Options

Slay Tre!!!!

Comments

• Options
    tatotaltatotal Posts: 5,874
    Forum Member
    Tre was completely right about Rory. However, unlike the rest of the team, had the balls to stand up to Rory's schoolmaster ****wittery.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tre was annoying yes, but he knew the process they needed to follow in order to create a product that would sell. I imagine he is a grafter and has passion, something you need in business.

Rory on the other hand was usless, an egomaniac and bully.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's true that Tre is annoying, argumentative and doesn't know when to shut up. However - he was RIGHT about most of the points he was making. He knew straight away that Rory's idea was a bad one, but Rory was just not prepared to listen to Tre. Rory seemed to just want an obedient team of lapdogs, who would never question his decisions. Tre stood up to him, and although I found Tre annoying, I at least respected him for doing that.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a revolting, smarmy, rancid pile of slimy turd is Tre! :mad: It was so obvious he should have gone tonight, but I think Sir A has had the nod to keep him in, as I suppose some berk somewhere has decided that he's compulsive viewing! (Unless he's just going to keep him dancing on a string for his own amusement.) Even the relatively mild-mannered Alan and Margaret were almost pleading to have him booted off - if he doesn't go soon, I think even Alan may be tempted to smack him in the gob with a brick, just to shut him up. Mouthy (or should that be potty-mouthy!), rude, arrogant, opinionated, a stirrer, won't listen, talks across constantly, two-faced and basically completely useless and talks out of his arse three goes in four - forget killing Bill, SLAY TRE!!!!! :eek:

Some of what you say may hold some truth but Rory was quite rightly booted off yesterday.

If it had been any other way I would have smashed my TV up.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still undecided. I think Jadine and Rory suffered from the Tre effect: he is opinionated and arrogant and I think that affected their leadership style, causing them to be prattish (I thought the way Jadine 'managed' Tre was worse than Rory but, fortunately for her, their team won so she didn't face the boot). It will be really interesting to see the way Tre handles leadership.
  • Options
    FutureLoverFutureLover Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tatotal wrote:
    Tre was completely right about Rory. However, unlike the rest of the team, had the balls to stand up to Rory's schoolmaster ****wittery.
    Agreed.

Rory is such an idiot. No wonder he fell in the sh** and went bankrupt before if that's any indictation of how he treat his previous collegues.

...and what was with the removal of the jackets?
  • Options
    CavegirlCavegirl Posts: 11,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Summat2Say wrote:
    I'm still undecided. I think Jadine and Rory suffered from the Tre effect: he is opinionated and arrogant and I think that affected their leadership style, causing them to be prattish (I thought the way Jadine 'managed' Tre was worse than Rory but, fortunately for her, their team won so she didn't face the boot). It will be really interesting to see the way Tre handles leadership.
    I think Rory's reaction to Tre maybe showed that Jadine might have been more justified in her 'don't keep talking over me' speech. As Rory (and pretty much most of their team) said that Tre talks over and doesn't let other people get a word in. They must have edited the coffee task to show Jadine trying to shut up an unusually silent Tre!
  • Options
    alisonrose3764alisonrose3764 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tre is just frankly a bully and unpleasent - he thinks if he just goes on and on and on he will be heard and people will do as they are told!
    His sly little cocky wink said it all to me as he left the boardroom - he thought he managed to talk his way out of a sacking!
    The guy is an idiot - and there is no way anyone on here would employe him.
  • Options
    SapphicGrrlSapphicGrrl Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzybird wrote:
    Tre was annoying yes, but he knew the process they needed to follow in order to create a product that would sell. I imagine he is a grafter and has passion, something you need in business.

Rory on the other hand was usless, an egomaniac and bully.
    That's true about Rory, but you could actually see him holding himself in check when Tre started provoking - I have to admire him for not punching Tre in the gob! (Unless that bit got cut out, lol!) Rory behaved more like a headmaster than a businessman - in fact, he reminded me of the teacher in Little Britain who married his pupil (I kept expecting him to get the OHP out and give them handouts), lol!! :eek:

I think ALL the guys were taken in by Sir A's little test, i.e. you can't sell exactly the same product into three such totally different shops - the girls got it exactly right. ;)
  • Options
    FutureLoverFutureLover Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alison, I wouldn't worry. People like that always end up falling in the sh*t.

Tre is far too cocky for his own good.
    That "Don't wind me up" line really annoys me. I mean who does he think he is?

Silly arrogant man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rory was a bloody idiot, I would have punched him. Tre did well to stay calm and just as last week......likes the sound of his own voice a bit too much, but he does speak sense.

Personally I think the girls got lucky as they never really specified that they were targeting the cheaper bigger retailer when they were creating the 'doggie bag'. They switched at the last minute and were pretty lucky that it fell into the 'Pet World' market range.

The boys were doomed when Rory produced his idea. Man, that guy had no f-ing idea at all about anything did he? How did he get on the show anyway?

Instead of trying to find an apprentice he should try and find some people who actually know something about screening for idiots and contestant quality control???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alison, I wouldn't worry. People like that always end up falling in the sh*t.

Tre is far too cocky for his own good.
    That "Don't wind me up" line really annoys me. I mean who does he think he is?

Silly arrogant man.

The best ever line from the Apprentice must be Tre's from last night:

Tre: "Don't treat me like your my boss"

Rory: "I am your boss"

T: "No you're not"

R: "I'm in charge of you"

T: "You're nothing to me"

:D:D:D:p
  • Options
    NightHawk123NightHawk123 Posts: 7,015
    Forum Member
    Tre is very arrogant, argumentative and finds it hard to work in a team and follow orders. That said, he's not the reason why they lost the task, it was the choosing of the strap that did it.

Also the points raised by Tre in the boardroom was spot on but SirAlan was right to pull him up about the way he works with people and needs to change.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cavegirl wrote:
    I think Rory's reaction to Tre maybe showed that Jadine might have been more justified in her 'don't keep talking over me' speech. As Rory (and pretty much most of their team) said that Tre talks over and doesn't let other people get a word in. They must have edited the coffee task to show Jadine trying to shut up an unusually silent Tre!
    Editing does make a difference. I can believe that Tre is actually far worse than he appears. :D Some of his comments, his facial expressions and body language are often very aggressive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tre is very arrogant, argumentative and finds it hard to work in a team and follow orders. That said, he's not the reason why they lost the task, it was the choosing of the strap that did it.

Also the points raised by Tre in the boardroom was spot on but SirAlan was right to pull him up about the way he works with people and needs to change.
    I think what get's me is Tre's complete lack of respect for everyone from his team leader through to SirAlan himself and as soon as he demonstrates that to SA he's a gonner!
  • Options
    rob1973rob1973 Posts: 4,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Tre has a gameplan which is to cheese everyone off and get them so angry they make mistakes and get fired. If he makes it to the last few though he'll have to change his tactics otherwise he'll be ruled as unreasonble and hard work and be blown out.

It's an underhand tactic but so far it seems to be working.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rob1973 wrote:
    I think Tre has a gameplan which is to cheese everyone off and get them so angry they make mistakes and get fired. If he makes it to the last few though he'll have to change his tactics otherwise he'll be ruled as unreasonble and hard work and be blown out.

It's a flawed gameplan if that is the case. If his team lose, the Project Manager would most probably always take Tre in. Sooner or later, SirAlan will say enough is enough and fire him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rob1973 wrote:

mmm could be right he mentioned that Rory had been on his 'hit-list'...could come unstuck as so much of the success of a task in these early stages is down working as a team. The girls have bonded and working well now but I fully expect them to get the knives out as the weeks go on!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a flawed gameplan if that is the case. If his team lose, the Project Manager would most probably always take Tre in. Sooner or later, SirAlan will say enough is enough and fire him.
    That's very true, but I think he's probably clever enough to know that, he was in the boardroom last week wasn't he? If he was he may well behave for next task so he's not dragged in again. Remember though, Syed was in a lot of times before he got bladdered. Sir Alan seems to like people who are out spoken UNTIL they become a pain in the a**e. I suspect he was one himself in his younger days! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rob1973 wrote:
    he was in the boardroom last week wasn't he? If he was he may well behave for next task so he's not dragged in again.

Nope, his team won last week's task.

The short clip at the end which showed Tre effing and blinding down at the phone to someone so I doubt he'll behave next week!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, his team won last week's task.

The short clip at the end which showed Tre effing and blinding down at the phone to someone so I doubt he'll behave next week!
    More top draw 'I wast to punch the TV' entertainment to come then! :D
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a revolting, smarmy, rancid pile of slimy turd is Tre! :mad: It was so obvious he should have gone tonight, but I think Sir A has had the nod to keep him in, as I suppose some berk somewhere has decided that he's compulsive viewing! (Unless he's just going to keep him dancing on a string for his own amusement.) Even the relatively mild-mannered Alan and Margaret were almost pleading to have him booted off - if he doesn't go soon, I think even Alan may be tempted to smack him in the gob with a brick, just to shut him up. Mouthy (or should that be potty-mouthy!), rude, arrogant, opinionated, a stirrer, won't listen, talks across constantly, two-faced and basically completely useless and talks out of his arse three goes in four - forget killing Bill, SLAY TRE!!!!! :eek:
    I agree. I love The Apprentice but he is seriously putting me off. He is just a horrible person IMO. The sooner he goes the better because i don't think i can take him much longer :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member
    He needs to learn how to be a part of effective team work and then he would be fine. He's acting like an individual not a group and that's where his aggression comes from - he's not always going to be listened to, in fact more often he won't be than will.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No slaying Tre from me! I like the guy. He's seriously driven, passionate and sincere in what he wants and he's not afraid to speak up. If he learns a little diplomacy, he'll go a long way.

Rory should have managed him, and could have listened to him instead of talking to him like you do to some child on his first day in school.

I couldn't stand condescending Rory. I don't think I've seen anyone out on such a bad start yet! Talk about killing creativity and team spirit from the word go.

And after all that slaving and brainstorming and thoughtshowering and not listening, he - just like projectmanager Lindsay from series 1 - comes up with the ultimate solution, its....secret signs.., sorry, pooch pouch.

He said in his introduction video that the one thing he couldn't stand was people who didn't know what they were talking about.

Looks like he doesn't have a clue himself.

Glad he's gone. Go Tre! :)

(Although my winner from day 1 is Adam Hosker).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tre seems like the kind of tits you get working in PC world. Gobby know-it-alls who know nada. :D