rocky2012rocky2012 Posts: 1,016
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i watched the scene and i said ouch like i was been hit i felt the sound of it

Comments

• Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a vile person, and she always has been. In some ways I think Tyrone is an idiot and he kinda deserves it. She has been a complete psycho from the moment she showed up, and yet he keeps thinking it will be ok somehow.

Its just frustrating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    She is a vile person, and she always has been. In some ways I think Tyrone is an idiot and he kinda deserves it. She has been a complete psycho from the moment she showed up, and yet he keeps thinking it will be ok somehow.

Its just frustrating.

Um. This happens all time. Are you saying everyone man or woman who is abused is an idiot? He can't leave because she's carrying his baby and Tyronne is a decent man who would never abound his own child
  • rocky2012rocky2012 Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its just frustrating.

agree she vile but what it showing men get abuise as well but he does not deserve it he only asking her to stay because she pregnant i think she be out on her ears
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josh K wrote: »
    Um. This happens all time. Are you saying everyone man or woman who is abused is an idiot? He can't leave because she's carrying his baby and Tyronne is a decent man who would never abound his own child

i dont think he could lose another kid like the way he lost jack that why i think he accept it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not all of them no, but if someone (male or female) starts to actually attack you, then you need to leave. If you try to stay and "sort it out" then its your own fault if they beat you up again. Tyrone is in a unique position yes, but he should have left the first time she started beating him.

If someone kept putting their hand in a fire and crying at how much it hurt, wouldnt you tell them to stop putting their hand in the fire? and if they ignored you and continued to get burnt would you still say "oh this person needs our help".
  • maggiekmaggiek Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Ty. He's too decent to leave right now (even though I wish he would)!
    Forum Member
    Not all of them no, but if someone (male or female) starts to actually attack you, then you need to leave. If you try to stay and "sort it out" then its your own fault if they beat you up again. Tyrone is in a unique position yes, but he should have left the first time she started beating him.

If someone kept putting their hand in a fire and crying at how much it hurt, wouldnt you tell them to stop putting their hand in the fire? and if they ignored you and continued to get burnt would you still say "oh this person needs our help".

I understand where your coming from but calling Tyrone an IDIOT is not quite way to put it. Most men in his situation would do the same as him
  • sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its just frustrating.
    Nobody deserves the threat or experience of physical or other forms of violence. The attitude that anyone ‘deserves it’ is quite sickening and frankly shameful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand where your coming from but calling Tyrone an IDIOT is not quite way to put it. Most men in his situation would do the same as him

What else would you call someone who continues to stay with someone who's as unhinged as Kirsty. Decent? Loyal? Possibly, but I'd still stay they were idiotic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody deserves the threat or experience of physical or other forms of violence. The attitude that anyone ‘deserves it’ is quite sickening and frankly shameful.

No, but if someone is punching you in the face over and over again, and you just let it happen under some stupid notion of being a "nice guy" then you would be an idiot. I dont want anyone to hurt anyone, and Kirsty is vile, but Tyrone has a duty to himself to not let people abuse him like she is.

Its a hard pill to swallow I am sure but he should have thought about that when he continued to go out with her after she even nearly killed him in a car chase.
    Forum Member
    What else would you call someone who continues to stay with someone who's as unhinged as Kirsty. Decent? Loyal? Possibly, but I'd still stay they were idiotic.

No not idiotic. Scared and alone. Nobody deserves what his going through
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't see anything sickening or shameful about it. He knows she's unhinged and he still stays As far as I'm concerned he's asking for trouble.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No not idiotic. Scared and alone. Nobody deserves what his going through
    And what do scared people usually do? Run. So why doesn't he get out of the relationship.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what do scared people usually do? Run. So why doesn't he get out of the relationship.

Not true. Many scared people stay for all sorts of reasons. Some have nowhere to go. It’s not straight forward.
  • HamptonHampton Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Tyrone is at least in a position where he could kick her out if she keeps doing it....apart from the baby issue of course....it is HIS house after all.

I think many people put up with being on the receiving end of domestic violence because they are trapped and have nowhere else to go. Maybe they believe their abusers when they say it won't happen again, because it is much easier than the alternative.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he`s given kirsty plenty of chances to do something about her anger was shocked with Kirsty`s reaction with the rolling pin tonight .it`s obvious corrie are working closely with mankind .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see anything sickening or shameful about it. He knows she's unhinged and he still stays As far as I'm concerned he's asking for trouble.

I actually said that anyone who has the attitude that people ‘deserved it’ i.e. deserved to be physically beaten were shameful. It’s not just that she’s ‘unhinged’ as you say. She’s pregnant and as such he feels that she is vulnerable. And he’s already lost his last wife and baby.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

idiot maybe too harsh but it takes a certain type of man to even get into this position. let;s be honest, a child could bully someone like tyrone
  • HamptonHampton Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    I know it's only a soap but isn't it horrible to think that some people are treated like Tyrone in real life. And some little kiddies have to witness one parent doing this to another

Heartbreaking
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hampton wrote: »
    Tyrone is at least in a position where he could kick her out if she keeps doing it....apart from the baby issue of course....it is HIS house after all.

I think many people put up with being on the receiving end of domestic violence because they are trapped and have nowhere else to go. Maybe they believe their abusers when they say it won't happen again, because it is much easier than the alternative.

BIB. That’s true too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually said that anyone who has the attitude that people ‘deserved it’ i.e. deserved to be physically beaten were shameful. It’s not just that she’s ‘unhinged’ as you say. She’s pregnant and as such he feels that she is vulnerable. And he’s already lost his last wife and baby.

True but if he puts up with it much longer he could lose his LIFE. He can always have another baby (with a SANE woman). He should kick her out - pronto!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hampton wrote: »
    I know it's only a soap but isn't it horrible to think that some people are treated like Tyrone in real life. And some little kiddies have to witness one parent doing this to another

Heartbreaking

the soap show what happen in real life it realistic
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Poor Tyrone :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not true. Many scared people stay for all sorts of reasons. Some have nowhere to go. It’s not straight forward.

Tyrone has somewhere to go - it's his home. He's letting her stay because he's an idiot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    idiot maybe too harsh but it takes a certain type of man to even get into this position. let;s be honest, a child could bully someone like tyrone

Very true!!