Options

43 years ago today.....

tinshedtinshed Posts: 483
Forum Member
Man walked on the Moon. Do you think Apollo 11 actually touched down on the moons surface, Neil Armstrong climbed down the ladders and uttered those immortal words.

After watching several films over the last few days aiming to debunk the landings ie no stars in any photos, the shadows cast on astronauts, lunar lander and the flag blowing in a non-atmosphere, besides the fact that they had to pass through the van-allen radiation belt i did begin to wonder, but then came to my senses.

Comments

• Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope, who filmed him from outside for a start?
  • Options
    OrbitalzoneOrbitalzone Posts: 12,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey it's the bi-weekly moon hoax thread.

well done sir, well done indeed.
  • Options
    CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Nope, who filmed him from outside for a start?

That would be LEM, the unsung and much forgotten member of the expedition. Compared to LEM, Michael Collins is famously well known.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tinshed wrote: »
    Man walked on the Moon. Do you think Apollo 11 actually touched down on the moons surface, Neil Armstrong climbed down the ladders and uttered those immortal words.

After watching several films over the last few days aiming to debunk the landings ie no stars in any photos, the shadows cast on astronauts, lunar lander and the flag blowing in a non-atmosphere, besides the fact that they had to pass through the van-allen radiation belt i did begin to wonder, but then came to my senses.

That's good:)
  • Options
    len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinshed wrote: »

Yeah , I watched him do it .
  • Options
    DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    That would be LEM, the unsung and much forgotten member of the expedition. Compared to LEM, Michael Collins is famously well known.

Motorhead where on the moon OMFG:eek:
  • Options
    alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any minute now someone will be along with a 9/11 hoax thread so this one won't be lonely ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are people who still think it's a hoax? :eek: :D should make for a great thread.
  • Options
    KarlSomethingKarlSomething Posts: 3,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those that believe they faked it, do they believe that all the subsequent landings were faked, as well?

What about satellites? Do they believe satellite TV is a reality? GPS? The Hubble telescope?

Gravity?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    You were watching Capricorn One, weren't you?