Options

justin biebers latest pr stunt

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    I'm waiting for a video like this to come out about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Zhyst wrote: »

OMG first time i saw this and its hilaaaaariously cringey lol damn that is one STAN.
  • Options
    Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't really have the child excuse anymore. I'm younger than him (not by much though) and if I screw up I'm culpable.

I know he'll under a hell of a lot of pressure, but I and loads of people our age know right from wrong, and ultimately if we do anything it's our resposiblty. He's free to makee his own choices, and to hang around whoever he pleases but it's down to him, and it's almost kind of sad if he can't see that. I'm sure there are many reasons why he's the way he is out of his control, but you can't hide behind excuses forever.

I've seen a few really nice, high acheiving people fall down due to the wrong crowd in a much shorter space of time, and unless he sorts himself out it'll probaly be where he ends up to.
  • Options
    alaninmcralaninmcr Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I couldn't hear what was happening in that clip and couldn't tell what set him off, but the media need to back off now, and his team should take him out of the spotlight for a bit.

Often, the person's "team" are determined to squeeze the last cent out of the star before they burnout. So, the pressure gets worse rather than eases off.
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear he's having a proper meltdown. Rehab soon I'd imagine.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of these days he is going to come across a person who isn't afraid of his bodyguards (no one is scared of him) and they'll give him a good slap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like he should still be at school !
  • Options
    DANCE OF DEATHDANCE OF DEATH Posts: 4,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsLurker wrote: »
    One of these days he is going to come across a person who isn't afraid of his bodyguards (no one is scared of him) and they'll give him a good slap.

Could I be that person.... i would love to slap him and knock him down a peg or two.
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    What is up with the way he dresses ?

That is not fashion in any shape or form. He looks like a complete idiot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zhyst wrote: »

How, in the name of God, did that get 45 million views?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    What is up with the way he dresses ?

That is not fashion in any shape or form. He looks like a complete idiot.

I agree. It's dreadful and to top it of he has now got a hat with his year of birth on it. :confused:
  • Options
    Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too much, too soon.

He's losing it.

^ This.
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    Justin knew his bodyguards would hold him back, thats why he did it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Maybe he needs to go to 'rehab' for 'reprogamming'. Even popstars have to evolve
  • Options
    Steve35Steve35 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best thing Justin Bieber could do is actually be put in a location for a while away from the paps. The celebrity big brother house!
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of people seem to love hating on this guy and I can understand a little bit of that but people tend to forget that there is powerful influences around him who are using him to make a lot of money.

At one point he was just a talented little kid who was found on youtube, without all the money or fame or glam which is showbiz. Just a natural talent with a guitar.

Its a shame what is happening.
  • Options
    konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    You've all missed the funniest bit - he clearly has no idea how/hasn't the strength to open the door of the people carrier to get at the cameraman as he sort of spills out when the minder opens it! And I never realised what an incredibly undeveloped young man he is. Crikey. On a serious note, isn't it time Usher stepped in here? This will not be pretty to witness if something isn't done now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    A lot of people seem to love hating on this guy and I can understand a little bit of that but people tend to forget that there is powerful influences around him who are using him to make a lot of money.

At one point he was just a talented little kid who was found on youtube, without all the money or fame or glam which is showbiz. Just a natural talent with a guitar.

Its a shame what is happening.

I agree. I wish his followers would research and see what is happening to these people in the music/film/political........just see what is going on. And what is killing them.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His spokeswoman Melissa Victor said: "He fainted and took a 20-minute reprieve and was given oxygen."

Fainted? fainted my arse.

I've fainted loads of times and it's not like some Victorian drama where you get up again and start doing normal stuff. If you faint, you feel complete crap for a very very long time. And I mean hours. You don't faint and get back up again after 20 minutes and can go back on a stage to sing and dance.

Sounds like an attention seeking 9yr old who wants sympathy after carving his name into the new kitchen table with a knife.
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve35 wrote: »

The paparazzi were very close to his car - not surprised there was a bit of shoving going on.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The paparazzi were very close to his car - not surprised there was a bit of shoving going on.

Why the quick dash towards the people carrier?! I could see that there weren't many photographers & plenty of pavement space around when this 'manbrat' was bundled by his mannies (male nannies) into the carrier.:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work, paps!!:D
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Why the quick dash towards the people carrier?! I could see that there weren't many photographers & plenty of pavement space around when this 'manbrat' was bundled by his mannies (male nannies) into the carrier.:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work, paps!!:D

I thought that, it wasn't like it was a wall of photographers that the bodyguards had to punch their way through!!!

It was a a teeny weeny handful. "OH NO!" "There is mauw than one pap!!! I iz scared!"

Anyone else notice that someone could snap Justine in half with one hand? Someone FEED HIM! No wonder he "feels faint"(TM).

Poor baby Justine. Maybe dressing in red makes him an angry Justine?
  • Options
    cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    Why were the paps swearing at him as he went into the car?
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man Boy is trying to con people