Three red lights of doom

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Not2Good wrote: »
    Yeah everyone wants blu-ray, i heard a guy saying just the other day " man i have to get that new film on blu-ray immediately " his mate though gave him the truth " listen man, you don't want to buy into that overpriced sony fad, remember the sony mini-disc, everyone said it would be the next big thing, it just wasn't, it was crap, then the i-pod came out and everyone just forgot they existed...also normal dvd is just as cheap, but high definition is where it's heading"...he took a step back, realised the truth and sold his ps3 for a measely £300 on e bay, it wasn't that bad though, he went and bought a premium 360 with 3 games and never looked back.

The End

The PS3 is a fantastic console (the 360 is also); I bought one and can’t fault it.
    My only problem at the moment is the lack of games but come late Aug/early Sept the release list just grows and grows. I nearly bought a 360 but the high failure rate put me off, looks like I made the right decision!

Nice fairytale by the way.:D :D:D
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was buying one just now I'd probably still take the gamble on getting a decent 360.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    My mates brother has been having trouble with this 360 (not the three rings of death thing) which has recently scratched a couple of his disks and rendered them unplayable. Has this happened to anyone else?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    if his xbox is on its side then it is more likely to damage the disks.

If you put it horizontal should help (assuming it is vertical)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disk-sratching is common enough that there was a Danish(?) TV consumer watchdog programme on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not had the red lights yet, don't think I will - I'm not stupid enough to drop, move, not clean my xbox :)

God, I bet it happens next time I put my xbox on now after saying that :rolleyes: :o