eastenders live week SCHEDULE RELEASED

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
Forum Member
BBC ONE EASTENDERS LIVE WEEK SCHEDULE

MONDAY 16th FEBRUARY at 10.45pm : The Graham Norton Show EastEnders special with special guests : June Brown, Pam St Clement, Adam Woodyatt, Letitia Dean, Kellie Bright, John Altman, Richard Blackwood, Jessie Wallace, Shane Richie and Danny Dyer
TUESDAY 17th FEBRUARY at 7.30pm: EastEnders (30’) with live inserts
WEDNESDAY 18th FEBRUARY at 8pm: EastEnders (30’) with live inserts
THURSDAY 19th FEBRUARY at 7.30pm: EastEnders (60’) with live inserts
THURSDAY at 9.30pm Flashback episode (30’) with live inserts
FRIDAY 20th FEBRUARY at 8pm: EastEnders fully live episode (30’)
FRIDAY at 8.30pm EastEnders: Backstage Live with Zoe Ball, Ore Oduba and Joe Swash at 2030 (with a live switchover to BBC Three at 9pm)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/entries/3d799851-c6d3-46c9-91d2-092cd3e4af8e

:)

Comments

• SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew Friday 20th would be Live episode and loads of people adamant it was the 19th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Sandsss wrote: »
    I knew Friday 20th would be Live episode and loads of people adamant it was the 19th.

im so looking forward to the flashback episode
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Graham Norton show sounds great, I don't usually watch it but I'll be watching that one!
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    It all sounds fantastic. I can't wait.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that.

I'm very happy that the live episode is on the Friday as I'll be able to watch it then :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

I'm very happy that the live episode is on the Friday as I'll be able to watch it then :D

your welcome
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    It all sounds fantastic. I can't wait.

Me too!! they're spoiling us! :D
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant wait!!! I haven't been this excited about a soap since Phil Mitchell was shot the first time round!
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    This is actually way better than I thought. Brilliant, can't wait.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This all looks brilliant, I also thought the full live would be on the 19th as that is when they said the killer would be exposed, plus that is the day of the actual Birthday but we have an hour long special and a flashback on that day so all good. So it does now look like the full live episode will be immediate aftermath to who ever killed Lucy as I am guessing the flashback will have the killer reveal. Absolutely cannot wait for this now and the anticipation over the three day weekend means Tuesday will get off a to a great start.
  • SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Thursday clash with the 2nd Emmerdale episode? Good luck Emmerdale if so.
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    I really like the sound of this, even though the flashback episode could get a little lost where it is, but I'm sure Death in Paradise will keep most of the audience around.

The live being Friday makes sense, but I kind of wanted Friday's episode to be set at just the Beale's house, with Ian confronting the killer, and Dot's house with the aftermath of what has happened there. Now it's the fully live they will have to fit The Vic scenes in as well so all, or most, of the cast get a part.
    Sandsss wrote: »
    Will Thursday clash with the 2nd Emmerdale episode? Good luck Emmerdale if so.

No, there's football that night so Emmerdale will most likely be 18:45-19:45, a small clash but shouldn't affect EE too much now that it's an hour, as it might dent the start but it will grow over the course of the hour.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like the sound of this, even though the flashback episode could get a little lost where it is, put I'm sure Death in Paradise will keep most of the audience around.

The live being Friday makes sense, but I kind of wanted Friday's episode to be set at just the Beale's house, with Ian confronting the killer, and Dot's house with the aftermath of what has happened there. Now it's the fully live they will have to fit The Vic scenes in as well so all, or most, of the cast get a part.

No, there's football that night so Emmerdale will most likely be 18:45-19:45, a small clash but shouldn't affect EE too much now that it's an hour, as it might dent the start but it will grow over the course of the hour.

I hope ITV have seen sense and put Emmerdale on for jiust 30 minutes 7-7.30 as a bit of goodwill but I guess probably not.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant tht Thursday will be jam Packed, leading up to the friday Episode. Omg so excited. Can't wait . And we get a show With Zoe Ball.cool. The Graham Norton thing sounds great.
  • lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait! I automatically thought the live ep would be the 19th as that's when the killer is revealed. As each episode will have live elements, will Lucy's killer be exposed live? SO excited for the flashback episode too!
  • all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    I'm pleased the reveal is going to be on Thursday, when its the show's actual birthday. I'm hoping its a big enough hook to get people to come back Friday for the full live.
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Epic.

Beyond excited.

Roll on LIVE week.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Cheers op:)
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The flashback episode - if they film what happened to Lucy the night she died, then wont more of the cast and crew know who did it? Or maybe its not a full 30 mins of flashbacks just the key scenes which they film that day?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    The flashback episode - if they film what happened to Lucy the night she died, then wont more of the cast and crew know who did it? Or maybe its not a full 30 mins of flashbacks just the key scenes which they film that day?

It has live elements to it so I'm guessing they've rehearsed different people delivering the final blow and right before transmission they'll tell the real culprit and that's what they'll run with

On a separate note, when does everyone think they'll start the flashback episode? From when Lucy walked off into the night on the Good Friday episode?
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The cast and crew do know who did it. They are filming the aftermath now!
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im so excited and glad we get a after show after the live show
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! Can't wait :D

So is the reveal not actually in the live episode then? I thought the flashback would be after the live :confused: