Vince Kidd Premiere's New Music Video "My Gang"

LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
Forum Member
www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mtgi78ZNNs

This song was on his EP for "The Zoo", it's not his long awaited first official single from his debut album but the song sounds like a huge hit to me.

Download The Zoo EP - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/the-zoo-ep/id655965802

(I swear to god I don't work for him :D)

Comments

• boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where the hell is Vincent's album??

Its now 15 months since Series 1 ended, all the other 3 have released albums (Tyler's working on his next one already).

A year is perhaps an understandable amount of time if he wanted it to be perfect, but I suspect as we are now 15 months in with no sign of a release date that an album will simply not appear.

What is Vince's status, if hes not making or releasing albums?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched this, the song is OK (I doubt it will be a big hit, compared to some of his other stuff its kinda forgettable) but I REALLY hate the vid.

I am getting bored of his relentless posing, which is becoming v tiresome. The drugs reference means the damned video wont get played on TV (not without a butchering). It all smacks of trying to create a deliberate bit of controversy, which is a bit desperate. And the animated animal is just CRINGY!
    WEIRD vid!!
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    Where the hell is Vincent's album??

Its now 15 months since Series 1 ended, all the other 3 have released albums (Tyler's working on his next one already).

A year is perhaps an understandable amount of time if he wanted it to be perfect, but I suspect as we are now 15 months in with no sign of a release date that an album will simply not appear.

What is Vince's status, if hes not making or releasing albums?

He's had like 3 Tours/Mini Tours in the UK, supported Cheryl Cole and done some other shows too. He's been in the studio for ages, most of the old music we know he said won't make the album :(, I'm expecting big things from the album. Even if I'll be the only person to remember him when his album drops in 2030.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hes Tweeted that hes off to New York till 2014. Hence no album this year, hence no album for the foreseeable future.

Is he even signed?