Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 193)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The tache should be back by now, right ? :(
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »

The tache should be back by now, right ? :(
    Surely we'll get the first sighting soon.:blush:
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    'Citing! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dominic's been nominated for a Bafta for writing series one of ITF in the Bafta craft awards.

I love it when there's excitement around people Emmett's working with.:blush:
  • Options
    Daphne GDaphne G Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for ITF S2 and The Fall S2! And I can't wait for Emmett's moustache to make a return! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Daphne G wrote: »
    I can't wait for ITF S2 and The Fall S2! And I can't wait for Emmett's moustache to make a return! :D
    :cool:

And with Allan Cubitt not just writing but also directing The Fall this time, at least we know that he's aware now of how much love there is for Emmett. I imagine he was a bit bewildered by the amount of tweets about one minor character first time around.:p
  • Options
    Daphne GDaphne G Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And with Allan Cubitt not just writing but also directing The Fall this time, at least we know that he's aware now of how much love there is for Emmett. I imagine he was a bit bewildered by the amount of tweets about one minor character first time around.:p

Hopefully, Glen will have a lot more screen time in S2! :D

I want Emmett and Bronagh to have a proper scene together in S2 because it'll be interesting to see them both play different roles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Daphne G wrote: »
    Hopefully, Glen will have a lot more screen time in S2! :D

I want Emmett and Bronagh to have a proper scene together in S2 because it'll be interesting to see them both play different roles.
    That would be fantastic. I think Bronagh might tweet about it if they shoot a scene together, or at least I hope so because I want things to be excited about.:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's basically 2 months to go for ITF. It's like we're in one of the longer blackholes we used to suffer through back in the day.
    Even with Ste too. He gets screentime, but we're waiting around for him to get anything worth watching.

I think that last spoiler for him though for the 4th is the day he blows up the car.
    And Patrick takes off his belt to beat Maxine with it, but she tells him she's pregnant to stop him. When will that story end already?
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Patrick takes off his belt to beat Maxine with it, but she tells him she's pregnant to stop him. When will that story end already?

Ste and Amy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ste and Amy.
    Will he cut off all her lovely long hair?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet the twist to the pregnancy too is that that abortion she had didnt take and its Dodger's ala Ritzeee and baby Phoenix.
    God this show. Kieron, please :cry:. Peter Capaldi needs yer :cry:

And Neighbors is doing a zombie invasion storyline. BK will think he can get away with an alien apocalypse now.
    Or worse yet, Armageddon. The Reckoning. When all their dead past characters return to Hollyoaks as angel or demon to wage war over the fate of mankind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And I've just remembered Kieron's scheduled for an extended holiday in April.

No telling what that means for Ste just yet, but odds are, it ain't good. Never is.
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    He goes to prison for blowing up the car, and has a very brief reunion with Brendan :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hate the new cool face...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    spimf wrote: »
    He goes to prison for blowing up the car, and has a very brief reunion with Brendan :cool:
    Or, more likely, the love of his life, John Paul.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They probably would have him willing to take the fall for Sinead or Tony. But he wouldn't be in there for too long before they found the real killer.

And it's 50/50 whether he'll even care about the affair in today's episode beyond the fact its Danny betraying the family again. And JP and Danny can be in love the day before, but then Danny not even bother to want to go see him behind bars the day after - its Ste doing it? They dont know what the hell theyre doing with any of that. Not really. And it can only be a matter of time before they bring in another gay character. I'd even take Doug 2.0 at this point. Anything would be more believable than JP.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And it can only be a matter of time before they bring in another gay character. I'd even take Doug 2.0 at this point. Anything would be more believable than JP.

You take that back :o

I'd take Noel II over Doug 2.0.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean Noah :D?

But yeah, I'd take Law getting out of a taxi from New Castle before Doug 2.0.

Wouldn't matter to Ste he's a cheater anymore either. Not with the choices they've ever given him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Ew anything but Doug
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Or no boyfriend at all?

*vanishes*

• Options
    Forum Member
    I don't mind boyfriends, but before all that I want him to have decent plots, but that's never gonna happen anyway ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can't they even just let him be one of the big boys? Why is he stuck being the lowliest runner forever?
    kojan wrote: »
    Ew anything but Doug

George?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    George?

George is irrelevant. It's not like Ste was in a relationship with him :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that supposed to mean its not a possibility in the future though?

This show has lost the plot, koj :blush:
This discussion has been closed.