Peter Andre New music Video

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    [/B]

I do agree with the BIB , and am surprised his management has not commented on it. However, he isn't the first person to utter incorrect things, so lets not crucify him eh!:(

ETA. On the subject of kidneys, my grandaughter was born with 4 . She had to have one removed because it was causing her trouble, but she still has 3 :)

Aww I am so pleased that your granddaughter is doing well :)

My daughter is due any day now. I am so looking forward to meeting my granddaughter :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    My OH decided to embarrass me at work the other day by coming in and checking out one of Pezzah's autobiographies. In it, Pete mentions that his parents are Jehovah's Witnesses and I was wondering if that had any sway with a transplant? I don't even know if his siblings follow the faith or if it's actually a factor at all :confused: I know you can do bloodless kidney transplants, but you are all right in saying that he's really not doing himself, those affected by cancer or those who would consider donation any favours with his 'donation' comment the other day.

I think these are just random thoughts in my head that I needed to write down that probably don't come into this at all :o
    I do not believe his brother is a Jehovah Witness. Many Jehovah witnesses have bloodless surgery and do have transplants. I doubt very much his mother and father beliefs would sway any decision. If his mum and dad are still witnesses the elders and brothers and sisters in faith will support and offer guidance to them and family,Jehovah witnesses have hospital Liaison committee if requested they will also help :)
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not believe his brother is a Jehovah Witness. Many Jehovah witnesses have bloodless surgery and do have transplants. I doubt very much his mother and father beliefs would sway any decision. If his mum and dad are still witnesses the elders and brothers and sisters in faith will support and offer guidance to them and family,Jehovah witnesses have hospital Liaison committee if requested they will also help :)

Thanks for the reply Just a little 1 :)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I am so pleased that your granddaughter is doing well :)

My daughter is due any day now. I am so looking forward to meeting my granddaughter :)

Thankyou Just a little 1. Good luck to you and your daughter..
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

ETA. On the subject of kidneys, my grandaughter was born with 4 . She had to have one removed because it was causing her trouble, but she still has 3 :)

wow sids what a little miracle she is... Glad to see she is doing well
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

gosh, I've not head of anyone having 4 before...and still got a spare. Glad she is ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Achh for goodness sake Pete ! :eek:
    Try thinking before putting your mouth in gear !!
    You don't half make it hard for me sometimes :(

I'm not very impressed with him at the moment :o

Still like him though :)

Momma, CAN should employ you...you like him, but also see his faults and know when he acts like a prat. He needs a few "no" people around him, you would do a good job:)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Momma, CAN should employ you...you like him, but also see his faults and know when he acts like a prat. He needs a few "no" people around him, you would do a good job:)

I'd be happy to help with the latter, should the need arise!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be happy to help with the latter, should the need arise!

Artless, you have no chance of getting within a mile of PA (neither have I!) not that I'd want to. I'm sure we are on the blacklist along with quite a few others;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artless, you have no chance of getting within a mile of PA (neither have I!) not that I'd want to. I'm sure we are on the blacklist along with quite a few others;)

Awww, you think? :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Achh for goodness sake Pete ! :eek:
    Try thinking before putting your mouth in gear !!
    You don't half make it hard for me sometimes :(

I'm not very impressed with him at the moment :o

Still like him though :)

He doesn't deserve you. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm deffo on it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm deffo on it :)

never any doubt Betty:D, but you are not at the top...that might be DD ;) for consistantly calling him "the abomination that is Peter Andre"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    never any doubt Betty:D, but you are not at the top...that might be DD ;)

I can live with that.. Just knowing I'm on it is good enough for me :D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahaha cazzz , I feel I should be " skelping " his bum and putting him in the corner ! :D

I would be too exasperated looking after him , he doesn't half put his foot in it sometimes. :o

I'd be better off with a 2 year old . :p:D

* forgot to put my signature * I still like him though :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaha cazzz , I feel I should be " skelping " his bum and putting him in the corner ! :D

I would be too exasperated looking after him , he doesn't half put his foot in it sometimes. :o

he already has a "rumpologist" available at CAN;)...I bet you would do a far better job. I think you would be a great babysitter for him..... and do his weekly column. Think of those trips to Dubai and East Grinstead, email your CV right away:D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    never any doubt Betty:D, but you are not at the top...that might be DD ;) for consistantly calling him "the abomination that is Peter Andre"

The abomination that is Peter Andre is the perfect name for him.:D

Its been a long time since I was ever top at anything.......and I am overcome with emotion at the moment.:D

Oh *insert sweary word* imagine the horror of being noted purely for disliking Peteybabes.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There is yet hope for you momma.
    You'll be joining the dark side soon.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The abomination that is Peter Andre is the perfect name for him.:D

Its been a long time since I was ever top at anything.......and I am overcome with emotion at the moment.:D

Oh *insert sweary word* imagine the horror of being noted purely for disliking Peteybabes.:o

oh not at all DD but i do have a chuckle everytime I see you post "]The abomination that is Peter Andre":D:D:D;)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is yet hope for you momma.
    You'll be joining the dark side soon.;)

:eek::eek::eek:

wash your mouth out DD , the very idea !!!!:p
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he already has a "rumpologist" available at CAN;)...I bet you would do a far better job. I think you would be a great babysitter for him..... and do his weekly column. Think of those trips to Dubai and East Grinstead, email your CV right away:D

O/T but someone with a grasp of spelling/grammar needs to rewrite the rumpologist's profile. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence in her arse-reading abilities...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh not at all DD but i do have a chuckle everytime I see you post "]The abomination that is Peter Andre":D:D:D;)

Peteybabes is an arse.
    Is that better?:D
    :eek::eek::eek:

wash your mouth out DD , the very idea !!!!:p

Don't fight it momma.
    You know I am right.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    O/T but someone with a grasp of spelling/grammar needs to rewrite the rumpologist's profile. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence in her arse-reading abilities...

Who on earth would ever consult a rumpologist?:D:D

Peteybabes should phone her because he's daft enough to believe it.:D

I thought medical students had a bit of sense so what on earth is she doing with the Abomination that is Andre?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who on earth would ever consult a rumpologist?:D:D

Peteybabes should phone her because he's daft enough to believe it.:D

I thought medical students had a bit of sense so what on earth is she doing with the Abomination that is Andre?:confused:

I'm more concerned with the fact that neither her, or her father, have put him straight with his rather interesting take on transplants.

You'd think they would want him to speak the truth in health issues, rather than play along with the lie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Momma
    I think you would be good for Peter..you wouldn't take any nonesense from him and would let him know if he did/said anything stupid..