Options

Alicia told Katie in confidence !!?? really !

smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really sick of Alicia playing the victim now... does she realise that around 2.5 million people are watching this show !!>:( and heard how she she has only just learnt the alphabet.. fgs

I actually now think she is playing a game and trying to become this poor victim..

Pathetic..

Comments

• Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Yeah she's such a victim when she happily stands up for herself and laughs along with Katie H in good humour, despite Katie H doing her best to wind her up ;)
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »
    I really sick of Alicia playing the victim now... does she realise that around 2.5 million people are watching this show !!>:( and heard how she she has only just learnt the alphabet.. fgs

I actually now think she is playing a game and trying to become this poor victim..

Pathetic..

I think she was referring to the fact that Hopkins couldn't wait to run back to her crew to relay information that had been shared with her in a private conversation
  • Options
    _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    There was obviously no 'confidence' but it was still an irrelevant cheap blow from Hopkins to escape the argument.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pathetic..

I've yet to see her playing this 'poor victim' :confused:
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is she playing the victim when she stands up for herself?
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She gets picked on a lot in that house, i don't understand how being picked on somehow means she's playing the victim.
    I'm sure she would rather be not getting picked on if it was her choice to be honest.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    She gets picked on a lot in that house, i don't understand how being picked on somehow means she's playing the victim.
    I'm sure she would rather be not getting picked on if it was her choice to be honest.

Definitely!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also i'm not watching the highlights show but i guess Alicia told Katie something in confidence but Katie has been a bitch about it and told other people?.
    Which now means Alicia will be the 'bad' one as its her fault for telling Katie in the first place?.

Man Katie fans really are a loyal bunch, she's never in the wrong for anything.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also i'm not watching the highlights show but i guess Alicia told Katie something in confidence but Katie has been a bitch about it and told other people?.
    Which now means Alicia will be the 'bad' one as its her fault for telling Katie in the first place?.

Exactly ;)

Alicia slam-dunked her and that completely out of order and OTT dig was because she couldn't BEAR to be bested by someone she considers to be as thick as shite, ie Alicia.

But Alicia was 100% correct in that (where fleecy leggings are concerned) Katie was speaking from a position of ignorance.

She used the RIGHT word, in the RIGHT context and she was RIGHT :cool:

So of course Katie resorted to type and said something completely ****ing horrible because to concede she was wrong would never do.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No she didn't. She told Katie and Keith.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member

If you are not even watching How are you qualified to make these comments?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fisch wrote: »
    If you are not even watching How are you qualified to make these comments?

Thats why i said "i guess...."
  • Options
    RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pathetic..

Yeah, it wasn`t in confidence at all.. there was at least 4 of them there.. plus the 3 million viewers
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats why i said "i guess...."

And you're quite entitled to join in the debate, it's a forum ;-)

Good post Bunions, my click on your post didn't work :blush:
  • Options
    TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she got her words muddled but I called it yesterday, that Katie was acting interested in Alicia's conversation with her and was fishing for amo to use against her later..........and I was right. She's a troll.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    Yeah, it wasn`t in confidence at all.. there was at least 4 of them there.. plus the 3 million viewers
    She was right about it being low though ;)

Lower than snake's piss.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    She told a group fgs!! If it had been I confidence then it would av been a 1 on 1 situation in a quiet place some where
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she understands how she is perceived
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea how telling someone whilst laughing that she only just learnt the alphabet, whilst surrounded in a house by cameras, and camera men and crew and one or two other housemates was in confidence.
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If someone can link this for me, then thank you! Even Katie says it was private.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8D72GhQmLw
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, it looks like my link worked!
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

Then I wish people on here would stop treating her like a victim, and feeling sorry for her.

People posting threads saying they want her to win now because they pity how shes being treated in the house...it's daft.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then I wish people on here would stop treating her like a victim, and feeling sorry for her.

People posting threads saying they want her to win now because they pity how shes being treated in the house...it's daft.

Exactly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perez is treated worse, handles it better and is much more entertaining imo. I know you don't' like him however I wouldn't want Alicia to win unless Perez, Keith or Nadia were evicted first. Out of those left, then Alicia is the least toxic imo. I know we disagree on who we like (or dislike the least) but sympathy isn't a factor for me except that sometimes is correlates to the least annoying person (but not always since Perez can be annoying).

Do you really think some people vote just out of sympathy? I'm wondering if the reverse is also true for some people (voting for most verbally aggressive/insulting) given the fact Katie H is popular, Helen Woods won (partly due to vote splitting, partly due to "redemption" [lol], free pass and telling it like it is [being verbally aggressive]).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually wonder if this woman lies sometimes, as didn't the alphabet part come out days ago and only recently Alicia said she actually sat down for the first time and have a real conversation?
    Either way this woman isn't bullied, she is opinionated as well, just because she isn't as fast as Katie H or Perez, Nadia etc doesn't mean she isn't. She doesn't see other people's point of views, doesn't respect them, she expects everyone to see things from hers. She isn't daft, thick or stupid, she does play the blonde card a lot, most of the stuff I think is an act. Yeah she day dreams etc, She gets on the majority of house mates nerves, so there is definitely more to her and she gets good editing. I cannot stand people who come out with all she needs in life is a pair of boobs and S**!