[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *shrugs*
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes sense i suppose as Tanya has lost her best friend Jane recently and none of Sharon's females friends are still around. There isnt really any other middle aged woman for Sharon to become friends with as: Zainab and Denise are already paired up, she has history with Kat and they dont get on, there'll be tension with Shirley due to her history with Phil etc. So Tanya was the obvious choice, they've also got a shared connection to Ian. Tanya's quite fond of Ian as proved in yesterdays episode and he's also Sharon's oldest and closest friend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    Are they clones?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catsmeow wrote: »
    Are they clones?

Not in the slightest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This friendship is just another way of promoting the Brannings tbh - can't say I'm for it, one of those friendships I hope doesn't go the distance.
  • Options
    Kellie BKellie B Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    ''More involving Cora''

Sharon is soooooooo her daughter and the reaction on here when its revealed is going to satisfy me greatly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Well they do look like sister. Hmm. LOL.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kellie B wrote: »
    ''More involving Cora''

Sharon is soooooooo her daughter and the reaction on here when its revealed is going to satisfy me greatly.

You clearly didn't read that article properly :rolleyes:

Saying "I told you so" will satisfy me greatly ;)

On another part of the forum we discussed holding a "national point-and-laugh day" on 22 December, for people who believe the world will end on 21 December. I'm thinking of including this to it.

So, all you folks who believe Sharon is Cora's daughter, get ready. To quote my favourite movie, "there's a storm coming"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ''More involving Cora''

Jo Joyner meant Tanya herself, duh.

And Sharon is soooooooooo not her daughter.
    Several questions.

(a. Is Sharon born in 1964?
    (answer: No, Sharon is born in 1969.

(b. Does Sharon have brown eyes?
    (answer: No, Sharon has blue eyes.

(c.Was the name on Sharon's birth certficate Cora Cross?
    (answer: No, it was Carol Stretton.

(d. Has Sharon met her birth mother?
    (answer: Yes, and it isn't Cora Cross.

Go figure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo Joyner meant Tanya herself, duh.

And Sharon is soooooooooo not her daughter.
    Several questions.

(a. Is Sharon born in 1964?
    (answer: No, Sharon is born in 1969.

(b. Does Sharon have brown eyes?
    (answer: No, Sharon has blue eyes.

(c.Was the name on Sharon's birth certficate Cora Cross?
    (answer: No, it was Carol Stretton.

(d. Has Sharon met her birth mother?
    (answer: Yes, and it isn't Cora Cross.

Go figure.

Logic is lost on some.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    ''More involving Cora''

met sharons mother already in the 90's.... sick of telling people this, its getting tediously boring now.

just drop it already
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    met sharons mother already in the 90's.... sick of telling people this, its getting tediously boring now.

just drop it already

Don't worry. 22 December, national point-and-laugh day. It's a thing.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    catsmeow wrote: »
    Are they clones?

Why? Because they have similarly styled hair in the two photos the article chose to show of them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

Its going to happen. They are building to it. ;)

Also I don't take kindly to being stalked on Facebook over something as stupid as Sharon Watts. So who ever the nutter was who did that to me and I know it was someone on here as it was all Cora Cross related. Next time you do it I will have the police investigate you.

Crazy freak. Its a soap get a life and stop harassing people over a fictional TV show.

They are not building up to it. You have nothing to back up your claim, and we have plenty to refute it. Unless you're actually psychic, drop it. We're fed up of this whole "Sharon IS her daughter, it's a FACT" nonsense particularly because it's just a theory.

Had you, vaslav, natejoseph and Tom_Willis just admitted that it's a theory you have, fine. But the constant ramming it down our throats as if it IS an indisputable fact is annoying.

As for whoever's stalking you, I'd consider taking action right away - how would they even have found you? Setting aside our disagreement, I think you need to privatise your Facebook and report whoever it is that's harrassing you.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes sense i suppose as Tanya has lost her best friend Jane recently and none of Sharon's females friends are still around. There isnt really any other middle aged woman for Sharon to become friends with as: Zainab and Denise are already paired up, she has history with Kat and they dont get on, there'll be tension with Shirley due to her history with Phil etc. So Tanya was the obvious choice, they've also got a shared connection to Ian. Tanya's quite fond of Ian as proved in yesterdays episode and he's also Sharon's oldest and closest friend.

Can people not have more than one friend though? Those 4 could pair up and be some odd sex and the city crew. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can people not have more than one friend though? Those 4 could pair up and be some odd sex and the city crew. :D

"Why Can't We Be Friends" should be the EE theme tune.
  • Options
    enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As we are aware that Jo Joyner as confirmed the friendship with Sharon (Also looking forward to the Kat Moon sence with Sharon) http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a397210/eastenders-jo-joyner-confirms-sharon-tanya-friendship.html

"She makes a new friendship with Sharon and there's going to be more involving Cora. And, of course, Tanya is engaged so will there be a wedding?

So people have suggested Sharon is the secret daughter... Could this possiably work though if EE are going down that route?

I actually think it could be CHRISSIE who is Cora secret daughter. She has brown eyes and i think the age is right...

What are you thoughts? and Jo also mentioned a wedding... Maybe thats the reveal day?
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    "Why Can't We Be Friends" should be the EE theme tune.

yes, while having the same visual intro but as the camera is spinning around we have moving pictures over the the Thames of the cast doing things together: Handing each other flowers, putting books on high selves all while smiling sweetly, the last shot should be a group of them in the Vic all laughing as they are enjoying life. Beautiful.
  • Options
    EbealeEbeale Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its sharon, that would ruin it.
    Chrissie would be interesting and a fantastic actress who could return!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There could of been a mixs up at birth.... but the age dont fit though,, i do think Cora lost daughter is alive and will return on Tanya's wedding day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You misinterpreted it. This was about Tanya. They were two independent points linked by the word and. So, Tanya will make friends with Sharon.....and she (Tanya) will also be involved in future storylines with Cora.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    You misinterpreted it. This was about Tanya. They were two independent points linked by the word and. So, Tanya will make friends with Sharon.....and she (Tanya) will also be involved in future storylines with Cora.

This.

Also, to the OP Chrissie can't be Cora's daughter. Chrissie is born in 1968 - four years after Ava was born.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i have i've mis-read it.

But i'm sure there will be Sharon & Cora sence though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i have i've mis-read it.

But i'm sure there will be Sharon & Cora sence though

They will interact, for sure. Particularly because Sharon and Tanya will become friends.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    felixrex wrote: »
    Why? Because they have similarly styled hair in the two photos the article chose to show of them?

Then why choose two photos so similar. Maybe they are trying to hint they are sisters.