New UI on Neflix (PS3)

Got greeted with a new interface tonight, looks so much better.

Super HD seems to be missing off the synopsis, it only says HD, Super HD is indicated when pressing select, I wonder if this means all HD content is now 1080p...

Edit.

Just tried some obscure HD titles and they are all playing back in 1080, looks like 720 HD is no more.

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Yeah Netflix announced the new UI yesterday, looks good.
    Here's their promo http://youtu.be/HdzV5bkFTaM
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How come I'm not getting the new UI?
  • dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i checked the new UI face yesterday and it does look very nice, i did happen to Super HD so it hasnt gone it was there when i played Lillehammer. i also have a Roku box so i would ideally love this on there to because the noise of My PS3 is just to much hassle.
  • packagespackages Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't received the new update yet!! I've deleted the app, game data and save data stuff. Reinstalled, still the old UI. Also tried the US Netflix app, still old!
  • anthpiefaceanthpieface Posts: 956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just received the new UI looks good
  • anthpiefaceanthpieface Posts: 956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    packages wrote: »
    I still haven't received the new update yet!! I've deleted the app, game data and save data stuff. Reinstalled, still the old UI. Also tried the US Netflix app, still old!

I have been using Netflix all day I turned off the PS3 for a couple of hours. Just turned it on and the new UI was there

Note I am using the US version
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right so I got the new interface FINALLY yesterday on my PS3, but then I go to Netflix again today and its reverted back to the old one! What the hell is going on!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    packages wrote: »
    Right so I got the new interface FINALLY yesterday on my PS3, but then I go to Netflix again today and its reverted back to the old one! What the hell is going on!
    That's exactly the same as mine there last night gone today!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's come back now. Lets see if it stays.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Has anyone had the new ui appear on samsung smart tvs yet?