Options

Recommendations on Netflix

Comments

• Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recomend Tiger Eyes on Netflix USA it's a truly moving movie and very honest based on a novel, well worth a watch.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa on Netflix US
  • Options
    abigail1234abigail1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New today on ALL REGIONS -
    ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK SEASON 2

https://twitter.com/netflixglobal/status/474849906273042432

I discovered this last night (Season 1) and am already hooked! I'm onto my fifth episode already. So far - good-quality TV
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    If your a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles then there a pretty good documentary that's just been added to Canada.
    Turtle Power: The Definitive History of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
  • Options
    MaccaMacca Posts: 18,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hemlock Grove second season up on all regions.
  • Options
    bazzer00bazzer00 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    I am enjoying house of lies . Canada has the first two seasons..takes a few episodes to get into but it's great...
  • Options
    Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    If your a fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles then there a pretty good documentary that's just been added to Canada.
    Turtle Power: The Definitive History of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Ah interesting - it has an august release date though when I just googled it :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thor: The Dark World on Netherlands.
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thor: The Dark World on Netherlands.

Sweet cheers mate that's my movie sorted for tonight after world cup.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I discovered this last night (Season 1) and am already hooked! I'm onto my fifth episode already. So far - good-quality TV

just watched the first episode as well and i quite like it. not watching the football so will give the next one a go as well ..
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We got our tivo box last week and I now have so much stuff on 'my list' that I don't know where to start. :D

Currently we're watching Trailer Park Boys, love it so far. Definitely recommend if you haven't seen it. Lots of swearing though.

I've got quite a few Friday the 13th movies in my queue, and some Halloween ones, and I'll be watching Captain America before getting into Avengers. I'm currently watching Iron Man, will likely watching #2 tonight or tomorrow. I've seen the Hulk movies already so I should be ready. :D

There are also lots of documentaries I want to see, so far I've watched Bottled Life (about Nestlé), Food Matters, and Hungry for Change, all of them interesting but Food Matters was a bit 'out there'.
  • Options
    Mr MessyMr Messy Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    ^ Love TPB as well. Bubbles cracks me up. :D

Have to throw out a big recommendation for season two of Hannibal. Truly some of the best TV I've seen this year. The slow build up culminating with the dramatic ending was brilliantly done & with another 4 seasons in the pipeline. Can't wait. ( on canada/norway/denmark )

Anyone know if / when season five of Justified will be hitting nf ?.Cheers.:)
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Season 3 of "Suits" on Canada and "Homefront" not a bad film
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JEFF62 wrote: »
    Looks like you get stuck with subtitles though. Shame as this is only released on dvd this week. Felt like seeing it on Mexico NF but not with foreign subtitles!

Not if your using www.unblock-us.com you don't as you can disable subtitles using the caption switcher found on either the main page next to the region selector or via the region selector mobile site.

Edit: Doh!:blush: Not sure how I thought this was a new post I quoted, for some reason I ended up on page 4 :D
    Oh well I'm sure there's some newbies that will find it useful ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Hunger Games Catching Fire on Brazil.
  • Options
    dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Not if your using www.unblock-us.com you don't as you can disable subtitles using the caption switcher found on either the main page next to the region selector or via the region selector mobile site.

Love www.unblock-us.com! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Wreck it Ralph added to Sweden NF.
  • Options
    MaccaMacca Posts: 18,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 2 of the excellent 'rectify' is on Netflix Canada at the same time it airs in the US

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/netflix-offer-canada-rectify-at-448291?mobile_redirect=false
  • Options
    Mo@realityMo@reality Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Hunger Games Catching Fire on Brazil.

Finally! Happy days
  • Options
    Ben_WBen_W Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    We're the Millers on the Nordic regions
  • Options
    Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've just discovered this too, it's wonderful!!
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first 5 seasons of Sons of Anarchy are on Netflix. All it's missing is the 6th season and the as yet still film or just filmed 7th and final season.

It's a great show and best watched in chunks.
  • Options
    gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The film Filth with James McAvoy based on the Irvine Welsh novel is now on Netflix UK
  • Options
    denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maccadanny wrote: »
    Season 2 of the excellent 'rectify' is on Netflix Canada at the same time it airs in the US

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/netflix-offer-canada-rectify-at-448291?mobile_redirect=false

loving this , bit of a slow burner but now i am on episode 2 of season 2 and am literally hooked.
    so thanks for the recommendation

after this i am going to start "24" as i never bothered when it was first released.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bounty Killer finally on Netflix UK

Low budget b-movie style film that is, in my humble opinion, really quite good

trailer here ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciGAjiPlvYk

It also stars the absurdly beautiful Christian Pitre

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/Z0a7VtMh7Fc/maxresdefault.jpg