Saw Katie at a café last week

Comments

• madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    So, her friend corrected your boyfriend, and not Katie herself?

Sounds like they need to keep their mouth shut. Probably acting all protective and BFFish now their friend has been on TV. :rolleyes:

Yep agree with all of your post :)
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are so friggin funny- I actually spat my coffee out! How can I give a disapproving look to that!! X
    Careful, Katiewright. You've opened Pandora's Box now. You'll be deluged with PMs from starstruck fans. Some of the people who post here don't always have the tightest grip on, um, reality... (just look at the X Factor forum) They will follow you into cafes and quote more of your private conversations in public. They will declare that they know 'Katie off of The Apprentice'. :eek:

There's probably a good reason why other 'people off the telly' don't come on here...:cool:
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does their seem to be Chemistry between Adam and Jade ???
    Nooo! She's far too lovely for him :);)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's probably a good reason why other 'people off the telly' don't come on here...:cool:

That we know of ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member
    You guys are such sycophants! ;)

But yeah, I did like Katie on the show, and was aghast that she was fired when Adam/Azhar were in the bottom 3 with her. I don't know what LAS's been on this series, it's like he's firing the candidates in reverse order of entertainment/efficiency. Well done Katie, you seemed to be fighting an uphill battle from the first task, but you definitely held your own!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Lord Sugar nice? :p
  • SydneyHedgehogSydneyHedgehog Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God look at you lot sucking up. Big deal. Katie was OK on the show, nothing special. Was Katie the one who kept saying how tough it was to be so good looking in the business world or was it the other one?
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God look at you lot sucking up. Big deal. Katie was OK on the show, nothing special. Was Katie the one who kept saying how tough it was to be so good looking in the business world or was it the other one?

That was Laura.

To be fair, judging by the polls Katie was one of the favourites on here before she left.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annie24601 wrote: »
    That was Laura.

Actually Laura didn't say what SydneyHedgehog posted; no-one did. Laura said that being an attractive businesswoman had its ups and downs, and she said it once, so she didn't "keep" saying it.

One of the perils of going on TV; some people start to beieve they saw you say and do things that they never really did.
  • Mystic DaveMystic Dave Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was more the influence of that stupid (and really rather unpleasant) Samantha Brick in the Daily Heil. However, it seems most of the males round here are thinking with their trousers.:rolleyes:
  • 96.6TFM-Sean96.6TFM-Sean Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    Actually Laura didn't say what SydneyHedgehog posted; no-one did. Laura said that being an attractive businesswoman had its ups and downs, and she said it once, so she didn't "keep" saying it.

Yeah this was Laura who invented a clip on riot shield to assist drowning children in the bath. All because her children splash a little bit of water when they are in the bath. Would the better answer be .. not to have children .. after all they will be too beautiful for the business world.
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Katie doesnt see my 'bland assassin' topic before she reads of my adoration of her.

If you read this Katie, here is my blunt assessment of your time in the show. I think you should have been fired in week one for a poor performance, but after that I felt you were actually pretty good. I especially liked you snapping at Adam for his 'its complicated love' bit when you put yourself forward as PM.

I think you did yourself no favours with the 'blonde assassin' nickname, sort of marked your card even before the show started. Which was a shame because I thought at the time you were fired, you shouldn't have been. (Adam should have been)

The OP is a bit freaky and it must be hard for you after having been on TV facing the public. Some are fine but some will be weird. It is hard to know how to react when you see celebrities. I am known to have a severe loathing of Barbara Windsor, but when I saw her in the street, instead of lambasting her for her wooden acting, I gargled 'alright babs' at her, to which she responded 'awite darlin' - cringe indeed.

Good to see you on here facing everyone. Wish there was more with guts like you

Ha, sycophancy is fun!

All the best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I hope Katie doesnt see my 'bland assassin' topic before she reads of my adoration of her.

If you read this Katie, here is my blunt assessment of your time in the show. I think you should have been fired in week one for a poor performance, but after that I felt you were actually pretty good. I especially liked you snapping at Adam for his 'its complicated love' bit when you put yourself forward as PM.

I think you did yourself no favours with the 'blonde assassin' nickname, sort of marked your card even before the show started. Which was a shame because I thought at the time you were fired, you shouldn't have been. (Adam should have been)

The OP is a bit freaky and it must be hard for you after having been on TV facing the public. Some are fine but some will be weird. It is hard to know how to react when you see celebrities. I am known to have a severe loathing of Barbara Windsor, but when I saw her in the street, instead of lambasting her for her wooden acting, I gargled 'alright babs' at her, to which she responded 'awite darlin' - cringe indeed.

Good to see you on here facing everyone. Wish there was more with guts like you

Ha, sycophancy is fun!

All the best.

Ha- 'Bland Assassin'- I love it

I really don’t ever remember calling myself that- I obviously DID. There is something about the Apprentice that makes the most normal people rhyme and make cringe worthy statements of pure crap, Take me as a perfect example. I promise that I have NEVER introduced myself as ‘the blonde assassin’- I work in politics so would probably be marched out of any building by security at the very mention of ‘assassin’ 

I agree about week one- I said that on the car journey back to the house. I have since bought Bilyanna a drink. In fact, I don’t think I have ever seen that girl put her hands in her pocket for a round. The outcome of being so beautiful I suppose ;)

I have said it before- I was totally a deer in the headlights in week one. It was just such a strange experience. Don’t know why I expected an induction or explanation on how all this worked- DUH.

I also found the behaviours very anti-business. Think about it, usually you would make sure you; thought before you spoke, were courteous, strategic and prepared. The opposite was the case and I learnt quickly.

We all make mistakes- and week one was mine. I was never going to win it from that point on. That’s for me to dine out on for the next few years I suppose!

I am a mere human (or total idiot)!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I think I can really honestly say that there is no sexual tension between the two of them!!

I did love the drama between them though.
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really don’t ever remember calling myself that- I obviously DID. There is something about the Apprentice that makes the most normal people rhyme and make cringe worthy statements of pure crap, Take me as a perfect example. I promise that I have NEVER introduced myself as ‘the blonde assassin’- I work in politics so would probably be marched out of any building by security at the very mention of ‘assassin’ 

I agree about week one- I said that on the car journey back to the house. I have since bought Bilyanna a drink. In fact, I don’t think I have ever seen that girl put her hands in her pocket for a round. The outcome of being so beautiful I suppose ;)

I have said it before- I was totally a deer in the headlights in week one. It was just such a strange experience. Don’t know why I expected an induction or explanation on how all this worked- DUH.

I also found the behaviours very anti-business. Think about it, usually you would make sure you; thought before you spoke, were courteous, strategic and prepared. The opposite was the case and I learnt quickly.

We all make mistakes- and week one was mine. I was never going to win it from that point on. That’s for me to dine out on for the next few years I suppose!

Week one is a major baptism of fire. No one wants to be first fired. Fortunately you dodged it. Biliyana decided to mouth off at Lord Sugar. Not wise

Thanks for that response.
  • LayzeegoatLayzeegoat Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought it was "blonde assassin"! Much more appropriate, surely. :D
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katie always reminded me of zoe ball.

I was sorry she was voted off. I thought she might make the final 3 at least ..... but it obviously just wasn't to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow, it is Katie off of the Apprentice, and if you look at my posting history you will see that I am not really a fan of you or the Apprentice and don't really come on this forum, I just watch it and you were alright I suppose.
  • Viscount ByronViscount Byron Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..I dunno who is the better ball-buster this Katie or the other Katie from the older apprentice you know..THAT posh one.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    katie always reminded me of zoe ball.

Jo Whiley for me.
  • Viscount ByronViscount Byron Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trollface wrote: »
    Jo Whiley for me.

..You're both wrong, shes Claire from Steps.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I think Katie being evicted was the biggest WTF moment on the apprentice ever, i just didn't see it coming :p

I thought she was a good candidate with good skills.

I sorta laughed very loudly for a while at Katies friends username, this thread or at least the first page was like a pantomime, it was just funny :p

It is a bit creepy listening to their conversations though? :eek:"Oh Hello! I've seen you on telly, now if you carry on talking whilst i post everything you say on a forum?" Some people ;) I mean I had a funny message from Lauren Harries a while ago but I haven't posted it around (She is a character certainly!) The other week i saw Mike Dilger and he was talking to what i assume his friends but i didn't listen in and post it all on a forum.

Anyway Katie well done on the apprentice and I have nothing against anyone here, but im just saying its a bit creepy :p
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I think Katie being evicted[...]

Wrong programme.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    trollface wrote: »
    Wrong programme.

I mean Eliminated :p I get confused :L
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509