Katie H trying to start shiz with Katie P

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
She was trying to start sh*t between Calum and Katie P... yet it is Perez who gets blamed with causing all the grief in the house.
It's ridiculous.
And then later on Katie H is chanting 'get Perez out' as she walks up the stairs, and when Perez responds they all act like it was Perez starting sh*t again.
Yet in there & on BOTS they seem to ignore this.
The narrative is -
Evil Perez
Good 'big softy really' Katie H
What a joke :o

Comments

• Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree. I hope BB don't make her win.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Hopkins was telling Callum about her's and KP's conversation I knew she was twisting it. It was KH who suggested the 'not entertaining' angle.

Mind you, he's not.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    I say, Leave her to it. Hopkins' grave is getting deeper by the episode :D
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    I love it when they start messing up their own game, it's always fun to watch their downfall....:p
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie P also knew instantly who had told him. She obviously doesn't trust Katie H. I think it's a case of keeping your enemies close.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No calum told katie that katie h had told him.
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    I'm baffled that Katie Hopkins seems to be hero worshiped all of a sudden for doing the same sh*t in there she has become hated for on the outside... not least on BOTS. People saying she's nice and a 'big softy really' makes me think I'm living in an alternate universe. She has so far in the house took great pleasure mocking someone weaker than her (Alicia) and encouraged her mob to join in. And tried her best to get everyone to join her in isolating the person she doesn't like (Perez) by using guilt trips on them if they speak to him. Now she's decided to start on Katie Price. This is the sort of thing you would frown on if it was a school kid doing it... but it's coming from a 40 year old woman :o
    I'm absolutely baffled that Perez (who may be annoying but is harmless) is the one being painted as the villain.
    And the fact that Nadia is getting hate when all she is doing is basically pointing out how f**ked up this whole (Good Katie/Bad Perez) bullshi* is is mindboggling. Even Cheggers & Katie Price are starting to speak up about how wrong it is!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    I'm baffled that Katie Hopkins seems to be hero worshiped all of a sudden for doing the same sh*t in there she has become hated for on the outside... not least on BOTS. People saying she's nice and a 'big softy really' makes me think I'm living in an alternate universe. She has so far in the house took great pleasure mocking someone weaker than her (Alicia) and encouraged her mob to join in. And tried her best to get everyone to join her in isolating the person she doesn't like (Perez) by using guilt trips on them if they speak to him. Now she's decided to start on Katie Price. This is the sort of thing you would frown on if it was a school kid doing it... but it's coming from a 40 year old woman :o
    I'm absolutely baffled that Perez (who may be annoying but is harmless) is the one being painted as the villain.
    And the fact that Nadia is getting hate when all she is doing is basically pointing out how f**ked up this whole (Good Katie/Bad Perez) bullshi* is is mindboggling. Even Cheggers & Katie Price are starting to speak up about how wrong it is!!

Well said!
    I think it shows how inflexible some people's minds can be, when they are presented with evidence that contradicts their stance they try to hang on to their incorrect version of events even tighter. Sad but true:(
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah lets just forget that Perez hounded Alex...
    then runs away quoting the rules, or scared for his life.. when he gets a reaction..
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Katie P letting her know there is no problem between her and Calum. Meanwhile he walked away while saying 'we've kissed and made up'
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am convinced Katie P told Katie H that she thought Calum was the least entertaining.
    Forum Member
    Yeah lets just forget that Perez hounded Alex...
    then runs away quoting the rules, or scared for his life.. when he gets a reaction..

No he didn't, he did one thing.
    Perez saved Alex a few days before when they had to pick faces from the board, and then the next day when Perez was in the bedroom praising Cheggers out of nowhere Alex started having a go at him over nothing.
    Most of the instances in the house have been Perez responding to the way others are treating him. If they are nice to him he is nice back. Alex jumped on the Perez hate bandwaggon and so Perez responded.
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    'Bit on the side' is just there to tell viewers who they should like.

It's all about manipulating the public into accepting the winner that's inevitably already been chosen by the producers.
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    She was trying to start sh*t between Calum and Katie P... yet it is Perez who gets blamed with causing all the grief in the house.
    It's ridiculous.
    And then later on Katie H is chanting 'get Perez out' as she walks up the stairs, and when Perez responds they all act like it was Perez starting sh*t again.
    Yet in there & on BOTS they seem to ignore this.
    The narrative is -
    Evil Perez
    Good 'big softy really' Katie H
    What a joke :o
    With regards to the second one, Perez had gotten semi naked and started prancing around as usual to piss everyone off
    So yes, Katie was right to chant
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez saved Alex a few days before when they had to pick faces from the board, and then the next day when Perez was in the bedroom praising Cheggers out of nowhere Alex started having a go at him over nothing.
    Most of the instances in the house have been Perez responding to the way others are treating him. If they are nice to him he is nice back. Alex jumped on the Perez hate bandwaggon and so Perez responded.

its never Perez's fault...
    he's the VICTIM

LOL

Blinkered much

:D:D
    Forum Member
    iMatt_101 wrote: »
    With regards to the second one, Perez had gotten semi naked and started prancing around as usual to piss everyone off
    So yes, Katie was right to chant
    Rubbish. They bitch about Perez nomatter what he does. Him getting semi-naked was at best just him having a laugh... at worst him saying f**k you haters.
    People like Keith & Katie P found it funny. It's just Katie H and her mob that CHOSE to take great offense to it, because it's just another excuse in their eyes to justify their hate for him.
    When Katie H did her chant it was hours later and Perez was fully clothed. Just like the week before when Perez was locked in the cage & Katie H was chanting get Perez out to him & Alexander was mocking & blowing kisses at him... this is deemed acceptable it seems, but if Perez rises to it and responds it is deemed the crime of the century ;-)
    its never Perez's fault...
    he's the VICTIM

LOL

Blinkered much

:D:D
    It's not that it's never Perez's fault... it's that they make out it's ALWAYS Perez's fault, when clearly Katie Hopkins is just as bad if not worse... yet she gets a free pass in the house & on BOTS.
  • AbbieJayAbbieJay Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    If Katie Hopkins WAS a student at school and behaved like this, calling Alicia thick and 2 braincells, and we were the teacher, would we think she's right to do that? Or would we have to put a stop to the behaviour?
    I really don't get what's to like. She is unkind to people. Therefore she's an unkind person. Just because she cries when a bigger girl bigs her up doesn't impress me.
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thankfully Perez responded and Alex was exposed as the homophobic raging "big man". Of course KH helped expose Alex by saying "big man" over and over again, but everyone forgets her role in it.
  • p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    I say, Leave her to it. Hopkins' grave is getting deeper by the episode :D

Yep, agree with this.
    The "voting public" will turn on her soon enough.
  • LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez bullied Alex. There was nothing in Alex's behaviour to suggest he is homophobic, and his speech after Perez had hounded him to blurt out what looked like a homophobic slur was very sincere. He was almost in tears when he said he lives and works with gay people and it's never been an issue. Perez sexually harassed Alex, and what Alex said back, 'get your silly-ass faggoty face out...' Referred to the way Perez was doing silly ass facial expressions such as tongue licking and gestures, kiss-blowing -it was a criticism of the way Perez used his gayness to upset Alex. I'm so sad Alex was driven to almost explode and for one second used the wrong word. He was warned, as Perez should have been. If a man did that to a woman, gesticulating penetration, he would have been warned, no doubt in my mind.

Katie can't let it go because it was a horrible, unfair and unjust situation. She doesn't want us to forget, unlike BB who wants Perez in for the final.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is why i wont watch bots.
  • LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie H told the truth.
    Katie P lied.
    Why can't the Hopkins Haters see that?
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie H told the truth.
    Katie P lied.
    Why can't the Hopkins Haters see that?

That is what I thought as Katie H asked Katie P to confirm what she said.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    That is what I thought as Katie H asked Katie P to confirm what she said.

Not really, she harassed her about it for 15 minutes, Hopkins even gloated that it took her 15 minutes to get her to say it, it was a case of putting words in one's mouth.

She had Pricey on the ropes really, either Pricey confessed to being weak and not up front or she admitted to Hopkins POV.;-)
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand either of the Katies myself.
    Perhaps BB could put them in a boxing ring together for us?

KH will be called out over her stirring and it seems likely that BB will be promoting KP as their champion.