Options

Siavash's lying....AGAIN!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,659
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He said that his G/f is his ex now and that he lied about saying he wasn't single. So why is everyone grilling Noirin?:rolleyes:

He is the one in the wrong here!!!!

Comments

• Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Is there any need for another thread on the same subject ???
  • Options
    NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    RocaBoi18 wrote: »
    He said that his G/f is his ex now and that he lied about saying he wasn't single. So why is everyone grilling Noirin?:rolleyes:

I am his fan(or should I be was,..not sure tbh:() and I think its his fault too not Noirin's.
  • Options
    CandlelightsCandlelights Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gf for a month, then she appears on BBLB as just a friend, few days later she was the GF for 4 months, the friend on BBLB today said 7 or 8 months, surely Siavash knows better then everybody else?
  • Options
    AgaueAgaue Posts: 1,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RocaBoi18 wrote: »

Noirin knows full well he has a girlfriend. She's a cheat. And Siavash is a complete scumbag.
  • Options
    AgaueAgaue Posts: 1,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gf for a month, then she appears on BBLB as just a friend, few days later she was the GF for 4 months, the friend on BBLB today said 7 or 8 months, surely Siavash knows better then everybody else?

Siavash is on a game show competing to be the most popular housemate. of course he doesn't have a girlfriend when he starts cheating on her :D
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agaue wrote: »
    Noirin knows full well he has a girlfriend. She's a cheat. And Siavash is a complete scumbag.

noirin is NOT a cheat - i used to be that sad thinthat guys with gfs were off limits, until 2 girls pointed out gf's are not important until they have the ring on the finger and/ or coinhabiting and I now totally agree with this after seeing plenty of guys with gf's go off overnight and get married to a girl an dleave their gf's.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    I don't know why Sia/Noirin'sromance or showmance is really an issue.

He's said he doesn't have a g/f, and only did it not to get involved in the house(of course we know how well that has worked-NOT).

Well if there's someone who thought she was his g/f, then she'd better get the message that she ain't the flavour of the month any longer and move on.