What do you think psychic Sally Morgan will be saying to Katie Price?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
Forum Member
Everything she wants to hear!

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be saying ...I sense an unfriendly presence in your laundry room. I'm getting the letter 'A' and it seems to be male. He says he's not going anywhere. I think you may have known him in a previous life. He seems unhappy, his spirit is disturbed, he wants something from you... I'm getting the word 'compensation'... We may need an exorcism here. Or a brown paper bag full of cash....
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she'll tell her to stop annoying the British public with her soap-opera style antics and become a nun, taking a vow of silence.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    She'll be saying ...I sense an unfriendly presence in your laundry room. I'm getting the letter 'A' and it seems to be male. He says he's not going anywhere. I think you may have known him in a previous life. He seems unhappy, his spirit is disturbed, he wants something from you... I'm getting the word 'compensation'... We may need an exorcism here. Or a brown paper bag full of cash....

Good one. :D

Wonder if the laundry room is also where the haunted tanning bed resides! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artangel wrote: »
    Isn't that the only thing those charlatans ever tell you?

The only psychic thing about her is that she can definitely see you coming!
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

good stuff Lexi :D keep `em coming !!!! :D:D:D
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    Probably

"oooooooooooooooooooooh darlin'
  • Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Sally saw this break up coming, or did she read the NOTW like the rest of us? :p
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Sally saw this break up coming, or did she read the NOTW like the rest of us? :p

Reading between the lines of the previous TV series, Sally told Katie before the wedding that it would all end in doom.

Mind you...99% of people could have told you that Katie :o

Personally, I think psychics are dangerous as they can negatively railroad you off your life course.

"to know your future, look at your present day" - Tibetan proverb
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you've hit the nail on the head there. From what I seen on Katie's TV show, the "psychic" looked to be latching on to every bit of information that Katie was providing her ..... which was a LOT!
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On My God. Do you have psychic powers? :D:D
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    "Come CLOSER...... stay out of THE SUN Katie until the HEAT dies down OK?" :D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You will make a lot of money,so i have some tatty jewellery i couldnt sell and if you buy it all it will bring you all you want.:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you think psychic Sally Morgan will be saying to Katie Price?
    Whatever the big fat fraud reads in the tabloid press.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member

Well done! I look forward to your future entries. :)
  • MarkyJMarkyJ Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    One of the newspaper television critics had a regular article about Psychic Sally and her celebrity readings. Often they went hand in hand with the Wikipedia write-up. An amusing read that I looked forward to every week.

Wasn't Derek Acorah found out on Most Haunted? Information was passed around the TV crew about a fictional character called "Kreed Kafer" (rearrange the words... = "Derek faker":)). Talk got to Derek and he summoned up this guy during the show.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D Perfection!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MarkyJ wrote: »
    One of the newspaper television critics had a regular article about Psychic Sally and her celebrity readings. Often they went hand in hand with the Wikipedia write-up. An amusing read that I looked forward to every week.

Wasn't Derek Acorah found out on Most Haunted? Information was passed around the TV crew about a fictional character called "Kreed Kafer" (rearrange the words... = "Derek faker":)). Talk got to Derek and he summoned up this guy during the show.

I used to enjoy watching him in Most Haunted. After I'd began to realise that it was most likely faked, I then began to realise that Derek Acorah was about as psychic as the grass is pink. How he can give readings to vulnerable people, I don't know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great. :D

I would've been interested to hear what Sally Morgan told KP but for some reason, that was the only area of her life that she didn't want broadcast. I will assume that Sally got things right, otherwise surely Katie wouldn't still want her around?? Unless she's just desperate for friends and has to pay people, that is.........;)
  • widgerwidger Posts: 722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've seen Sally Morgan Live (My other half is a fan) and I was quite disappointed in her ability to cold read the audience. It really wasn't a very good show at all.