Worst Facebook status updates (Part 2)

Comments

• hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    followed by pictures of two cards, flowers, chocolates etc.

Ickle man is 6 weeks old. I wonder when he time to roll to the shops in between breast feeding, filling his nappy and crying his eyes out?.

Flowers and chocolates are lazy presents.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Rachael. wrote: »
    :D he'll be walking tomorrow

and passed his maths exams by the end of the week.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats with videos starting automatically now on facebook? i got frightened by one starting that was further down my timeline earlier!
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,890
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Whats with videos starting automatically now on facebook? i got frightened by one starting that was further down my timeline earlier!

This can be switched off in the Video Settings , provided you are not using a mobile device.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see there's a new chain message that people are getting fooled by. It's been posted several times by different people who have been fooled by it. Its starts off with "lets see how this works out"
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see there's a new chain message that people are getting fooled by. It's been posted several times by different people who have been fooled by it. Its starts off with "lets see how this works out"

Yeah, I've seen that on my Facebook a few times too. I just roll my eyes and carry on scrolling. Like why do you need for people to add a one word comment about how you met. I am assuming they already know so why do they need comments telling them what they already know. Oh that's right, to feel "popular" when they receive 75898 notifications of other idiots telling them how/where they met...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen: "RIP Peaches Geldof" and one person likes it.

Also, has anyone else's timeline changed? It looks like it's got some kind of fault with it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    followed by pictures of two cards, flowers, chocolates etc.

Ickle man is 6 weeks old. I wonder when he time to roll to the shops in between breast feeding, filling his nappy and crying his eyes out?.

The sad thing is they must have went to the shop and bought it for themselves just to make a Facebook status about it.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen: "RIP Peaches Geldof" and one person likes it.

Also, has anyone else's timeline changed? It looks like it's got some kind of fault with it.

The layout has changed recently. Mine changed a couple of weeks ago, but a friend said that hers changed just yesterday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    The layout has changed recently. Mine changed a couple of weeks ago, but a friend said that hers changed just yesterday.

The new layout is ghastly. It reminds me of Windows XP.
  • samcheesesamcheese Posts: 1,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Shut Your Facebook" at 10:50pm on channel 4!
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samcheese wrote: »
    "Shut Your Facebook" at 10:50pm on channel 4!

Might be a good time to stick Google+ adverts in, Also why it on at that time?
  • mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen: "RIP Peaches Geldof" and one person liked it.

My brother in laws status is "I guess Bob Geldof doesn't like Mondays now"
    :o

That's how I found out the news!
  • spikejspikej Posts: 3,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsmoose wrote: »
    My brother in laws status is "I guess Bob Geldof doesn't like Mondays now"
    :o

That's how I found out the news!

Obviously it's terrible she's died so young, so suddenly and left behind a family etc, but the dark humoured brit in me did find that funny!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spikej wrote: »
    Obviously it's terrible she's died so young, so suddenly and left behind a family etc, but the dark humoured brit in me did find that funny!

Me too :blush: I feel evil :blush:
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Someone earlier posted one of those chain things along the lines of "its time to eliminate facebook of all the negative images and videos. Share this and ill give you a disney cartoon character for you to post a picture of. Keep the chain going!"

My facebook had 0 negative images and now its full of crap pictures! I have zero interest in disney so people posting multiple pictures of their given character is getting very annoying!
  • aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if her profile is private or not but im friends with someone called Joanne Maddox who tell us what shes doing each day.
  • starpress12starpress12 Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    I notice a few females im friends with when they go for a weekend away with their boyfriends, they tag themselves and the boyfriends in every place they visit whilst there restaurants, bars etc like isn't the whole point of going away for a weekend is to get away from it all?
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a really annoying thing going on on my Facebook where people are posting random pictures of Disney characters to "cheer up Facebook" and it you LIKE the picture you will be designated a Disney character to post as your status.. Seriously. What the...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I notice a few females im friends with when they go for a weekend away with their boyfriends, they tag themselves and the boyfriends in every place they visit whilst there restaurants, bars etc like isn't the whole point of going away for a weekend is to get away from it all?

I had one of my "friends" who did that, but she took it to the point where she posted a photo of every drink she had through out the night, saying what it was, and tagging her boyfriend in it :-/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have a few friends who tag themselves at the hospital which cues a load of

"what's wrong hun?!" and "you alright? insert name here"
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    "Maybe next time i applyfor jobs i should apply for 1 or 2 at a time not 102. Job offers rolling in! Who wants to pay me the most? Let them fight over me!"

1. There simply arent 102 jobs available in the area she lives in that she is qualified for. Shes either lying about the jobs or lying about her qualifications.

2. She wouldnt be getting any job offers. Interviews maybe.

3. Nobody would be fighting to hire her. She worked for three years in mcdonalds and since then shes had job after job, the longest one lasting just under 6 months but the average being between two and four months. She started a new job yesterday and is already looking for another one. Seriously with that history whos going to hire her for a decent job? In most cases she barely stays long enough to complete the training!
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it every pic, video, link etc "Will Blow Your Mind"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it every pic, video, link etc "Will Blow Your Mind"?

Urgh, i hate those, and the "You'll never guess what happened next" videos. I don't care!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Constant updates of people splitting up and then getting back together!