Anthea Turner "My hair fell out, Weight also plummeted"

bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
Forum Member
✭✭
Anthea Turner has said that after her marriage breakup her hair started to fall out and her weight plummeted.

'When you’re going through a stressful time, you either hit the biscuit tin or go the other way. 'I went the other way and didn’t eat. I’m 5ft 6in and used to weigh around 9st, but last year I went down to 8st - I looked really scraggy. 'I wasn’t eating properly or drinking enough water, so it affected my looks and my health. I think everyone has a ‘reserve tank’ and I was running on that for a while, but when you use that up you hit rock bottom.'

Bovey and Turner, whose career includes stints on Blue Peter and GMTV, famously posed with chocolate bars during their wedding in 2000.

Im sorry love but you knew what you were taking on when you married that love rat. You should of expected he would do the dirty on you as well. They always do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2620194/Anthea-Turner-reveals-effects-stressful-marriage-collapse.html

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly, irrelevant bint.

Didn't give a flying fig about the pain caused to his ex wife and now he has done the dirty on her she is going for the sympathy vote.

Well, her career is all but over, so I suppose she has to keep the coffers flowing SOMEHOW.
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's certainly recovered judging by the pictures. .. what a desperate attempt to get some column space.
  • GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He cheats with you, he'll cheat on you.......NEXT!!!
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the b*tchy comment: "Her marriage went FLAKY from Day One." LOL

From the latest HELLO! pics, Anthea still has a headful of hair on so she should be so lucky...unlike Gail Porter.

What a silly attention-seeking two-timing little sneak Anthea is.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She makes out the weight loss was such an inconvenience but I bet in private she relished it.
  • testcardtestcard Posts: 8,202
    Forum Member
    What exactly is the point of Anthea Turner?
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She makes out the weight loss was such an inconvenience but I bet in private she relished it.

Of course she did. Not much fun being the spurned one is it Anthea!??
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm struggling to feel even a modicum of sympathy for Princess Tippytoes.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only came here for the pics, disappointing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anthea Turner is one of the most unsympathetic people I've come across. Cannot stand her.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    Of course she did. Not much fun being the spurned one is it Anthea!??

Same thing with Sam Faiers...all that 'deary me, I'm losing sooo much weight' but does loads of photo shoots to show it off.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone thought Eamonn Holmes was being narky when he called her 'Princess Tippy Toes' and gave him a rough time over it because she was TV's 'Golden Girl' at the time. He has been very gracious to her in recent years, at least in public. She really doesn't do herself any favours sometimes.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same thing with Sam Faiers...all that 'deary me, I'm losing sooo much weight' but does loads of photo shoots to show it off.

Talking of SF, I was reading recently that she's signed with a model agency...sick really that it took a disease in order to give her the required physique :(
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be very hurtful when your marriage breaks down and you love your partner. However, Anthea did steal him from Della and Anthea's sister Wendy tried to stupidly defend Anthea getting together with Grant when he was still married to Della. Getting together with someone who will cheat on their partner while they're seeing you is never a good idea. I suppose Anthea now knows what it feels like to have been cheated on, and for her marriage to have broken down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    I love watching 'Anthea Turner explodes' on youtube.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Talking of SF, I was reading recently that she's signed with a model agency...sick really that it took a disease in order to give her the required physique :(

Oh my God, that sends out the most appalling message to women. Get a disease and you could be a model??? We live in a truly screwed up society.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

Losing weight may have given her a little bit more of a model figure but her face is god awful. Her mouth and chin look like they come from Les Dawson, possibly the least attractive Towie female. I really don't even know what Joey Essex see's in her.
  • cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    Anthea Turner is one of the most unsympathetic people I've come across. Cannot stand her.

Yes her and Amanda Holden, so so false.
  • SadeyedSadeyed Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly, irrelevant bint.

Didn't give a flying fig about the pain caused to his ex wife and now he has done the dirty on her she is going for the sympathy vote.

Well, her career is all but over, so I suppose she has to keep the coffers flowing SOMEHOW.

She should have remembered the saying "when a man marries his mistress it creates a vacancy"!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Lots of people lose their hair and their weight plummets for reason bigger than poor wee Antheas problems. Im playing the smallest violin for her right now
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daft waste of space
    No doubt moved on to her next Millionaire now
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without naming names, she was a cheat many years ago and cheated on a famous Radio DJ who she was seeing. She bores me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of people lose their hair and their weight plummets for reason bigger than poor wee Antheas problems. Im playing the smallest violin for her right now

It's like that time during the Recession and she was whinging about not being able to afford to host her annual summer party. If she thinks the average person will give a shit about her "hardships" she is seriously deluded.