Got rylan all wrong

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch tonight's episode, infact I haven't watched any of it...but he looks shifty, probably psychopathic. I'm basing this on what I know of people who sport exactly the same type of facial hair.
    If my feelings are right -and the generally are- expect to see the first decapitation with a dessert spoon shown on terrestrial TV, before the series is over.
    I pray that my instincts are wrong, but those French 17th Century beards rarely lie.
    Remember where you heard it first.

You got the wrong thread, this is about Rylan not Spencer.;)
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't watch tonight's episode, infact I haven't watched any of it...but he looks shifty, probably psychopathic. I'm basing this on what I know of people who sport exactly the same type of facial hair.
    If my feelings are right -and the generally are- expect to see the first decapitation with a dessert spoon shown on terrestrial TV, before the series is over.
    I pray that my instincts are wrong, but those French 17th Century beards rarely lie.

What is it about beards? My 10 yr old doesnt totally like tony stark because he has a beard.(just doesnt like blokes with em) Rylan on the other hand I think he was a great comfort to paula and worship him from foot to head.:-D
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer and I
    Like him has a very weak beard,which is no bad thing if your not into beards.!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer and I
    Like him has a very weak beard,which is no bad thing if your not into beards.!

I'm looking forward to the two-tone beard and seeing whether he gets to dye it or not :eek:
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »
    He just stole some booze...idiot that he is.

Show me a BB where this hasn't happened?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom_Brewer wrote: »
    Yes, I agree I dont like him but that was nice, then he stole the alcohol. No no no.

I think just about everyone, except those three that were asleep, had the alcohol !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan gives annoying a new dimension.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Show me a BB where this hasn't happened?

I was thinking that, it seems to happen every series!
  • Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Do not be fooled! It's all about air time with him. Any opportunity to be seen and heard he is right up the front.

Noticed tonight he was talking over Gillian when she was giving her opinion about Paula's meltdown over being nominated.

Shut up for God sake you idiot.

His best moments from X factor weren't on camera. The only evidence of them is every single thing that anyone involved in the programme ever had to say about him. I am convinced that Rylan is a lovely warm hearted lad. Yes, he wants to be famous, yes, he's a show off, but that's true of everyone who goes on Big Brother. .
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His best moments from X factor weren't on camera. The only evidence of them is every single thing that anyone involved in the programme ever had to say about him. I am convinced that Rylan is a lovely warm hearted lad. Yes, he wants to be famous, yes, he's a show off, but that's true of everyone who goes on Big Brother. .

Agreed, some posters keep calling him attention-seeking but isn't everyone on BB or CBB guilty of that? We wouldn't watch if they just sat around in silence, knitting.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which has taught me at least wait before making a judgement,the way he was talking with paula was lovely.

I agree, I wasn't sure whether I would like Rylan or not but I quite like him.
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which has taught me at least wait before making a judgement,the way he was talking with paula was lovely.

yes, but he spouts nasty shit about her to everyone else, he's so fake.
  • MadameLaMinxMadameLaMinx Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "stolen" is a strong word for the booze taking, I think - they obviously put it there to be found - perhaps to try and encourage a bit of a late night party - Anything put into the store room for the housemates to use is there for the housemates to use, no?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Santas got a beard!
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »

Rylan knows how to gossip in the right way but he's got such a kind heart that when he's with a person he would never be overtly awful to them (unless he's being outwardly attacked). He's a well brought up guy who would never do anything disrespectful - as he must know his Mum's watching!
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good stuff. But no doubt those who dislike him still will say he was playing it for the cameras.:rolleyes:

Not sure he is able to play it for the cameras. I think he is completely genuine and just says whatever comes into his head, hence the few gaffes he has made!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're talking about people associated with that celebration of inanity, the X-factor.. that hardly helps your case. He is a vapid and self-absorbed idiot.

Well then we must all stand corrected and bow to your superior knowledge of someone you presumably have never met!!!!!!
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I flip flop on Rylan all the time; thought he was lovely but fairly vapid on X Factor; didn't like him AT ALL for the first couple of days. LITERALLY (see what I did there smokencheese?) said AWWW when he spoke so sweetly to Paula in last night's higlights; then changed my mind again when he went back to joining in with the bitching.

His accent and idioms drive me spare, but I think he's a decent bloke at heart. The almost deification of him on here from certain quarters doesn't help. At the end of the day, he's trading on quite a fake persona and is famous for not being able to sing very well. But he seems a fairly decent human being.

The jury is stil out.
    Rylan got Paula all wrong, more to the point. He spent 2 days slagging her off.

:D There is that.
    I can't believe it, but he doesn't annoy me as much as he did at the beginning.

Ditto.
    With that comment, I rest my case - no wonder you're a fan of Rylan :rolleyes:

The funny thing, smokencheese, is that there was nothing wrong with the use of the word literally in the post you had a go at. And ease up on the :rolleyes:s; the bank's running low.
    MiniMeToo wrote: »

:D There's also that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooooooh I can't wait :D;)
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That is so refreshing to see. Good on you :)

:)
  • Parker LevesonParker Leveson Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    My opinion has changed also. He's actually worse than first thought. I thought he was bad on the X Factor but he's actually even worse. He's nothing but an attention seeking, drama queen, bordering on a sex pest. The way he speaks about Sam is totally inappropriate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My opinion has changed also. He's actually worse than first thought. I thought he was bad on the X Factor but he's actually even worse. He's nothing but an attention seeking, drama queen, bordering on a sex pest. The way he speaks about Sam is totally inappropriate.

Sorry but imo your post come across as more attention seeking than Rylan does:D
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but imo your post come across as more attention seeking than Rylan does:D

I'm quite surprised Claire's weight wasn't thrown in for good measure LOL!

;):)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me too.

When he was on X factor, I thought he was a nice chap who didn't swear:(
  • Parker LevesonParker Leveson Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I'm quite surprised Claire's weight wasn't thrown in for good measure LOL!

;):)

I have no idea why you're bringing Claire's weight issues onto a Rylan thread.