One, ie: think of the biggest animal in the world regardless of the fact that it looks taut and smooth rather than flabby. Wit-wise it's not even good enough for The Sun.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marie4eva wrote: »
    Is that what Katie said to Perez? Nadia does make sense...Perez does react that way because he was bullied for being the Fat kid...

He was fat because he ate alot, not for medical reasons because he is thin now.

He got abuse for being fat and overcame the bullying.

So what does he do - he becomes the bully, knowing how bad it feels?

His blog is horrible, well it was quite vile years back when it started - no respect for others, then he became part of the establishment and sucks up to some and goes after others.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diabolus wrote: »
    I'd say this rather neatly gives a bit of perspective on the matter.,

The guy is genuinely nasty piece of work and it's only the totally irrational and over the top hatred for Hopkins that gives him any sort of support from what i can ascertain.

Agee with this, she is morphing into the Child catcher, with Poor ickle wickle Perez, as the child.

Whatever she says to him, l could care less, he loves the attention. Whether he is orchestrating it and directing it at others, or becoming the victim, when it comes back at him.

It also allows Nadia to vent (behind her back) about KH, and appear the all wonderful peace keeping earth mother, she thinks she is.
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    Who's Alexandra :confused:
    Alexander.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pope_tart wrote: »
    I assume she's saving her most witty and creative put down..."you smell of poo, you do"...for a special occasion.

hmm, along with "See that skid mark on the toilet ... that's your mum that is"
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marie4eva wrote: »
    Is that what Katie said to Perez? Nadia does make sense...Perez does react that way because he was bullied for being the Fat kid...

Anyone who chooses to look like this needs to shut up.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/417683/Katie-Hopkins-strips-off-My-Fat-Story-video