Katie Price

Comments

• changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    :eek: :D:D I too was wondering how many posts it would take for the "P" word to be introduced...tut tut Cym off topic...you know you can start a separate thread on PA and his nose, let's not get this thread closed it is so "giving" and "full of potential"! :)

It seems everyone has come to an amicable truce regarding posts like this Valdery, so please, let's move along eh?
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    No you really haven't :rolleyes:

That is absolutely gross. What sort of man would say something as grim as that about his wife - on camera :eek: :(
    What kind of a woman would lie there and ask him to sniff it,both as bad as each other in my book,,,
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems everyone has come to an amicable truce regarding posts like this Valdery, so please, let's move along eh?

I genuinely do not want this thread to be closed as I think it has potential for a good laugh and banter between posters. If there is some unspoken "truce" between posters then that is fine, I myself have not been battling anyone for me to be in any so called "truce".

I wonder why, however, you feel the need to direct a post to me about a "truce". :confused:
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I know. Such a crude coarse man.
    And such a crude coarse woman.
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    A toe, a mobile phone... dont forget about PA nose;) when he and KP were doing a photo shoot, with KP bent over in front of him, he turned grinning to the camera and said "Ill be gone for awhile" :o:eek:

.....That looks really 'interesting'...........Link please.
    I shall add it to my collection of naughty clips along with the pics of her pushing her panties down showing her new tattoo in her badly groomed lady-garden to the photographers .

milly wrote: »
    Pmsl...sounds like just about everything has been up that junction:eek:

Yes indeed milly.....commonly referred to as Clap-ham Junction.

I look forward to seeing her 'perform' her new song in yet another jacket made from human hair.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    I shall add it to my collection of naughty clips along with the pics of her pushing her panties down showing her new tattoo in her badly groomed lady-garden to the photographers .

I look forward to seeing her 'perform' her new song in yet another jacket made from human hair.:(

(BIB) I know I only saw that the other day, was that a recent incident? Didn't know she had a heart tatooed there, that must have been so painful and embarrassing to have done. :eek: :o :eek:
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Embarrassing ? We're talking Krusty here val. Embarrassing does not compute. This is a woman threatening the world with yet another record. Now THAT is embarrassing.
  • belfastbobbybelfastbobby Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    My bucket............ that's a new name for it !

Well there has been quite a few Titanics sunk up there...
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? :eek: I've not seen that..........and no thread on here either . What a surprise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even under another name it would fail... she can't sing... all the auto tune in the world cannot disguise her monotone... she will sell more if she promotes it... of course she will gain more ridicule as well... this is actually one thing I think she would love to succeed at.

For one thing, she couldn't bear the thought of doing anything anonymously, it would kill her not to have her face (or other part of her anatomy) plastered all of the media.

The second point, she can't sing a not but her ego won't let other succeed at something that she doesn't. Her brian just thinks 'I'm Pwicey, I want, I get' Talent, scmalent as far as she's concerned.

Most people are realistic about what they can and can't do but not her. She has no qualms about wasting time, money and effort and becoming a laughing stock on the small chance she might actually manage a minor hit. Deluded old hag but it'll give us all a laugh when we hear it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Really? :eek: I've not seen that..........and no thread on here either . What a surprise.

Why not start one yourself then? :confused:

Btw, not seen it either and googling Katie Price tattoo doesn't show it so maybe it's not that out there
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So basically, Thickie Price is going to inflict another recording on humanity!:rolleyes:

I honestly don't know why she bothers. In order to be a successful recording artist you have to be prepared to put the work in, but Ms Price is a lazy cow, who expects things to magically happen - hence not bothering to learn her lines when she went for an audition for a part in a Hollywood film!:rolleyes: Perhaps she'll hire a 'ghost-singer'?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Angel Dust wrote: »
    Why not start one yourself then? :confused:

Btw, not seen it either and googling Katie Price tattoo doesn't show it so maybe it's not that out there

Well it wouldn't be the first time that grandiose claims have been made here without any evidence whatsoever to back them up.

But if it is out there, I'm sure someone will provide :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it wouldn't be the first time that grandiose claims have been made here without any evidence whatsoever to back them up.

But if it is out there, I'm sure someone will provide :D

Well, I've found this http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-jordan-price.htm

But looking at her face, hair and boobs, I'd say that pic is even older than the sex tape. ;)
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Well, I've found this http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo/celeb-jordan-price.htm

But looking at her face, hair and boobs, I'd say that pic is even older than the sex tape. ;)

Nice stubble.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah yes, pic 4 :eek: *vomit smiley* Yes, pretty old. If she had her kids by CS then the pic was also pre-children.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For one thing, she couldn't bear the thought of doing anything anonymously, it would kill her not to have her face (or other part of her anatomy) plastered all of the media.

The second point, she can't sing a not but her ego won't let other succeed at something that she doesn't. Her brian just thinks 'I'm Pwicey, I want, I get' Talent, scmalent as far as she's concerned.

Most people are realistic about what they can and can't do but not her. She has no qualms about wasting time, money and effort and becoming a laughing stock on the small chance she might actually manage a minor hit. Deluded old hag but it'll give us all a laugh when we hear it

Maybe she's doing it so she'll be in the running to play Whitney Houston when the inevitable bio-pic is made. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Embarrassing ? We're talking Krusty here val. Embarrassing does not compute. This is a woman threatening the world with yet another record. Now THAT is embarrassing.

Guess I've been away too long tara. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw the photo on Twitter ewwwwww!!!:eek: :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The photo that Angel Dust has found is years old, pre nose job, pre CS - perhaps that's why there's no thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    So basically, Thickie Price is going to inflict another recording on humanity!:rolleyes:

I honestly don't know why she bothers. In order to be a successful recording artist you have to be prepared to put the work in, but Ms Price is a lazy cow, who expects things to magically happen - hence not bothering to learn her lines when she went for an audition for a part in a Hollywood film!:rolleyes: Perhaps she'll hire a 'ghost-singer'?:D

She best hire a ghost dancer too, if she intends to do both together, as last time she said how difficult it was to do the two things at the same time. Pity she doesn't find multi-tasking too much for herto do in the other areas of her life. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, pic 4 :eek: *vomit smiley* Yes, pretty old. If she had her kids by CS then the pic was also pre-children.

Pic 1 looks even older and she had the tatt then. I'd say it's at least 10 years, possibly even older so maybe there was a thread on it back in the 90's? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pic 1 looks even older and she had the tatt then. I'd say it's at least 10 years, possibly even older so maybe there was a thread on it back in the 90's? :D

Classic :D
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know if i'm more excited for this or Paris Hilton's new album:rolleyes: Adele had better watch out!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No thanks.
    I have no interest whatsoever in looking at anyone's 'bits'.

Yuk...............pass that bucket again.