Options

Wintston Rinsed Tamara after leaving the house :O

Comments

• Options
    carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pipaluk wrote: »
    Neither do I. But maybe he knows what a gnat is.

I was trying to make the same point subtly!
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She used him to keep herself in the fame game so fair play.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    #LADZ :cool:
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    One time we ran out of milk, I waited and waited thinking he’d go to the shop and get some but he never did. Hahaaahaa:D Aww didums.

Edit: Seems like this is Winston's response to the milk comment https://twitter.com/Winston_Showan/status/504318447665561600
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I Think he rinsed her then she rinsed him back, by selling a story on him, if the story is true then she got her money back.:)

So, the moral of the story is, they deserve eachother. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    carnoch04 wrote: »

Sorry. I missed that. Too subtle for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    #LADZ :cool:
    #TopShaggerrrrr :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    One time we ran out of milk, I waited and waited thinking he’d go to the shop and get some but he never did. Hahaaahaa:D Aww didums.

Edit: Seems like this is Winston's response to the milk comment https://twitter.com/Winston_Showan/status/504318447665561600
    OMG I don't even like Winston but that tweet is hilarious! :D #StopMilkingIt lmfao
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    #TopShaggerrrrr :cool:

You always did have some #MintBantz! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    carnoch04 wrote: »

Give yourselves a round of applause! I didnt even notice that one, how witty and "on the ball" you truly are :D Forgive me, i'll try harder next time so as not to offend
  • Options
    waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, the moral of the story is, they deserve eachother. ;-)

Yes I agree, she was foolish after he kissed with danielle under the sheets and she still went with him post show, talk about warning about how he behave outside the show.

There is a reason why at 27 years old he still not married or engaged to be.
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    JesuLeChop wrote: »
    OMG I don't even like Winston but that tweet is hilarious! :D #StopMilkingIt lmfao

I love that he went out of the way to go and get a load of milk just for that tweet.:D
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I see one of Winston's mates has tweeted a reply to someone who asked a question about it...

Dan McLean ‏@DanMc1ean 1h
    @FarliRogers @Winston_Showan Us lads have been laughing at that story all day. Good bit of fiction!

Farli Rogers ‏@FarliRogers 1h
    @DanMc1ean @Winston_Showan or did she not actually sell it? Is it total fiction? She looks like a prat either way..

Dan McLean ‏@DanMc1ean 1h
    @FarliRogers @Winston_Showan She sold the story but its contents are fictional. Winny could retaliate but it's actually quite funny

So it looks like Tamara rinsed the Daily Star.
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor cow ;-)

Is that you stephen?! ;-)

Poor cow indeed. I can't believe winston robbed her of all those magazine deals, the wedding photos in ok, the first child, the first divorce. All that lost money. Still, if she waits long enough winston might bung her £50 rent. Rent?! Wtf.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Why didn't she just ask him :confused: Women >:( they expect men to read their minds :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    The oil and gas headhunter confided that she "could have easily fallen in love with him" and believed the former TOWIE extra to be potential boyfriend material.

So let me get this straight.....

She throws herself at him when he leaves the house, sleeps with him and asks him to move in....and he wasn't her boyfriend? That's seriously backwards. 'Relationships' like this are completely pointless because they aren't built on a solid foundation, especially with people like these two.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So let me get this straight.....

She throws herself at him when he leaves the house, sleeps with him and asks him to move in....and he wasn't her boyfriend? That's seriously backwards. 'Relationships' like this are completely pointless because they aren't built on a solid foundation, especially with people like these two.
    I'm showing my age now and this next sentence is painful to type, but, there are always girls who think if a guy has sex with them it means they love them.

I hate to generalise (but I am about to lol) but most men (not all) wouldn't turn down free sex, they don't have to even like you, they will just have sex with you.

It may be an old fashioned concept, but if you actually want a relationship with someone, (male or female) sex is not the place to start, sex is what it should progress to, it seems independent woman of the world Tamara has yet to learn that :D

I hope she buggers off now because she just keeps making me wince every time she's trying to get more publicity.

Her brain is the place feminism goes to die.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of shite that story is...Winston and Ash have both said they are both moving into Steven's flat in october, so the desperado called Tamara i would say is telling a few porkies to keep her 15minutes going longer..., i never liked her, her desperation to save herself from eviction by upping her showmance was cringy, it made my night when she got evicted first her face was a picture:Dshe is fed up as she waited for Winston for the magazine deals IMO but even the trashy OK wasnt interested..
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah yeah yeah, what what?!?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston just faved my tweet about it lol
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll get over it, I'm sure.

A lesson learnt ;-)
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    What a load of shite that story is...Winston and Ash have both said they are both moving into Steven's flat in october, so the desperado called Tamara i would say is telling a few porkies to keep her 15minutes going longer..., i never liked her, her desperation to save herself from eviction by upping her showmance was cringy, it made my night when she got evicted first her face was a picture:Dshe is fed up as she waited for Winston for the magazine deals IMO but even the trashy OK wasnt interested..

Is Kim moving into Steven's flat too?
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A particularly mis-matched couple.

Tamara, for all her exaggerated laughing, seems quite humourless and Winston, as usual, is only out for the laugh. No wonder he didn't stick around if she was mainly concerned with split food bills and chores by week 2. Where's the fun?
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Is Kim moving into Steven's flat too?

No i think Steven has a spare flat from what i read and he is renting it out to Ash and Winston , think Steven is living at home still..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She unfollowed them on twitter :D

Meal ticket gone :(

LINKY