Options

Matt Smith Car Accident Rumour?

davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
Forum Member
I was watching the trailer for the new series of Doctor Who, when I read the comments section -- This comment was posted 2 hours ago:
Matt Smith was in a car accident earlier today. He's okay, will be out of the body cast soon. Dr. Who will likely be pushed back 12 additional weeks, plus time to recuperate. It's looking like the Christmas Special will the premier episode for this new season. Just get better Matt, and stay away from The White Castle drive thru.... from what I could see on TV it's not safe to make right turns there, too big a blind spot.

Now, I have been gullible enough to believe youtube comments like this before, but surely if this had happened, it would be all over DS by now? :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5iwoRA2Cas

Comments

• Options
    Benjamin SiskoBenjamin Sisko Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that he's at the Wimbledon Final looking pretty damn well, I think someone's got their facts mixed up. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Given that he's at the Wimbledon Final looking pretty damn well, I think someone's got their facts mixed up. :D

Never has Wimbledon made me this happy :)
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was fine 5 minutes ago, it's on Twitter.
    Oh and can I have the link so I can see people give that poster a b-llocking! :o
  • Options
    bp2bp2 Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can tell its rubbish because the person implied the christmas special was the first episode because of the event. The episodes before the christmas special has been filmed so I am assuming if Matt was injured it would not affect the broadcast of those episodes and also unless some extra scenes are filmed it is impossible for the christmas episode to be the first episode of series 7.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He was fine 5 minutes ago, it's on Twitter.
    Oh and can I have the link so I can see people give that poster a b-llocking! :o

It's in the comments section of the video link posted above -- the one reply it did have wished Matt well, which is why I wanted to check it out :)
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's in the comments section of the video link posted above -- the one reply it did have wished Matt well, which is why I wanted to check it out :)
    Thanks, found it. It's got a few more replies now, and that poster looks like a troll if you read his previous posts. :)