Options

The Ciara appreciation thread!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Haha, I appreciate the fact that you love Ciara, but come on, 09 is her year? Beyonce already has a number one album from the end of last year, number one singles from this year, more singles to be released which will obviously be massive and is about to start her world tour (NOT as a support act :p).

I think 2009 is very much the year of Beyonce. :p But good look to Ciara, she'll be happy if she has a third of Beyonce's success or half of Rihanna's. :p

Also, when is the song gonna be back on the UK iTunes, I wanna check it out. :D

5th April, and Halos flopped in the US!!:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Diva underperformed too :)

GO CISUS!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    RocaBoi18 wrote: »

has it been released there yet? like physically? and damn that song and Diva should be in the top 5!!!!!!!
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Well seeing as i'm a big fan of all three I feel Rihanna's success has been constant from 07 till now because nearly all the snigle she released has done really well. I feel Beyonce's year has been 08 and 09. Ciara's year will also be 09. I think thats there's enough room for all 3 so the best to all of them :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh and Love Sex Magic is at 4 on the US iTunes :D. If she does a couple of live performances I think without a doubt that it would go to No.1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    has it been released there yet? like physically? and damn that song and Diva should be in the top 5!!!!!!!

US don't get physicals, they sell nothing.

But it's flopping on Radio.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

her album went number 1 and was one of the biggest selling of 08

will fantasy ride get a number 1 in the u.s?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    !J! wrote: »
    her album went number 1 and was one of the biggest selling of 08

will fantasy ride get a number 1 in the u.s?

Yes, just like The Evolution (Beat Gwen Stefani and Eminem)!!!!
    She has no competition!!!:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Mikal wrote: »
    US don't get physicals, they sell nothing.

But it's flopping on Radio.

OMG really :eek: didnt know that at all!
    she needs to promote, you see how much she was on US chatshows before the release of if i were a boy and single ladies.. shes only performed Halo once, but i agree with you, Halo is not doing well as expected
  • Options
    StrawberryheartStrawberryheart Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wanted to say that Ciara is looking great these days, She's Rocking it, with her style :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3 on US I-Tunes :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Yeah, OMG digitalspy have her pic up too!!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/starsnaps/i175067/ciara.html

Rihanna-07
    Beyonce-08
    Ciara-09 and Beyond! :D:D:D

Loooll....
    Ummm..?
    I Think Theres Enough Room For All Of Them..
    I Hope Fantasy Ride's Is Amazingg And Worth The Wait (It Should Be ).. I Need Some More Of Ciara's Music..
    Okayy So Maybe Rihanna's Year Was 2007 With Umbrella And That..But She'll Soon Bounce Back From All That Crap She Went Through With Breezy...Personally I Can't Wait For That To Happen..I Want Another RiRi Album!!
    Personally I Think The Main Competition CiCi's Gonna Get Is From Beyonce (Who Shall DEFINITELY Be The One Going Beyond..Lol Im Kinda Bias As Well As I'm A Die Hard B Fan <3..Just Like Your A Die Hard Ciara Fan :) )..Anyway Her Album Is Amazing And Nothing I Have Heard Has Topped It So Far..All The Songs (Minus 3-5 Of Them) Are Potential Singles..That Could All Do Really Well...Plus She's Going On Tour (Woooo I Got Third Row Seats)...So Yeahh Beyonce's Not Just Gonna Have 09...Her Best Is Still To Come.. :D

BTW Don't Underestimate Beyonce..Trust Me..She'll Prove You So Wrong..
    Yeah So Halo Isn't Doing Very Well In The US..But Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy AND Her Album Have Been Smashes Over There...She'll Continue To Sell Amazingly Well Forever..Hehe :D
    Aaaahh...I Wish Fantasy Ride Would Hurry And Get Released :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, just to clear this all up, I was joking, there is obviously enough room for all of them :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Ok, just to clear this all up, I was joking, there is obviously enough room for all of them :D:D

I Know..Lol :D:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rocca i just bought lsm from amazon downloads why aint it been removed from ther? i ask you as you seem to be the ciara bible lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    !J! wrote: »
    rocca i just bought lsm from amazon downloads why aint it been removed from ther? i ask you as you seem to be the ciara bible lol

I have not a clue :confused:
    The e-mail I got from her UK label RCA, said that it will be released digitally on 5th April and physically 27th April (With a bonus track :D)

I'll try to find out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That is so annoying. She'll have less of a chance getting to no.1 if they sell it some places and not others, all at different times. Don't want them to mess this up for her. Ciara was in The Sun today, they showed pics of her video. Glad that she's getting some exposure.
    Just realised that Fantasy ride is available to order from Play.Com & HMV. I'm guessing they've been there for a while. Might order from Play.Com because it due for release on the 5th of may, whereas HMV says the 11th. How are you guys getting it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've preordered mine from Play.com, I haven't used their service before but my friend raves about them, they have a speedy delivery and sometimes the items come before the release date so I will have to hope and pray! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah i think i'm going to get mine from Play.com. I think both those sites services are great but seeing as Play.com says 5th ill pick that lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Yeah i think i'm going to get mine from Play.com. I think both those sites services are great but seeing as Play.com says 5th ill pick that lol

Do you get good service from HMV ???:eek::eek::eek:

I find them terrible, I pre-ordered GTA4 (Special Delivery) and it came 4 days after the release date!:mad:

Then I got new copies of Goodies and The Evolution (normal standard delivery) and it came 16 days later!!:mad:

I'm not risking that with this album, NO WAY!!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you get good service from HMV ???:eek::eek::eek:

I find them terrible, I pre-ordered GTA4 (Special Delivery) and it came 4 days after the release date!:mad:

Then I got new copies of Goodies and The Evolution (normal standard delivery) and it came 16 days later!!:mad:

I'm not risking that with this album, NO WAY!!:p

Thats strange, I always seem to get my stuff from them on time or early. I got Timbalands album for my mum and it came a few days before official release. Recently got Resident Evil 5 a day early before release. All standard delivery to. I would've said your unlucky but I guess that ain't the case seeing as you've ordered quite a few things from them.
  • Options
    FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    I'm in serious danger of beginning to like Ciara again. I am a little bit obsessed with Love Sex Magic at the moment. Just seen the video to her duet with Enrique and that's not bad either. Can anyone name some great tracks by her between Like A Boy and now (the last thing I heard by her.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fenixx wrote: »
    I'm in serious danger of beginning to like Ciara again. I am a little bit obsessed with Love Sex Magic at the moment. Just seen the video to her duet with Enrique and that's not bad either. Can anyone name some great tracks by her between Like A Boy and now (the last thing I heard by her.)

Echo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EuZOBbQ-DQ

Never Ever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9dg9hvDIzU

I Proceed (best off of Evolution)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPIl6dBZ11Q
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im obsessed with Love Sex Magic to as ya can see..and Ciara is fit.i LOVE that Video with Justin.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Turntables with Chris Brown (However its been re-recorded and he may not be on it anymore)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTSvyf3AMAo&feature=related

Its HOT!!!