Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
........... descended from coal miners and a prisoner

Comments

• Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on your definition of prisoner really.

Coal miner though, i can give you that i suppose.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    First person full stop to have a wikipedia article before birth too lol.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe that's why the kid was heavier at birth, finally getting some variety into the genepool?:o
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The revolution will come before then.
  • woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mary Queen of Scots was a prisoner for nearly twenty years. Charles I was briefly imprisoned before his execution.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    Depends on your definition of prisoner really.

Coal miner though, i can give you that i suppose.

One of Kate's ancestors was put in prison for some crime or other - I don't mean a political prisoner! :D
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    Mary Queen of Scots was a prisoner for nearly twenty years. Charles I was briefly imprisoned before his execution.

Not to mention Richard I (imprisoned after returning from the crusades for the ransom), Edward II, Richard II, Henry VI and Edward IV - all of them were imprisoned - technically Dicky II and Harry 6 aren't ancestors of our current line of monarchs but you get the drift.
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katmobile wrote: »
    Not to mention Richard I (imprisoned after returning from the crusades for the ransom), Edward II, Richard II, Henry VI and Edward IV - all of them were imprisoned - technically Dicky II and Harry 6 aren't ancestors of our current line of monarchs but you get the drift.

Yes they are, they're not in the direct male line of descent but they are still ancestors of the Queen.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    Yes they are, they're not in the direct male line of descent but they are still ancestors of the Queen.

Neither produced any offspring that lived though did they? I suppose they are sort of great many times over uncles - Richard I is in the same boat as well. Edward IV is related through the female line his daughter was the mother of Henry VIII but from the POV of the current royal line most importantly Margaret Tudor - great grandmother twice over (through her son James V of Scotland and her daughter Lady Margaret Douglas who became the Countess of Lennox and mother of Lord Henry Darnley) of James I.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    ........... descended from coal miners and a prisoner

Well if you listen to theories, the baby will be descended from a mass murderer on Williams side