Options

Anthea Turner throws out Grant Bover over affair !!!

Comments

• Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Rourke wrote: »
    I think Sally Meen is a very brave woman going on holidays with her husband and Anthea given Anthea's track record....

Another one grossly lacking in morality…. she certainly didn’t let the grass grow under her feet when nabbing the husband of her deceased friend… and it was Anthea that played matchmaker..

grotesque pair of wenches…

Does Anthea not see the irony of wanting Grant to 'apologise on TV - for his daughters' sakes' (according to some newspaper reports, anyway)? She didn't see the need to ask him to go on TV to apologise to them when he left Della for her! Not only that, she wants Grant to apologise to her, but again she didn't exactly rush to ask him to apologise to Della, did she?

I'm sure the children do not, and have never wanted, to be used as publicity pawns in this game, and I'm even more sure that they have not asked, and do not seek, an apology on TV from their father. Why does Anthea think the public are going to believe she's got the girls' best interests at heart now when it just smacks of her getting her own back for the humiliation he's caused her? Whatever the girls' feelings and emotions, they have always seemed mature (before their time in some ways) and have tried always to keep their thoughts and feelings behind closed doors and private within the family, where they belong. Anthea has no right to speak for them now unless she has their express permission - and somehow I doubt that.

They haven’t actually; one of them tweeted “My sisters and I love Dad and Anth equally. We’ve been seeing/talking to them through this difficult time.”. I think they have been lured into, and “love” the world of ‘celebrity’, just like their father – it would be nice if those girls had publically displayed how supportive they are of their birth mother, and not of the woman who wrecked her life and dreams.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soullover wrote: »
    These people lose touch with reality. Why ffs should we be made to watch their private life shenanigans on the TV. Does anyone care enough about these people to need to watch a public apology? :cool:.
    Exactly how important does Anthea Turner think they or their sordid little marriage is to the viewing public?????
    Just who on earth do they think they are???? :mad:

Ties in nicely with my thread about some TOWIE tw*t dumping her bf on Twitter. We've got to a place in life where these people don't know the difference between real life and reality tv anymore. Every fart is considered fair game to sell for attention seeking.
    I might be old fashioned but I come from a world where airing your ditey laundry in public was considered shameful. This lot wouldn't know shame or dignity if it bit them on thei arse.
  • Options
    hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think this is all a set-up & they're trying to get him on to Celebrity Big Brother. :(
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Anthea Turner should be glad that her husband cheated. It's given her more tabloid coverage than she's had in years. Unfortunately for her, and fortunately for everyone else, it occured during the biggest sporting event in the world
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hicken wrote: »
    I'm starting to think this is all a set-up & they're trying to get him on to Celebrity Big Brother. :(

LOLOLOLOL......oh this made me laugh, and would not surprise me in the slightest either !! After all, they had Giggs sister in law on, and the ODIOUS wench Denise Welsh on !

Grant would be an ideal candidate given that company !
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    footygirl wrote: »
    i have no sympathy for her

Especially after what she did to Peter Simon (the guy she was married to and who really loved her) :mad: then she stole Grant Bovey from his wife and kids :mad:
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Especially after what she did to Peter Simon (the guy she was married to and who really loved her) :mad: then she stole Grant Bovey from his wife and kids :mad:

Who? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Peter Powell...
  • Options
    bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I take it you mean Peter Powell, her ex-husband.

He has remained friends with her, and lets her holiday on his yacht so he must be okay about everything.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2183862/How-Anthea-stumbled-Grants-Olympic-lie-Text-friend-uncovered-affair-girl-24.html
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Powell is kinder to her than I would have been

I'd let her use my yacht, but Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken would be going with her.
  • Options
    Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With Robert Maxwell as their plan B? ;):D
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose it hasn't occurred to her the reason he hasn't yet apologised is he may not be sorry.:rolleyes: Might I suggest if he later decides he is, that they 'make it public' on Al Jazeera TV leaving us here in peace. Delusional much.:yawn:
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Anthea Turner lets 'cheating' Grant Bovey come back home a month after throwing him out

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2193670/Anthea-Turner-lets-cheating-Grant-Bovey-come-home-month-throwing-out.html#ixzz24bHXFpr9

Good Luck with that one Anth ...... remember the 'reconcilliation' with Della?
  • Options
    Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Earlier in the week, his black VW Touareg 4x4 could be seen parked beside Anthea’s grey Range Rover on the driveway.

Around lunchtime, smoke could be seen rising from the back garden, suggesting they were having a barbecue...

.....:D:D
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see one way or another it's ALWAYS the woman's fault... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I believe they are back together, if we can believe the papers!!! Oh dear, another spineless woman who will hang on to a relationship no matter how humiliating the treatment is. Thought for a minute that Anthea would be different from the footballer wives etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe they are back together, if we can believe the papers!!! Oh dear, another spineless woman who will hang on to a relationship no matter how humiliating the treatment is. Thought for a minute that Anthea would be different from the footballer wives etc.

Must be SO great to know everything about everyone, and know exactly how everyone is feeling, and all the reasons people stay with people. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They're both cheats so IMO it's better if they stay together than in relationships with others who they then cheat on.
  • Options
    HamptonHampton Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Must be SO great to know everything about everyone, and know exactly how everyone is feeling, and all the reasons people stay with people. :rolleyes:

Bit harsh....

Dancing Girl starts her post with " I believe " therefore making it clear that she is posting HER opinion which is what a forum is for.

Whereas you, Paul Anderson ( or is it Anthea Turner??) have posted something that has no relevance whatsoever to the actual thread....just an attack on another poster.

Classic. :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's as if feminism never happened. Stupid bint.

Mind you, I always think if you start a relationship by cheating then you can never fully trust your partner not to stray from you. Some may change and grow up but you can never have that complete peace of mind.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It's as if feminism never happened. Stupid bint.

Mind you, I always think if you start a relationship by cheating then you can never fully trust your partner not to stray from you. Some may change and grow up but you can never have that complete peace of mind.

So true, I've always wondered how people reconcile cheating on someone as a basis of a relationship.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These 2 prats utterly deserve each other.
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps she should have asked (or made) him get a job - preferably one where he wasn't robbing the backside off people like he's done many times before. Maybe then he wouldn't have had time to stray.

The whole tone of the piece reads as if feminism never existed and it's all about the 'big, strong man' going off the rails' because 'the little woman' was at fault .
    Still, I guess this has given her more column inches than she's had for some time. Stupid mare.
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought she had Mug written over her face. I suppose though that Peter Powell was working to much too. so that was his fault